AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#101  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@SJSchmidt93 said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic: I love this response. I've never heard of him either. Does that really surprise you people? How many Kennedy's are there? How many are alive? How many are dead? I don't fucking know. "
hahaha
breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#102  Edited By breadfan
Anarchist4Eva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Anarchist4Eva

While I have no remorse for the man's passing, nor do I wish to celebrate his so-called accomplishments, I will not make fun of somebody who suffered from seizures. My 11 year old son is epileptic. Everytime he has a seizure a little piece of me dies. It's a terrible disease. 

As for Kennedy, he was a part of the same corrupt gov't system that all politicians have practiced in this nation since the Civil War. Nothing more nothing less. And no I'm not some believer that "The south will rise again" type. No side is right in a civil war.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#104  Edited By Hailinel
I know very little about Ted Kennedy's life and career.  I feel sorry for his passing, but I find it hard to believe that the man is as great as the media has portrayed him to be in the twenty-four hours since his death.  The Kennedy family may be ingrained in American politics, but they were hardly perfect.  For every tragedy that the family has endured (John and Robert's assassinations), there have been incredible mistakes (Ted's car accident that killed an innocent, JFK bungling the Bay of Pigs) and some tragedies have been unfortunately self-inflicted (JFK Jr's plane crash).

I'm sure that Ted did a lot of good for this country, but at the same time, we shouldn't forget that he's human and that not everything he and his family touched turned to gold.
calidan777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By calidan777

Ya know,George Washington warned against a 2 party system and how it could destroy our country,and here we are,on the cusp.With each year the hatred between the left and the right gets worse and worse,and I honestly see another civil war happening in this country in the not-to-distant future.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#106  Edited By ArbitraryWater

I think the greatest respect I could give Senator Kennedy would be to hold my tongue and not state my opinion on him. Plus, the left-leaning members of this forum would tear at me like a pack of wolves if I did. So I will hold my peace.