• 0 results
#1 Posted by Pabsi9 (202 posts) -

This girl n I have known each other for about 5 yrs...she asked me out when we had first met , I said yes but we never did go out...I knew at the time I wasn't ready to be in a relationship...anyways everytime we are around each other there's great chemistry n people around us compliment us how we are great together but we are not..here's the deal she had to move (we worked at the same store) and at the time she didn't have a cell phone..we never said I love u but we both knew we loved each other...it's a fucking long story but bare with me..she left and than about a year later she came but n we were both back flirting ..than out of nowhere she tells me she has a boyfriend and boy I was crushed...

#2 Edited by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -

What kind of help do you want? What's done, is done. 

#3 Posted by Pabsi9 (202 posts) -

Fucking phone...part 2...she ends up getting married and has a kid too...anyways let me cut to the chase...we still talk n at times see each other...she's told me before she regrets getting married n isn't happy...anyways like I said we still talk n I had made up my mind that it was best to avoid her cause there's no point...she stills text n calls n I gave in...says she's isn't happy n works too much..I asked her out n she said Yes...my fucking question is, should I still pursue her or should I just move on? I still love her n I know she still loves me...wat do I do?

#4 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -

I think the more pressing matter is your grammar, its really quite shocking.

#5 Posted by Jadeskye (4367 posts) -
@pabsi9 said:
" Fucking phone...part 2...she ends up getting married and has a kid too...anyways let me cut to the chase...we still talk n at times see each other...she's told me before she regrets getting married n isn't happy...anyways like I said we still talk n I had made up my mind that it was best to avoid her cause there's no point...she stills text n calls n I gave in...says she's isn't happy n works too much..I asked her out n she said Yes...my fucking question is, should I still pursue her or should I just move on? I still love her n I know she still loves me...wat do I do? "
move the fuck on. You don't wanna be carrying all that baggage.
#6 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3484 posts) -

Form your own fucking opinion. This is a bloody website for video games, something of this personal magnitude isn't going to be answered here.

#7 Posted by Pabsi9 (202 posts) -

M typing on my phone sinyeah if it doesn't make sense my bad

#8 Posted by artofwar420 (6289 posts) -

What do you expect, you didn't go out with her. I say move on, fish in the sea and all that.  

#9 Posted by CptChiken (1987 posts) -
@pabsi9:
Step 1:Get better at typing on your phone. 
Step 2: ? 
Step 3: profit 

Also sort it out yourself its your problem.
#10 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -

Try a relationship site, not Giantbomb.  Nobody gives a shit.

#11 Posted by Mrnitropb (2090 posts) -
@jadeskye said:
" @pabsi9 said:
" Fucking phone...part 2...she ends up getting married and has a kid too...anyways let me cut to the chase...we still talk n at times see each other...she's told me before she regrets getting married n isn't happy...anyways like I said we still talk n I had made up my mind that it was best to avoid her cause there's no point...she stills text n calls n I gave in...says she's isn't happy n works too much..I asked her out n she said Yes...my fucking question is, should I still pursue her or should I just move on? I still love her n I know she still loves me...wat do I do? "
move the fuck on. You don't wanna be carrying all that baggage. "
Drop that shit like its infected, and block her number, that shits gonna end up with you in a messy divorce, and/or getting your ass beat.
#12 Posted by x_XJules (303 posts) -

Sorry kid. It's best to move on. 

I guess the other option is you could be selfish and break apart their family and then possibly help to psychologically fuck up her child with all the drama that would ensue. 

Seriously, even though it sucks, move on.

#13 Posted by Meltbrain (2970 posts) -
@CptChiken said:
" @pabsi9: Step 1:Get better at typing on your phone. Step 2: ? Step 3: profit  Also sort it out yourself its your problem. "
No need to be a dick.
#14 Posted by sagesebas (2003 posts) -
@pabsi9:  
step 1:kill yourself, her, the kid and the husband  
step 2: ?
step 3:profit
#15 Edited by Leptok (942 posts) -

Don't fuck with it, not worth the drama. Plus, do you really want to be side dick?

#16 Edited by buzz_clik (6975 posts) -

Not that anybody's advice is golden, because none of us are close enough to it, but I say drop it. The sooner you move on, the sooner you'll realise that there's probably some other chick(s) out there who can give you the same feeling without all this heavy stuff.

@pabsi9 said:

" This girl n I have known each other for about 5 yrs "

This story would have been so much more awesome/creepy if you'd known her for 5 years but she'd only known you for 2.
#17 Posted by Cramsy (1168 posts) -

This concerns me deeply. 

