Remember 4/3/09

SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By SteepInKline

Yesterday, April 3rd, 2009, was a sad day for my hometown of Binghamton, NY. For those of you who haven't heard, a man stormed into the American Civic Association building at around 11:15 AM and brutally gunned down 13 people before turning the gun on himself.  The people he killed were in the middle of a citizenship test; in other words, they were just one step away from being fully recognized as American citizens. But because of the selfish actions of one messed up jerkoff, their journeys were cut tragically short.

I'll write a blog about how things went down on my end either today or tomorrow. Until then, keep those who died in your prayers.

SteepInKline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#1  Edited By SteepInKline

Yesterday, April 3rd, 2009, was a sad day for my hometown of Binghamton, NY. For those of you who haven't heard, a man stormed into the American Civic Association building at around 11:15 AM and brutally gunned down 13 people before turning the gun on himself.  The people he killed were in the middle of a citizenship test; in other words, they were just one step away from being fully recognized as American citizens. But because of the selfish actions of one messed up jerkoff, their journeys were cut tragically short.

I'll write a blog about how things went down on my end either today or tomorrow. Until then, keep those who died in your prayers.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2  Edited By natetodamax

I don't pray, but it's a shame that they came so close to potentially starting a new life only to have it end right there.