Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#101  Edited By Gmanall
AndrewGaspar said:
"First Agnostic person I've seen on here... Since it's pretty you're either Christian or you're Atheist here, I'm pretty sure you've pissed everybody off. =P"
Grab the pitch fork we are all indecent people here.(Sarcasm)
RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#102  Edited By RandomHero666

There are no fucking wrong Religions, they're all right to different people.
People who say athiests are wrong.. they are wrong, same with people who say Religious people are wrong.

I Choose to believe in fuck all as far as religions go.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Gmanall
RandomHero666 said:
"There are no fucking wrong Religions, they're all right to different people.People who say athiests are wrong.. they are wrong, same with people who say Religious people are wrong.I Choose to believe in fuck all as far as religions go."
   I went over it again and again, my words fall on deaf ears.
TheBigBeefy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#104  Edited By TheBigBeefy

I'm tired of the religion/atheism debate. It's the same old crap every time.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Gmanall

I am also tried, I need a energy drink.

adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#106  Edited By adam_grif

Damnit why didn't I spot this thread before.

This thread is massive fail on account of Gnosticism being a religion.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Gmanall

I have to have the last post *Bites adam_grif*

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#108  Edited By diz
Gmanall said:
"diz said:
"Not true - and shows how little you know outside your own Christian comfort zone. Buddhism is about neither self-fulfilment or self sacrifice.

Islam believes that only Allah can save you - snap. Pride is also a "disease" in Islam. Why is not Islam as credible as Christianity?

Why not only Allah can save you, rather than the Christian God? What makes you so sure, apart from your upbringing?

Here is a good quote "They do not feel that is was even necessary for Jesus to pay for our sins. The belief that they hold is that every man must bear and pay for his or her own sins; for Jesus to be punished and responsible for our sins would be unjust in their eyes. Christians believe that man had no ability to atone for his sins. Christians believe that we are hopelessly lost except for the immeasurable gift of God's grace, which is the only means of salvation. "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God" (Ephesians 2:8). "   Have I studied the ins and outs of all religions vs my religions no(I do not have that much time). In all my comparing it is all about bearing your own sins, which as humans is impossible. As for the Buddha thing, I will pull out another quote "Buddhism teaches that beings experience an endless cycle of death and rebirth. If a person doesn't attain goals in her lifetime, she will live again."  The words about the person attaining goals is what I said up there self fulfillment and that is not in the Christen religion  No juice will not rule the word (It may try but).  100th post             "

Not sure where you got your quote from buddhism about people "attaining "goals from - That certainly is not the popular conception of the faith. Perhaps you should read up about it a bit (like the stuff on annata, for instance). Perhaps you'd surprise yourself about how enlightened you really are.

As for the rest of your reply, you fail to respond to my point on the veracity of your belief system, against all the other belief systems practiced throughout the world's existence.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#109  Edited By natetodamax

What the hell is going on here.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Gmanall

War*Smirks with Evil grin*

(Note: I have not replied to diz comment on purpose because I am lazy and do not have the time at this moment)

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By diz

Perhaps I could do you a few quotes from the bible, Gmanall, about laziness being a Christian sin.

But I'd rather believe that you'd masquerade your obviously painful lack of knowledge with excuses instead!

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Gmanall

Sorry all I did sin by not writing to you on this forum.

But there is only so much I can do, the rest is in the Lords hands to change your heart.

cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By cspiffo
Sin4profit said:
"God is just a defining word of the world's creation, something way beyond human comprehension...God ain't good, god ain't evil.Suffering is a choice, not an infliction. Pain is the worlds first educator, you're suppose to learn from it, whether physical or emotional. Suffering is what one feels when they choose to dwell on pain ( or fear the existence of it) rather then learn from it.Civilization's built around it's fear of pain and suffering, to the point where it's built a cage around itself. Some are comfortable in it's cage, others are not, and this can cause suffering it it's own society.Our evolution, or spontaneous genesis from two nekkid folk'n'an apple, gave us a self consciousness, civilization wrote the standards that have evolved unconscously in our minds. As we look at the world, mindfull of our social standards, and compare it with our own life we may see "suffering" but that's only how you choose to feel. In the end, it's humanity that inspires social suffering, not god. The idea that god is toying with us to watch us suffer, or even that god's trying to inspire us to "see the light", are both bunk ta me. Humanity's choice to give god that kind of human consciousness is just human vanity if you ask me."
Well put.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Gmanall

Or you think it is

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Verdugo

Here is my standpoint for future refrence:

I believe in the possibility of a god existing, but I do not place my faith in something I do not certainly know is there without any substantial evidence. It just does not fly that way with me.

