• 160 results
way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By way

He thinks everyone voted for Obama because he's black.

I voted for him because of his policies, not because of his skin color.

Rush Limbaugh is a moron and so is Sean Hannity. They're both pricks.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Snipzor

You beat me to it, therefore I don't deserve the heat. So I'll treat you all to some relevant Bill Hicks.

chililili

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By chililili

In before mandatory idiotic Rush Lindbaugh/Hannity fan...

They are both idiots and scum of the earth, because they intentionally spread hateful views and disinformation that prevent meaningful debates.

*End discussion*

Now can we lock this topic before the flamefest begins?

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Snipzor
chililili said:
"In before mandatory idiotic Rush Lindbaugh/Hannity fan...

They are both idiots and scum of the earth, because they intentionally spread hateful views and disinformation that prevent meaningful debates.

*End discussion*

Now can we lock this topic before the flamefest begins?"
Actually I don't think there are any Limbaugh/Hannity fans here.
Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Hexpane

Rush Limbaugh is a rich right wing radical radio host, who is also a drug addict and forced his housekeeper to traffic the illegally obtained drugs for him.  The sad truth is 90% of what I hear/read from conservatives is simple parroting of what Limbaugh spews on his show. 

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bullet_Jr

Rush Limbaugh is a Moron, yes. This isn't news though, he's been a moron for years.

And besides, Obama isn't even black. His wife is black and so are his children but Obama himself is Mulatto, so he is both black and white.

Obama won because he was a better candidate with better policies and the American people were confident that he could face today's challenges.

McCain was old skool, he would cave under the pressure just like Bush did.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hexpane
Bullet_Jr said:

And besides, Obama isn't even black. His wife is black and so are his children but Obama himself is Mulatto, so he is both black and white.

Legally Obama is black in the USA, sadly yes we have laws defining how much "black" you need to be in order to be considered "black". 
Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bonesofwar

This is shocking news, I wasn't aware he was a moron, thank you for informing me.

McPlated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By McPlated
Snipzor said:
"chililili said:

*End discussion*

Actually I don't think there are any Limbaugh/Hannity fans here."
Count me as a Limbaugh/Hannity fan but I don't get good vibes from this thread - I'll be lurking around some other thread now...
Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#10  Edited By Shadow

By that logic, everyone who voted for McCain did so because Obama's black...not far enough from the truth for my tastes

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#11  Edited By RHCPfan24

"Rush Limbaugh is a Moron"

Yes.....of course he is. I believe this precedent has been set in stone for a while now. I will admit, though, that his show is good comedy to listen to. I love listening to GTA IV's right wing radio station because it is so funny, but it sounds almost exactly like Limbaugh.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Bullet_Jr

It's funny, I think Rush is just mad because the republican party literally has little to no voice when it comes to Obama's politics.

The combination of Bush's disgraceful presidency and Obama's presidential victory has left Neo-Cons with nothing to stand on.

Kohe321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By Kohe321

He is obviously either high or just not connected to the world if he thinks that...

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Bullet_Jr
Kohe321 said:
"He is obviously either high or just not connected to the world if he thinks that..."
Rush "Druggie" Limbaugh.

I vote for both high and disconnected.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By BiggerBomb

That's an understatement.

rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rerty

Rush Limbaugh is not a moron at all, he is a radical conservative  ,but definitely not a moron(read his books). Obama as a president is a joke and if he wasn't black he wouldn't have even been a candidate for the presidency and that's all Rush is saying.  O and please do me a favor and tell me what you like about Obama's policies?

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ish

We know.

Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Stanford

wow, i'm on the wrong sight.  Well, whatever.  Obama policies won't be able to actually take affect for two years, so by then hopefully everyone will hate him to, so whatever

mikemosha90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By mikemosha90
rerty said:
"Rush Limbaugh is not a moron at all, he is a radical conservative  ,but definitely not a moron(read his books). Obama as a president is a joke and if he wasn't black he wouldn't have even been a candidate for the presidency and that's all Rush is saying.  O and please do me a favor and tell me what you like about Obama's policies?"
http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/index.php