#18 Posted by denryu12 (36 posts) -

as beyonce once said if ya liked it you shouldda put a ring on it

#19 Posted by Mrskidders (1330 posts) -
@denryu12: This might be the worst post I have ever read, ever.
#20 Posted by Remedy25 (131 posts) -

She's moved on and tried to create a happy life for herself and her family (I'm assuming), you should do the same. I'm not saying that you shouldn't be friends.  

" she's told me before she regrets getting married n isn't happy" 
At this point you SHOULD be more comforting as a friend than anything else, help her tackle and gain perspective on the problem, rather then distracting and complicating her life further by getting involved in a relationship sense. Oh...and have some consideration for her partner and child! 

The world doesn't stop spinning for anybody and sadly you missed your opportunity, so yeah....I'd suggest, erasing thoughts of a relationship with her and focus on just being friends...shouldn't be too difficult since you've been friends for so long already.

#21 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

fuck her then never talk to her again

#22 Posted by valentin_rad (85 posts) -

If nothing happened in 5 years then the real question you should be asking is "why did I waste 5 years of my life on just one chick ?" 
There's nothing for you there but  disappointment, move on !

#23 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

inb4mostviewedpageonofftopic

#24 Posted by RoboRobb (1052 posts) -

Move on, If you love her that much you should let her go - She's made her decision to get married and have a kid so you should respect that - regardless of what she tells you.  I know it's hard but you should just learn from this experience. 

#25 Posted by denryu12 (36 posts) -

well its true if he didn't have the balls to get in there when she was single why the hell is he moping now ??? his own fault really but yea don't bother with trash like that

#26 Posted by Praab_NZ (281 posts) -

Lol why is everyone being such a a jerk, its not like he posted in Halo Reach or something. 
#27 Posted by jrodrz (155 posts) -
Move on, definitely move on dude. She already went too far for you to keep chasing her. Even though it's hard, it's better to let go fast or you'll end up having more trouble

#28 Posted by TempleOfLight (10 posts) -

There is nothing for you to do. She moved on... turns out she doesn't like her life now, but it's still her move to move on and leave her husband if she's not happy.  

What you need to do is stay the hell out of her marriage.     You have no right to be the reason she leaves her husband and kid. Or deprive her kid of his/her real father. 

Back off. 

Also my girlfriend saw me replying to this and her female point of view was "You are the rebound guy and/or the excuse to end her marriage rather than make the decision herself. Usually when a girl wants to leave a guy, they find another guy to cling on to to make up for whatever their boyfriend isnt...."  

She said more but it was putting me to sleep so I stopped listening. (I can afford to do that cos she's already my woman) jk ;)

#29 Posted by HowDire (269 posts) -

If she isn't happy SHE needs to do something about it. Until then be as comforting as you can.

#30 Posted by Sadisticham (278 posts) -

Do her and record it. Then blackmail her with the tape and tell her if she doesn't get you one billion dollars you'll release the tape to her husband. It's really the only choice you have.

#31 Posted by RVonE (4638 posts) -

She has a kid, dude.
#32 Posted by CharleyTony (924 posts) -

Yeah, you need to move on. You can still be her friend if you can handle it and not talk about sentimental stuff between you two. She got married and like it or not, that puts you in the friends section until further notice. 

If you have a hard time with that, don't hang out with her anymore.
#33 Posted by Wunder_ (1169 posts) -
@KaosAngel:  FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
#34 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -
@pabsi9:  Yes, pursue the married woman with a kid, thats going to end great for everyone. 5 years? about time to move on no?
#35 Posted by LoggerRythm (190 posts) -

Dude.    Seriously.      1.Tell her how you feel.     2. If she's totally into another dude, then after you tell her how you feel about her she'll react accordingly. 
3. If it's all as messed up as you say then move on.      Lingering on past crap just leads down a road you don't want to be on, trust me.     Just move on.       

#36 Posted by tychoon (126 posts) -
@denryu12:  @Mrskidders: It's the greatest at the same time as well :D...
#37 Edited by Zafmg (324 posts) -

Buy a motorbike engine and place it on her lawn and just start revving that engine as loud as you can. Just the engine, don't need wheels or a frame or any of that filler. If you can afford to, try getting a few extra engines and then just rent a U-Haul to transport them. You'll want to do this at around 5AM, but if you don't like prime numbers then I guess 6AM is good too. Used Harley-Davidson engines are pretty good for this. Just keep revving and revving and revving and crying and revving. Also make sure you bring a few jerry cans of gasoline -- you'll be there for a while.