But I think it may be possible, but I do not have any faith in any gods. Until I know for sure, I do not think there is a god.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Gmanall

That is were a lot of people stand and that is understandable, Tomas doubted till he saw Jesus hands and feet. Only the Lord can charge your views not me. 

Verdugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Verdugo
Gmanall said:
"That is were a lot of people stand and that is understandable, Tomas doubted till he saw Jesus hands and feet. Only the Lord can charge your views not me.  "

Fair enough.
cspiffo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By cspiffo
Gmanall said:
"Or you think it is"
Same to you buddy.  You are very arrogant.  And the best part about your arrogance is that you can't see it so you sit on this thread believing in your rightness trying to prove or disprove something that can never be proved.  Zealots...gotta love 'em!
roofy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By roofy
SathingtonWaltz said:
"Yup I'm an atheist as well. But I never said that their is no God, only that I can't believe in one due to a lack of plausible evidence. There is nothing wrong with this. I live life by the gospel of "I don't know". "
thats Agnosticism, not atheism
djstyles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#120  Edited By djstyles92

that's why its called a leap of faith...there is no way to scientifically prove or disprove anything pertaining to god.  I believe there is a god but i can also understand why people wouldn't believe.

warthog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By warthog

bottom line god is evil and the divine god will free their believers by destroying this evil universe.

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Gmanall
cspiffo said:
"Gmanall said:
"Or you think it is"
Same to you buddy.  You are very arrogant.  And the best part about your arrogance is that you can't see it so you sit on this thread believing in your rightness trying to prove or disprove something that can never be proved.  Zealots...gotta love 'em!"
  Lets just put it this way, I have never heard a argument that disproves God, I am open to any one disproving it. Also if I can counter anyone's attempt to disprove it I do or will.   
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Commando

Ok I know I'm probably a little late, and this has been said before, but the Bible clearly explains why their is evil. The world was created perfect. Humans were in a paradise, with unlimited food all around them, until a woman came into the world. God told Adam he could have anything except one tree. Then he disobeyed God because the woman got to his head. So God punished him, and made us have to start caring for ourselves and actually working.

So women are the evil ones!!! 

So I believe that this is the cause of evil. Plus the fact that Satan possessed a snake and talked to them. This is what gave us full free will.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Hitchenson

I can't take a religion that believes in a talking snake seriously, to be honest. Like, people can be Christians. That's awesome for them, but don't go preaching your crazy religion to me, and saying Atheism is wrong. Because I seriously couldn't give a toss. MMK?

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Commando
Hitchenson said:
"I can't take a religion that believes in a talking snake seriously, to be honest. Like, people can be Christians. That's awesome for them, but don't go preaching your crazy religion to me, and saying Atheism is wrong. Because I seriously couldn't give a toss. MMK?"
The Bible explains that too. Satan(Lucifer, The Beast), whatever you call him possessed the snake.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#126  Edited By Snipzor
Gmanall said:
"cspiffo said:
"Gmanall said:
"Or you think it is"
Same to you buddy.  You are very arrogant.  And the best part about your arrogance is that you can't see it so you sit on this thread believing in your rightness trying to prove or disprove something that can never be proved.  Zealots...gotta love 'em!"
  Lets just put it this way, I have never heard a argument that disproves God, I am open to any one disproving it. Also if I can counter anyone's attempt to disprove it I do or will.    "
You can't disprove something that is unfalsifiable. Neither can you prove it. Rather it is up to one side to tell the other to attempt proving/disproving, and the burden is not on those who make 100+ million per year based on said unfalsifiable belief.

In case you were wondering, I was referring to Pat Robertson.
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#127  Edited By toowalrus

Fuck you guys for bumping this thread!

Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Gmanall

Commando said:

"Ok I know I'm probably a little late, and this has been said before, but the Bible clearly explains why their is evil. The world was created perfect. Humans were in a paradise, with unlimited food all around them, until a woman came into the world. God told Adam he could have anything except one tree. Then he disobeyed God because the woman got to his head. So God punished him, and made us have to start caring for ourselves and actually working.

