Rideau River Duders (Ottawa Meetup)

adsapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Is there any interest in creating a National Capital Region meetup of like-minded duders?

I'd be interested to know if there are any other boring bureaucrats here.

GuncannonD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not a bureaucrat (though I'd like to be one again...the job market has been tough for the past few years), but I'm definitely a Duder in Ottawa.

I suppose we could choose from one of the dozens hundreds of pubs downtown, but for some game-related places (neither of which I've actually been to; just going off their websites and word of mouth):

• House of Targ (the new pinball/arcade venue), but the machines only seem to be open when there's a concert going on (so, it would be noisy, and people would have to pay the cover to get in).
  • Monopolatte (the board game cafe on Somerset). It also has a $5 cover, but should be a quieter venue. You can also book a table ahead in case the place is full.

Also, I can't wait until I get a new GB shirt the next time I renew my subscription. I've only got the regular logo one, but I rarely wear it: since I live in Centretown, wearing a shirt with a big "GIANT BOMB" on it can feel a bit awkward.