Rogue Mods!

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jimmyfenix

Okay out here in internet land is basically the wild wild west. we need sheriffs to provide law and order in our case the mods to keep everything under control. i want to know if there has been any mods who have gone rogue and started to break the rules that they govern. the mods on giant bomb do an excellent job but there must be a mod on this website or any other website you visit who has gone evil and has gone rogue!

Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Tylea002

His name was Endogene?

But it's a rare occurance, because mods need to have a nice cool head to do the job for more than a day. Though, we do have a bit of a rouge agent around here...

Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Pie

All the mods have alt accounts that they use to post bullshit that they then lock in an attempt to show that they do work. told me.

Dagbiker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#4  Edited By Dagbiker

One time a mod did post all the b.s. reasons the mods gave for locking threads.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The sherriff's corrupt and the mayor doesn't even listen! We need a rugged, handsome stranger with a poncho and a gun to set this town to rights!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#6  Edited By BeachThunder

I thought were were talking about mods for Rogue... =\

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Amir0x, infamous moderator on NeoGAF, got his status removed by the administrator in a 3DS thread.

Sploder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sploder

There was this Admin called God on Gametrailers who played favourites with a certain user named Keir and lost his admin status after a bunch of shenanigans.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By fattony12000
jozzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By jozzy

@FluxWaveZ said:

Amir0x, infamous moderator on NeoGAF, got his status removed by the administrator in a 3DS thread.

What did he do? I opened the link and it's a 45 page thread....

Saw one post of this mod which was negative about the 3DS but probably not banworthy. Or is the story not that interesting?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FluxWaveZ

@jozzy said:

@FluxWaveZ said:

What did he do? I opened the link and it's a 45 page thread....

Saw one post of this mod which was negative about the 3DS but probably not banworthy. Or is the story not that interesting?

You'd need to read through it ctrl+f'ing your way with "Amir0x". Basically, he lied.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#12  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

The closest thing we've had here is a moderator quitting and then posting a rather melodramatic leaving post about his reasoning behind standing down as a moderator. I forget his name... (that was a joke).

We also had a former moderator doing something extremely stupid after they had already stood down, but I'm not going to go into that. It turned out fine in the end though, requiring very little intervention from us.

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Arbie

@BeachThunder said:

Haha same! When I first saw it I wondered why it was in Off-Topic!

I wish there were a rogue mod. In fact I wish I could be that rogue mod! Editing posts made by people I don't like so that I can ban them. Posting nudes. Leaving threads with only a text and no video open, purely so I can tally how many people post saying 'Gonna get banned.' and then ban them for all posting the same thing and thus not adding anything to the thread!

Ah, life would be sweet. *strokes white cat and plans how to get that 1 miiiiillion dollars.*

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By AhmadMetallic

It's really unhealthy to be so consumed by 'life' on the internet that drama like this becomes a thing. Moderators are just people sitting behind their computers who remove the spam and the nasty shit from the places where people log on to discuss shit, this isn't a church or a government.

Yes I've recently converted to Hipsterism!

KillyDarko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 43

#15  Edited By KillyDarko
@BeachThunder said:

Same here. As a consequence, this thread turned out to be a huge disappointment  : /
Tylea002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Tylea002

By reminding me of how amazing The Mentalist is, this thread cannot be disappointing.

Elazul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Elazul

We've only got one around here:

No Caption Provided

Christ, I spent waaaaaaaaay too long on that.

valrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By valrog

Pretty much ever asshole mod on GT with few exceptions.

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

The secret is the number of cocks you use, given enough cocks you can overpower the moderators and even some staff (Ryan is particularly susceptible to their charms obviously.) When I made that thread where people were putting MS Paint cocks onto Genesis covers the moderators tried wicked hard for hours to keep that thing locked down but eventually it couldn't be contained and it unlocked itself. It can be risky though, if you don't get enough cocks in it can seriously backfire. I was permanently banned from Gamespot years and years ago for sending Rich Gallup an MS Paint drawing involving cocks.