So I believe that this is the cause of evil. This is what gave us full free will.
"
   And because she made him eat of the tree she had painful child birth, they were brought aware of there nakedness and were ashamed and then they had to die, sounds better then a vacation in the tropics. Also don't get me started on the "Free Will" topic.
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Commando
Snipzor said:
"Gmanall said:
"cspiffo said:
"Gmanall said:
"Or you think it is"
  Lets just put it this way, I have never heard a argument that disproves God, I am open to any one disproving it. Also if I can counter anyone's attempt to disprove it I do or will.    "
You can't disprove something that is unfalsifiable. Neither can you prove it. Rather it is up to one side to tell the other to attempt proving/disproving, and the burden is not on those who make 100+ million per year based on said unfalsifiable belief.In case you were wondering, I was referring to Pat Robertson."
This is true. WE can't prove or disprove God. We don't know for sure. But I choose to believe in him anyways. The only person that knows for sure is Moses. Did God really tell him to start the Bible? Or was he just really high? We don't know for sure, but I just think that we can't be alive by accident. We have to have a purpose.
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Hitchenson
Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"I can't take a religion that believes in a talking snake seriously, to be honest. Like, people can be Christians. That's awesome for them, but don't go preaching your crazy religion to me, and saying Atheism is wrong. Because I seriously couldn't give a toss. MMK?"
The Bible explains that too. Satan(Lucifer, The Beast), whatever you call him possessed the snake.
"
Possesed, huh?...Okay.
I've always wanted an explanation of this. How did two people populate the Earth?

I'm not trying mock Christianity AT ALL. I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly.

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Commando
Hitchenson said:
"Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
Possesed, huh?...Okay.I've always wanted an explanation of this. How did two people populate the Earth?I'm not trying mock Chritianity AT ALL. I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly."
I'm not looking down on you. I haven't insulted yall, I understand why yall have doubts. There is no proof except for a book started thousands of years ago.
To answer your question: God created the universe in 7 days remember? During all this he made Adam, then Adam was lonely so he took one of Adam's ribs and created Eve. This is why about half the humans on earth have one less rib than others. Adam lived to be 930 years old, and he and Eve had children, then they had children.. etc... But we're all more closely related than that. God wiped out the population with a flood(Noah's Ark), and there is scientific evidence of this flood, but we're all related to Noah's family since he's the only one who survived this flood.

I just choose to believe because I feel like we have to be here for a reason. We can't just be here by accident.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Gmanall
Hitchenson said:
"Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
Possesed, huh?...Okay.I've always wanted an explanation of this. How did two people populate the Earth?I'm not trying mock Christianity AT ALL. I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly."
   God made Adam then made him a helper, put 2 in a calculator then press the power of two button over and over.  As a human I don't look down at you and from a religious point of view I think that you should become a Christen but I cant say that I am better then you.  

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Hitchenson
TooWalrus said:
"Hitchenson said:
I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly."
The way I see it, it's 2009, we all know what Christianity is about, we all know what Atheism is about, we've all made our choice. We don't need hate based on race/religion/sexual orientation."
No, no, no. I hate people who are all "You're an Atheist? Dude, that's so gay..." people can believe whatever they want to, be any sexuality they want to, be of any race. Means nothing to me.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Snipzor
Hitchenson said:
"No, no, no. I hate people who are all "You're an Atheist? Dude, that's so gay..." people can believe whatever they want to, be any sexuality they want to, be of any race. Means nothing to me."
What the hell is that supposed to mean? After the "***", what did you mean by that?
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Gmanall
Hitchenson said:
"TooWalrus said:
"Hitchenson said:
I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly."
The way I see it, it's 2009, we all know what Christianity is about, we all know what Atheism is about, we've all made our choice. We don't need hate based on race/religion/sexual orientation."
No, no, no. I hate people who are all "You're an Atheist? Dude, that's so gay..." people can believe whatever they want to, be any sexuality they want to, be of any race. Means nothing to me."
Hmmm you are using gay as a example of a negative comment please say what you mean 
Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Hitchenson
Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
Possesed, huh?...Okay.I've always wanted an explanation of this. How did two people populate the Earth?I'm not trying mock Chritianity AT ALL. I just hate people, of any religion. Who look down upon Atheism... thought I'd make that clear quickly."
I'm not looking down on you. I haven't insulted yall, I understand why yall have doubts. There is no proof except for a book started thousands of years ago.
To answer your question: God created the universe in 7 days remember? During all this he made Adam, then Adam was lonely so he took one of Adam's ribs and created Eve. This is why about half the humans on earth have one less rib than others. Adam lived to be 930 years old, and he and Eve had children, then they had children.. etc...

