Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Suicrat
Women seem to be more passive about this threat than men
Women seem to be more passive about this threat than men
Well people. You only get to make your 1337th post once, and I thought I'd do something special for it. I was going to post this yesterday, but I figured, let's save it for 1337! This thread is about the strange phenomenon I've seen going around the internet, of famous musicians being photographed fighting off disembodied robot penises. These disembodied robot penises are struggling to force themselves down the gullet of everyone from Bono to Chad Kroeger. And I figured I'd do my part in this fight by raising awareness of this issue in the Giant Bomb Off-topic Forums.

Mr. Kroeger's guitar can't even help him now!
Mr. Kroeger's guitar can't even help him now!
This problem is dates back many years, but my first memory of this horror is seeing a thumbnail for a Nickelback Music Video in my MSN Messenger window. At first I scoffed. I figured it was just one of the terms of Chad Kroeger's contract with McDonald's. But when I looked more closely at his face, I knew the shocking truth. Robot penises were coming to devour him against his will! I'm all for contract rights. Including McDonalds's contractual right to turn Chad Kroeger into a robot by forcefeeding him a robot penis, but when I contacted McDonalds' Public Relations for comment on the matter, they denied all involvement in the robot penis phenomenon! A closer examination of this photo led me to realize that Chad Kroeger fought tooth and nail to keep this robot penis out of his mouth! And he's not the only person who has faced this struggle.
Bono fights valiantly, but fails
Bono fights valiantly, but fails

U2's Bono is the champion of many worthy charitible causes. He has fought to cure Malaria, AIDS, the Super Bowl, and Hurricane Katrina. Each time he has failed, but the world still admires his effort. However, Bono is a silent victim in his own struggle. And no, I'm not referring to his inability to go eye-nude, I'm talking of course about the invading robot-penis threat. What can the world do to fight this menace, when the world's most famous Irish celebrity is himself a victim?! Is there no hope?

I've done a lot of research on this debilitating problem for humanity, and it led to a few hypotheses. The first one, is that these robot penises only seem to attack when the victim is being photographed in profile. I developed a theory that the key to unlocking
Another victim of the silent robot tragedy
Another victim of the silent robot tragedy
the cure for this problem was to simply photograph people from the front. But then, my research turned up this.

The horror! Not only is it new robot penises that are finding their way into the mouths of celebrity and anonymous netizen alike! The older, wider, far more painful ones have picked up the torch, and headed straight for our mouths!

My next hypothesis was that if we could somehow contain the robot penises in some sort of protective casing, we could weaken their desires for human sexual conquest! But then a research assistant forwarded the following to me. He had tested my hypothesis (without my permission, and certainly without me asking) by attempting to attach an orange condom-like casing on the head of one of his friend's robot penises, and letting him hold the robot penis, he
I'm just thankful I never knew this victim
I'm just thankful I never knew this victim
consigned his friend to a horrible fate. Let this be a lesson to all those who wish to undertake experimentation without the proper scientific rigour!

At this point, I became totally despondent. My profile theory proved incorrect, and so did my encasement theory. I didn't know what to do. My colleagues attempted to console me, but were unable. I decided to walk the streets, with relevant neon signs floating and subsiding in my peripheral vision, like that Simpsons' episode when Homer becomes smart, but rejected the stupid townsfolk.

I stopped in at an old music club to get away from it all, not thinking the robot penises would be hiding there too. Much to my chagrine, I walked right in on the middle of a brand new robot penis phenomenon! They had moved onto a new orifice, a much smaller one (a much more painful
This is the most painful thing I ever witnessed
This is the most painful thing I ever witnessed
one to attempt to force entry into, believe me I know.) The nose! I walked right into this music club and, was forced to witness music legend Roger Hodgson being subsumed by a robot penis through the fucking nose!

But you know what? When crisitunity knocks, you've got to listen to his religious rant on your doorstep. This horrifying moment, this iconic image of the robot penis threat to mankind got me my research grant. Stanford, Harvard, Yale, and the National University of Singapore have all asked me to undertake my formal study in their laboratories. I decided to accept all their offers, and so now robot penises and their effects on screaming people's mouths are being studied as far afield as Boston and Singapore.

It has also led to some spinoff studies. For instance, what kind of traumatic effect does a lead singer's struggle with a
This poor man's friends can only hang their heads in shame
This poor man's friends can only hang their heads in shame
robot penis have on his band? Dr. Wilkins Jones of Cambridge Medical School and Dr. Eida Yuwana of Tokyo University will be studying this issue in an upcoming study, for which research participants are actively being sought. So please contact them if you wish to help science solve the robot penis problem once and for all.

Have you ever witnessed the horror of a man (or woman) struggling against an invading robot penis? Has it scarred you for life? Has it strengthened your resolve to fight this menace? This thread is intended to support those struggling to cope with the robot-penis-in-friends'-and-favourite-celebrities'-mouths problem.

Please share your thoughts. We're here to help.
Arkthemaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2  Edited By Arkthemaniac

I regret to say that I read that entire post.

It's fitting for your 1337th, I guess.
Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Bruce

I bet you thought that this was hilarious...but it isn't!

Lame.

ArcBorealis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4  Edited By ArcBorealis

The hell did I just read?

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts