Room redecorated

Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

This sunday my dad forced me to throw out all my old stuff, which I actually thought was a good idea, and, well here are some pics...

No Caption Provided
What used to be there?
<--
A cardboard box of old shit I never even touched. So once I got rid of the box, I put my PSP games there, as well as my PSP and it's charger, and it will now be officially known as "My PSP shelf."

No Caption Provided
On this next pic (-->) what used to be there was a cardboard box filled with... a set of Cowboys and Indians, a bunch of old crappy VHS tapes, and some DVDs (I threw all of them out except "The Matrix"). And now it's my "Completely untangled game controller shelf," so now I can play DreamCast or PS2 without having the cords all tangled.

No Caption Provided
This pic (<--) is kind of hard to see, but it's my DreamCast and PS2, keep in mind EVERYTHING is completely untangled, what used to be there was a cardboard box full of books and comics I've probably never even read once.
And now... For the moment you've all been waiting for!...

No Caption Provided
I moved my GameCube on top of my nightstand! Yeah, that's not very exciting. But I think it's cool that I can just get out of bed, move 3 steps, and get on my GameCube. I also have some games inside the drawer of the nightstand, so I can be as lazy as possible. Man, my room looks so different from how it looked on Saturday.
Avatar image for emandudeguyperson
Emandudeguyperson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Emandudeguyperson

This sunday my dad forced me to throw out all my old stuff, which I actually thought was a good idea, and, well here are some pics...

No Caption Provided
What used to be there?
<--
A cardboard box of old shit I never even touched. So once I got rid of the box, I put my PSP games there, as well as my PSP and it's charger, and it will now be officially known as "My PSP shelf."

No Caption Provided
On this next pic (-->) what used to be there was a cardboard box filled with... a set of Cowboys and Indians, a bunch of old crappy VHS tapes, and some DVDs (I threw all of them out except "The Matrix"). And now it's my "Completely untangled game controller shelf," so now I can play DreamCast or PS2 without having the cords all tangled.

No Caption Provided
This pic (<--) is kind of hard to see, but it's my DreamCast and PS2, keep in mind EVERYTHING is completely untangled, what used to be there was a cardboard box full of books and comics I've probably never even read once.
And now... For the moment you've all been waiting for!...

No Caption Provided
I moved my GameCube on top of my nightstand! Yeah, that's not very exciting. But I think it's cool that I can just get out of bed, move 3 steps, and get on my GameCube. I also have some games inside the drawer of the nightstand, so I can be as lazy as possible. Man, my room looks so different from how it looked on Saturday.
Nicholasotzs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nicholasotzs

You've slightly motivated me to reorganize my bed room.

Gah.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By artofwar420

LOL you buy used games at Gamestop, you're part of the problem LOL 

/sarcasm

But really, I should organize my room better.