Anyway, that's worked for me so far. I currently have 2 wives and an alewife.

#38 Posted by JSUMAN (127 posts) -

fuck her sister

#39 Edited by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -

Ummmm....im being totally serious right now.Im 30 and im still a virgin.... 

EDIT:I have never told this in another thread i think.I was the only one in High school not to have kissed a girl,not even hold hands.I have never had success in love.I have asked many girls out,but they all said no.I didn't even have anyone at the school dance.Im not fat btw :) and im pretty handsome....

#40 Posted by Zafmg (324 posts) -
@OutOfBounds9000: Tesla was totally into celibacy for reals. Are you Tesla? If you like pigeons maybe you're Tesla.
#41 Posted by OutOfBounds9000 (2300 posts) -
@Zafmg said:
" @OutOfBounds9000: Tesla was totally into celibacy for reals. Are you Tesla? If you like pigeons maybe you're Tesla. "
Who's Tesla?
#42 Posted by Zafmg (324 posts) -
@OutOfBounds9000 said:
" @Zafmg said:
" @OutOfBounds9000: Tesla was totally into celibacy for reals. Are you Tesla? If you like pigeons maybe you're Tesla. "
Who's Tesla? "
Just some guy. I think he made a coil or something? I don't know.
#43 Posted by dudeglove (7852 posts) -
@Zafmg said:
" Buy a motorbike engine and place it on her lawn and just start revving that engine as loud as you can. Just the engine, don't need wheels or a frame or any of that filler. If you can afford to, try getting a few extra engines and then just rent a U-Haul to transport them. You'll want to do this at around 5AM, but if you don't like prime numbers then I guess 6AM is good too. Used Harley-Davidson engines are pretty good for this. Just keep revving and revving and revving and crying and revving. Also make sure you bring a few jerry cans of gasoline -- you'll be there for a while. Anyway, that's worked for me so far. I currently have 2 wives and an alewife. "
Great, now all my coworkers are looking at me for laughing like a fucking idiot. Thank you very much.
#44 Edited by X19 (2306 posts) -
@pabsi9:  Man stop thinking shes the only girl out there for you. It sounds like you are obsessed over one girl and there is no point being like that when your single. You need to go out with other girls and realise that you can get the same buzz elsewhere. The ship has sailed with that girl, you missed your chance 5 years ago so deal with it and move on with your life because she sure as hell has whether she likes it or not. 

PS All you are to her is the rebound guy, she just craves attention and your there like a loyal dog ready and waiting. Man up and tell her its never going to happen FFS before you waste even more of your life obsessing over nothing. You could of been happily married with a women ten times better than her and with a kid of your own by now.
#45 Posted by Mesklinite (804 posts) -
@pabsi9 said:
"Fucking phone...part 2...she ends up getting married and has a kid too...anyways let me cut to the chase...we still talk n at times see each other...she's told me before she regrets getting married n isn't happy...anyways like I said we still talk n I had made up my mind that it was best to avoid her cause there's no point...she stills text n calls n I gave in...says she's isn't happy n works too much..I asked her out n she said Yes...my fucking question is, should I still pursue her or should I just move on? I still love her n I know she still loves me...wat do I do? "

Just tell her if she's ever single and that your single then she should let you know.  You won't date someone that's married.
You move on now. If anything happens in the future it happens, but don't wait for her.
#46 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

What the hell do you want? Oh, here, let me throw a depressing C. S. Lewis quote your way:

To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken.  If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your heart to no one, not even to an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements; lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket — safe, dark, motionless, airless — it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable.

#47 Posted by Jeust (10650 posts) -
@Mrnitropb said:
" @jadeskye said:
" @pabsi9 said:
move the fuck on. You don't wanna be carrying all that baggage. "
Drop that shit like its infected, and block her number, that shits gonna end up with you in a messy divorce, and/or getting your ass beat. "
Or getting heart broken again. 

Let her sort her own life. If she is really into you, she'll be back.
#48 Posted by X19 (2306 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: C.S. Lewis is the bomb lol
#49 Posted by jorojoserojas (258 posts) -
@pabsi9: Just be a friend dude. If she can't accept that and wants anything more, you should leave her be. I understand you loved (love?) her, but you have to move on. Make your own story.
#50 Posted by Tennmuerti (8103 posts) -

Tell her to divorse the guy, then marry her and raise the kid as your own.