I just choose to believe because I feel like we have to be here for a reason. We can't just be here by accident.
"
Oh no, I wasn't saying YOU looked down upon me. I just thought I'd say that incase people got the wrong idea of what I was saying.

Also, ah. That explains that, I was always curious of the Christian belief of how the Earth got populated. But... don't take this the wrong way. Wouldn't that make everyone incest?

Cheers for explaining, dude.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Gmanall
Hitchenson said:
"Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"Commando said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
To answer your question: God created the universe in 7 days remember? During all this he made Adam, then Adam was lonely so he took one of Adam's ribs and created Eve. This is why about half the humans on earth have one less rib than others. Adam lived to be 930 years old, and he and Eve had children, then they had children.. etc...

"
Oh no, I wasn't saying YOU looked down upon me. I just thought I'd say that incase people got the wrong idea of what I was saying.Also, ah. That explains that, I was always curious of the Christian belief of how the Earth got populated. But... don't take this the wrong way. Wouldn't that make everyone incest?Cheers for explaining, dude."
Yes, we are all in one big family *Sigh Looks at Hitler* 
diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By diz
Gmanall said:
God made Adam then made him a helper, put 2 in a calculator then press the power of two button over and over.  As a human I don't look down at you and from a religious point of view I think that you should become a Christen but I cant say that I am better then you.      "
How do you explain the various races of people on Earth as being derived from Adam and his helper? (you may  exclude the flood story, where everyone died except Noah and his family.)

As a Christian, don't you feel superior in that you will be saved when you die and us infidels won't? Don't you think that the religious life you live is more righteous than our faithless lives? If not, why follow it?

Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Commando
Gmanall said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
Oh no, I wasn't saying YOU looked down upon me. I just thought I'd say that incase people got the wrong idea of what I was saying.Also, ah. That explains that, I was always curious of the Christian belief of how the Earth got populated. But... don't take this the wrong way. Wouldn't that make everyone incest?Cheers for explaining, dude."
Yes, we are all in one big family *Sigh Looks at Hitler*  "
I guess, but it's like your 133rd cousin, you know? They say anything past first cousin isn't considered incest right? Well back then I guess they had a lot of incest.
diz said:
"Gmanall said:
God made Adam then made him a helper, put 2 in a calculator then press the power of two button over and over.  As a human I don't look down at you and from a religious point of view I think that you should become a Christen but I cant say that I am better then you.      "
How do you explain the various races of people on Earth as being derived from Adam and his helper? (you may  exclude the flood story, where everyone died except Noah and his family.)As a Christian, don't you feel superior in that you will be saved when you die and us infidels won't? Don't you think that the religious life you live is more righteous than our faithless lives? If not, why follow it?"
This part get me confused though. About why there are races. I'm not as familiar with the Old Testament as I am with the New Testament. It was something about, God told them to spread across the earth, but they all stayed in one general area, so he got mad and punished them, creating different languages and skin color so they would be forced to settle in different places. This is why whites were in one area, blacks were in one area, asians were in one area, etc. The Bible explains just about everything, but science also has an explanation. So people need to pick what they're gonna listen to. I choose to believe in the Bible because I just feel like humans are here for a reason, not some scientific catastrophe that was a 1 in a million chance.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Gmanall
diz said:
"Gmanall said:
How do you explain the various races of people on Earth as being derived from Adam and his little helper? (you may  exclude the flood story, where everyone died except Noah and his family.)As a Christian, don't you feel superior in that you will be saved ehen you die and us infidels won't? Don't you think that the religious life you live is more righteous than our faithless lives? If not, why follow it?"
   Ok first up, local evaluation, if you take a black male and female and put them in a dark cave for generations they will adapt to there environment, if you take white males and females and put them in the desert for many generations the same thing.

