This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -

If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

I have noticed a few posts on religion and just wanted to say its all a bunch of  ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 15 billion years old, there are over a hundred billion galaxies each containing over 100 billion stars and countless planets . And were the center of the universe?

Think for your self's people, you have got one life, so enjoy it!



#2 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -

Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)

#3 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -

Another god. And another god created that god.

#4 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -

Oh, come on man. No more religion threads in a video game forum please. Save this for elsewhere.

#5 Posted by blizzvalve (128 posts) -

Oh great. Another bible basher. Just what we need here.

#6 Posted by efrucht (639 posts) -
MasterSplinter said:
"Oh, come on man. No more religion threads in a video game forum please. Save this for elsewhere.
"
Not that I support serious religion threads, but this is an Off-Topic forum....
#7 Posted by Iffy350 (224 posts) -

Bill Maher says: "Do you believe in the talking snakes?" Real Time alone makes HBO worth getting especially if your a democrat and/or you hate GWB. I smell politics related post here on the off-topic fourms in the next few minutes.

#8 Posted by MagusMaleficus (1041 posts) -

Unless we're talking about Jedi and Sith, religion should be kept out of the forums. It is simply far too touchy a subject.

#9 Posted by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -
Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
People can post what they want in the "OFF Topic" discussion. If you dont care about it then dont post.


#10 Posted by MasterSplinter (636 posts) -

Guys, please no more posting of nonsensical threads in here. Posting about girls and cereal is one thing, but save the religion and politics for someplace else. Thanks.

#11 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -
Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
You do care, as why else would you have posted.
#12 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
gamenut101 said:
"If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

I have noticed a few posts on religion and just wanted to say its all a bunch of  ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 15 billion years old, there are over a hundred billion galaxies each containing over 100 billion stars and countless planets . And were the center of the universe?

Think for your self's people, you have got one life, so enjoy it!



"
  Supposedly the Creator of all of the different universe and dimensions was never created and he just is. He is outside of time and matter... never changing.

Yeah the universe is billions of years old.

How do you know that we got one life? So you mean that your just a brain with a body? You just become soil when you die?

I think we are eternal :)

We die here and born again over there and so on. Gaining massive experience all around. It's all about experiencing, it seems.

PS: FUCK THESE FUCKEN RELIGIOUS THREADS AND ALL THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES WITH IT. MOST OF YOU REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY (THE ONES THAT CREATE THE THREADS)

I'm aware that using caps lock makes me seem retarded :|

Also, don't beLIEve what I say. I'm not here to convince you into something... I'm not a sales man.
#13 Posted by Cube (4366 posts) -
gamenut101 said:
"Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
You do care, as why else would you have posted.
"
I kind of outlined that with my post.

I'm just here (posting in this thread) letting you know that nobody really cares.

Apparently you're an idiot and you think that me responding to your worthless post makes me care about which theology, or lack of a theology, you invest yourself in.
#14 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -
Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

I have noticed a few posts on religion and just wanted to say its all a bunch of  ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 15 billion years old, there are over a hundred billion galaxies each containing over 100 billion stars and countless planets . And were the center of the universe?

Think for your self's people, you have got one life, so enjoy it!



"
  Supposedly the Creator of all of the different universe and dimensions was never created and he just is. He is outside of time and matter... never changing.

Yeah the universe is billions of years old.

How do you know that we got one life? So you mean that your just a brain with a body? You just become soil when you die?

I think we are eternal :)

We die here and born again over there and so on. Gaining massive experience all around. It's all about experiencing, it seems.

PS: FUCK THESE FUCKEN RELIGIOUS THREADS AND ALL THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES WITH IT. MOST OF YOU REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY (THE ONES THAT CREATE THE THREADS)

I'm aware that using caps lock makes me seem retarded :|

Also, don't beLIEve what I say. I'm not here to convince you into something... I'm not a sales man.


we are made of billions atoms and they have always existed and and always will, so yes a part of you will become something else over time. SOIL OR MAYBE A ROCK!

#15 Posted by mr_korean (610 posts) -

*cough* *cough* you just started a religion thread

#16 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -
Cube said:
"gamenut101 said:
"Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
You do care, as why else would you have posted.
"
I kind of outlined that with my post.

I'm just here (posting in this thread) letting you know that nobody really cares.

Apparently you're an idiot and you think that me responding to your worthless post makes me care about which theology, or lack of a theology, you invest yourself in.


Keep cool dude, you're gonna have a heart attack! Chill and a take pill .

#17 Posted by ManlyBeast (1159 posts) -

If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.

#18 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -
ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!


#19 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!


"
I think someone already explained this. A greater God created the God who created our universe and a even greater God created the God who created our God... and so on....
#20 Posted by LJS9502_basic (60 posts) -
Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!


"
I think someone already explained this. A greater God created the God who created our universe and a even greater God created the God who created our God... and so on....
"
Infinite regress eh? Pretty sure that's a fallacy.
#21 Posted by Warfare (1641 posts) -

Take the Religion BS to Gamespot.

#22 Posted by henjin (829 posts) -

Ironically enough, this is turning into a debate about religion...Or a flamefest, same thing.

#23 Posted by Sentry (4197 posts) -

I hate topic like this, is so stupid. "who created god"?

All I know is that there is a greater power in this universe, that is unseen but has an effect on our lives. I follow know definite religion, and I see no need to, but I know there is a god, but the need to put humans in different jars categorized by religion, just separates us as a species; we are all humans and we should all see each other as one, not individuals.

#24 Posted by Metamorphic (383 posts) -
LJS9502_basic said:
"Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!


"
I think someone already explained this. A greater God created the God who created our universe and a even greater God created the God who created our God... and so on....
"
Infinite regress eh? Pretty sure that's a fallacy.
"
I was not being serious.
#25 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

I believe Bush is God, Communist are devils, and everything is racist.

This should get some blood flowing.

#26 Posted by Kevin (369 posts) -

With a religious debate, everyone loses.

#27 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I believe in science :)

#28 Posted by gamenut101 (103 posts) -

You the man, scientific reasoning is the only way!

#29 Posted by Milkman (17029 posts) -

In the words of Kel, AWWW HERE IT GOES!!

Online
#31 Posted by Premier111 (170 posts) -

I believe this off-topic forum dones not need religion, maybe a side-board for it though. religion seems to be a big waste of talk. Just read the boooks on w/e religion, and that solves your problems. If you have questions, ask a minister at the local church or online...

#32 Posted by 111GREEN_RANGER111 (169 posts) -

no religion topics thankyou :)  I think most people here dont really care for it imo

#33 Posted by Ultimate_pwr_rngr (774 posts) -

No Goddamn religion threads