Release season is zombie season (at least thats how it looks)

Sharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Sharpshooter

Whats with all the zombie games being made these days? Left 4 Dead, Dead Island, House of the dead overkill, COD World at War & Saints Row 2. Ok COD and Saints Row 2 arn't exactly zombie games, but they do have those zombie mini games in them, so I'm counting them with the rest. All we need now is for someone to resurrect (sorry for that) Dead Rush and our zombie apocolypse will truly be complete.

Sharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Sharpshooter

Whats with all the zombie games being made these days? Left 4 Dead, Dead Island, House of the dead overkill, COD World at War & Saints Row 2. Ok COD and Saints Row 2 arn't exactly zombie games, but they do have those zombie mini games in them, so I'm counting them with the rest. All we need now is for someone to resurrect (sorry for that) Dead Rush and our zombie apocolypse will truly be complete.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Aurelito

You forgot GTA IV DLC, it features zombies in multilayer mode. (I agree with you, undead is better than zombie)

Sharpshooter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sharpshooter

I didn't know zombies were getting added to GTAIV. OK we can unlock a zombie to play as at the moment, but do you mean that they're adding a zombie mode to GTAIV multiplayer?