No, because I was a Non Christen before and became saved. I look on you with pity and that is why I am post here and now. When Jesus cam he ate with the tax collectors and humbled himself to the point of death for us rotten humans.  

diz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By diz
Commando said:
"Gmanall said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
I guess, but it's like your 133rd cousin, you know? They say anything past first cousin isn't considered incest right? Well back then I guess they had a lot of incest.
This part get me confused though. About why there are races. I'm not as familiar with the Old Testament as I am with the New Testament. It was something about, God told them to spread across the earth, but they all stayed in one general area, so he got mad and punished them, creating different languages and skin color so they would be forced to settle in different places. This is why whites were in one area, blacks were in one area, asians were in one area, etc. The Bible explains just about everything, but science also has an explanation. So people need to pick what they're gonna listen to.
"
At least the scientific explanations are based on evidence from rational deduction, rather than on inference and interpretation. Scientific conclusions are open to discussion, debate, analysis and peer review, unlike theological statements.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Snipzor
Commando said:
"I guess, but it's like your 133rd cousin, you know? They say anything past first cousin isn't considered incest right? Well back then I guess they had a lot of incest.
This part get me confused though. About why there are races. I'm not as familiar with the Old Testament as I am with the New Testament. It was something about, God told them to spread across the earth, but they all stayed in one general area, so he got mad and punished them, creating different languages and skin color so they would be forced to settle in different places. This is why whites were in one area, blacks were in one area, asians were in one area, etc. The Bible explains just about everything, but science also has an explanation. So people need to pick what they're gonna listen to."
Ahhh, the New Testament, what flip from the Old Testament. Honestly, as a piece of religious literature, stick to the New Testament, it's quite the read I must admit.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Gmanall
Snipzor said:
"Commando said:
"I guess, but it's like your 133rd cousin, you know? They say anything past first cousin isn't considered incest right? Well back then I guess they had a lot of incest.
This part get me confused though. About why there are races. I'm not as familiar with the Old Testament as I am with the New Testament. It was something about, God told them to spread across the earth, but they all stayed in one general area, so he got mad and punished them, creating different languages and skin color so they would be forced to settle in different places. This is why whites were in one area, blacks were in one area, asians were in one area, etc. The Bible explains just about everything, but science also has an explanation. So people need to pick what they're gonna listen to."
Ahhh, the New Testament, what flip from the Old Testament. Honestly, as a piece of religious literature, stick to the New Testament, it's quite the read I must admit."
The old testament is the set up for the new testament climax.  You can not have the new without the old.  
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Commando

diz, I don't feel bad for yall, or feel superior. It's your choice. We've all had our doubts. I just feel like we're here for a reason. We can't have life and free will by accident, someone had to give it to us. How could life be created from a compressed ball of gases and metals?

Hitchenson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Hitchenson
Commando said:
"Gmanall said:
"Hitchenson said:
"
This part get me confused though. About why there are races. I'm not as familiar with the Old Testament as I am with the New Testament. It was something about, God told them to spread across the earth, but they all stayed in one general area, so he got mad and punished them, creating different languages and skin color so they would be forced to settle in different places. This is why whites were in one area, blacks were in one area, asians were in one area, etc. The Bible explains just about everything, but science also has an explanation. So people need to pick what they're gonna listen to.
"
Lulz at that Hitler comment xD

And, ah. Okay, cheers for explaining all of this.
Like, to be honest. I just can't believe Christianity, but that's just me.

...I'm happy not believing in anything at all to be honest. No higher rules/laws than legal law ;D
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Gmanall
Commando said:
"diz, I don't feel bad for yall, or feel superior. It's your choice. We've all had our doubts. I just feel like we're here for a reason. We can't have life and free will by accident, someone had to give it to us. How could life be created from a compressed ball of gases and metals?"
Good words, but I have to say that there is no free will it is all predestined think about it
Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#147  Edited By Drebin_893

I find most major religions hilarious, with Christianity topping that list off. I just find them so ridiculously selective with what they choose to acknowledge I can't help but laugh.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Snipzor
Gmanall said:
"The old testament is the set up for the new testament climax.  You can not have the new without the old.   "
Oh believe me, I can, will and did.
Gmanall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Gmanall
Drebin_893 said:
"I find most major religions hilarious, with Christianity topping that list off. I just find them so ridiculously selective with what they choose to acknowledge I can't help but laugh."
  Explain what you mean so you don't sound like a idiot
Commando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By Commando
Snipzor said:
"Commando said:
Ahhh, the New Testament, what flip from the Old Testament. Honestly, as a piece of religious literature, stick to the New Testament, it's quite the read I must admit."
It is a good read whether you believe it or not. If you like horror books, Revelation is for you. I believe it, and I'm just hoping that day won't come during my lifetime.