Religion

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gamenut101

If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

I have noticed a few posts on religion and just wanted to say its all a bunch of  ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 15 billion years old, there are over a hundred billion galaxies each containing over 100 billion stars and countless planets . And were the center of the universe?

Think for your self's people, you have got one life, so enjoy it!

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Cube

Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By efrucht

Another god. And another god created that god.

MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By MasterSplinter

Oh, come on man. No more religion threads in a video game forum please. Save this for elsewhere.

blizzvalve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By blizzvalve

Oh great. Another bible basher. Just what we need here.

efrucht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By efrucht
MasterSplinter said:
"Oh, come on man. No more religion threads in a video game forum please. Save this for elsewhere.
"
Not that I support serious religion threads, but this is an Off-Topic forum....
Iffy350

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Iffy350

Bill Maher says: "Do you believe in the talking snakes?" Real Time alone makes HBO worth getting especially if your a democrat and/or you hate GWB. I smell politics related post here on the off-topic fourms in the next few minutes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61
deactivated-5d61ff6f14b61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Unless we're talking about Jedi and Sith, religion should be kept out of the forums. It is simply far too touchy a subject.

Avatar image for deactivated-5884be30433ec
deactivated-5884be30433ec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
People can post what they want in the "OFF Topic" discussion. If you dont care about it then dont post.

MasterSplinter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MasterSplinter

Guys, please no more posting of nonsensical threads in here. Posting about girls and cereal is one thing, but save the religion and politics for someplace else. Thanks.

gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By gamenut101
Cube said:
"Don't post Religion topics. Nobody really cares what belief you hold. I'm just here to let you know that. Have a nice day :)
"
You do care, as why else would you have posted.
Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Metamorphic
gamenut101 said:
"If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

I have noticed a few posts on religion and just wanted to say its all a bunch of  ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The earth is 5 billion years old and the universe is 15 billion years old, there are over a hundred billion galaxies each containing over 100 billion stars and countless planets . And were the center of the universe?

"
  Supposedly the Creator of all of the different universe and dimensions was never created and he just is. He is outside of time and matter... never changing.

Yeah the universe is billions of years old.

How do you know that we got one life? So you mean that your just a brain with a body? You just become soil when you die?

I think we are eternal :)

We die here and born again over there and so on. Gaining massive experience all around. It's all about experiencing, it seems.

PS: FUCK THESE FUCKEN RELIGIOUS THREADS AND ALL THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES WITH IT. MOST OF YOU REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY (THE ONES THAT CREATE THE THREADS)

I'm aware that using caps lock makes me seem retarded :|

Also, don't beLIEve what I say. I'm not here to convince you into something... I'm not a sales man.
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#13  Edited By Cube
gamenut101 said:
"Cube said:
"
"
I kind of outlined that with my post.

I'm just here (posting in this thread) letting you know that nobody really cares.

Apparently you're an idiot and you think that me responding to your worthless post makes me care about which theology, or lack of a theology, you invest yourself in.
gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gamenut101
Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"If good does exist , who the f*uck created god?

"
  Supposedly the Creator of all of the different universe and dimensions was never created and he just is. He is outside of time and matter... never changing.

Yeah the universe is billions of years old.

How do you know that we got one life? So you mean that your just a brain with a body? You just become soil when you die?

I think we are eternal :)

We die here and born again over there and so on. Gaining massive experience all around. It's all about experiencing, it seems.

PS: FUCK THESE FUCKEN RELIGIOUS THREADS AND ALL THE STUPIDITY THAT COMES WITH IT. MOST OF YOU REALLY DON"T GIVE A SHIT ANYWAY (THE ONES THAT CREATE THE THREADS)

I'm aware that using caps lock makes me seem retarded :|

Also, don't beLIEve what I say. I'm not here to convince you into something... I'm not a sales man.

we are made of billions atoms and they have always existed and and always will, so yes a part of you will become something else over time. SOIL OR MAYBE A ROCK!

mr_korean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mr_korean

*cough* *cough* you just started a religion thread

gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By gamenut101
Cube said:
"gamenut101 said:
"Cube said:
"
"
I kind of outlined that with my post.

I'm just here (posting in this thread) letting you know that nobody really cares.

Apparently you're an idiot and you think that me responding to your worthless post makes me care about which theology, or lack of a theology, you invest yourself in.

Keep cool dude, you're gonna have a heart attack! Chill and a take pill .

ManlyBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#17  Edited By ManlyBeast

If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.

gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By gamenut101
ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Metamorphic
gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"If you want to talk about religion, go to gamespot. We don't need people getting insulted because of their beliefs, or lack of beliefs.
"
Can people just keep there cool. Life is too dam short. I just wondered if someone out there had explanation on who created GOD!

Also why is everyone mentioning gamespot all the time, as if its some sort of insult, its just a website. JESUS!

"
I think someone already explained this. A greater God created the God who created our universe and a even greater God created the God who created our God... and so on....
LJS9502_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LJS9502_basic
Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"

"
I think someone already explained this. A greater God created the God who created our universe and a even greater God created the God who created our God... and so on....
"
Infinite regress eh? Pretty sure that's a fallacy.
Warfare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Warfare

Take the Religion BS to Gamespot.

henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By henjin

Ironically enough, this is turning into a debate about religion...Or a flamefest, same thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3f096aee80a
deactivated-5b3f096aee80a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate topic like this, is so stupid. "who created god"?

All I know is that there is a greater power in this universe, that is unseen but has an effect on our lives. I follow know definite religion, and I see no need to, but I know there is a god, but the need to put humans in different jars categorized by religion, just separates us as a species; we are all humans and we should all see each other as one, not individuals.

Metamorphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Metamorphic
LJS9502_basic said:
"Metamorphic said:
"gamenut101 said:
"ManlyBeast said:
"

"
"
Infinite regress eh? Pretty sure that's a fallacy.
"
I was not being serious.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#25  Edited By fr0br0

I believe Bush is God, Communist are devils, and everything is racist.

This should get some blood flowing.

Kevin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Kevin

With a religious debate, everyone loses.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By samcotts

I believe in science :)

gamenut101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By gamenut101

You the man, scientific reasoning is the only way!

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Milkman

In the words of Kel, AWWW HERE IT GOES!!

Premier111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Premier111

I believe this off-topic forum dones not need religion, maybe a side-board for it though. religion seems to be a big waste of talk. Just read the boooks on w/e religion, and that solves your problems. If you have questions, ask a minister at the local church or online...

Avatar image for 111green_ranger111
111GREEN_RANGER111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no religion topics thankyou :)  I think most people here dont really care for it imo

Avatar image for ultimate_pwr_rngr
Ultimate_pwr_rngr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Goddamn religion threads