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By vidiot
rerty said:
"Obama as a president is a joke and if he wasn't black he wouldn't have even been a candidate for the presidency and that's all Rush is saying."
That's pretty moronic.
mikemosha90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By mikemosha90
vidiot said:
"rerty said:
"Obama as a president is a joke and if he wasn't black he wouldn't have even been a candidate for the presidency and that's all Rush is saying."
That's pretty moronic."
It is.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Snipzor
rerty said:
"Rush Limbaugh is not a moron at all, he is a radical conservative  ,but definitely not a moron(read his books). Obama as a president is a joke and if he wasn't black he wouldn't have even been a candidate for the presidency and that's all Rush is saying.  O and please do me a favor and tell me what you like about Obama's policies?"
No Caption Provided
Whose fault is it that you don't know what Obama's policies are? I mean, the elections are TWO YEARS LONG, and you still don't know?! Doesn't that rather tell us of your own political ignorance than anything else? 
A little quote from Limbaugh: "Obama isn't black, he's a Halfrican-American". He's not a moron, he's a farking joke.
dualityofman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dualityofman

Rush Limbaugh is like that crazy homeless guy you love to hear talk, but is a complete moron.  How could he wish for the president to fail?  He is willing to sacrifice the welfare of the country to satisfy his bullshit ideology.

Rush Limbaugh n.- Asshole who has done nothing good for the country aside from giving us all laughs at how stupid he is

See Also: Michael Moore

mikemosha90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mikemosha90

Let's not forget about Bill-O, kids.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Snipzor
dualityofman said:
"Rush Limbaugh is like that crazy homeless guy you love to hear talk, but is a complete moron.  How could he wish for the president to fail?  He is willing to sacrifice the welfare of the country to satisfy his bullshit ideology.

Rush Limbaugh n.- Asshole who has done nothing good for the country aside from giving us all laughs at how stupid he is

See Also: Michael Moore"
Well there is a large subset of the republican party that hopes the president fails. None of which are to be simply found without search, you need to hunt them down. They generally live in the deep south states, the red states that have turned blue don't contain so many. But those states that have always been red, well they can be easily found.

See also: Darconix, well just know they exist.
No Caption Provided

vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By vidiot
Snipzor said:
"rerty said:
No Caption Provided
Whose fault is it that you don't know what Obama's policies are? I mean, the elections are TWO YEARS LONG, and you still don't know?! Doesn't that rather tell us of your own political ignorance than anything else? 
A little quote from Limbaugh: "Obama isn't black, he's a Halfrican-American". He's not a moron, he's a farking joke.
"
I must have missed something completely. I actually voted for Obama based on his comparisons to the other candidate on political issues and his ideas for helping this country after days of rigorous research over a massive political campaign.

The last thing on my mind when I got into that ballot box was the fact he was black. I don't understand this argument. Him being black clearly didn't sway me to vote for him. Why does this concept now undermine his election *ahem* his candidacy  to be president, which is what the above quote clearly implies?
Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By Cube

Yeah, I never liked him.

BODDAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BODDAH

As is Olbermann.

BODDAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BODDAH

Ah, and it is incorrect to call Rush a moron. He is simply as biased as he is intelligent.

Systech

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Systech

I'm sure a lot of other people voted for Obama because he's black. After all, it is the first time we've gotten to see a black nominee. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with Rush Limbaugh completely, but I'm sure his race helped him quite a deal in his campaign.

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#31  Edited By TheHBK

ok....and who the fuck doesnt know this? Yeah I am sure there are lots of people who voted for him because he is black but just as many voted for McCain because he is white.  But anyone could see, you would have to be a nutless retarded monkey to vote for McCain.  Jesus christ man!  that guy made it too easy and only because some republicans are just as retarded didnt see it until it was too late.

Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Stanford

America's going to hell!!  Everybody, quick, go to Canada and hide your money because he's going to take it!

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By RetroIce4
Snipzor said:
"chililili said:

*End discussion*

100% True
Stanford

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Stanford

Don't hate, appreciate

BODDAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By BODDAH
TheHBK said:
" But anyone could see, you wuold have to be a nutless retarded monkey to vote for McCain.  Jesus christ man!  that guy made it too easy and only because some republicans are just as retarded didnt see it until it was too late."
I'm not even sure how to respond to this,
Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Bullet_Jr
systech said:
"I'm sure a lot of other people voted for Obama because he's black. After all, it is the first time we've gotten to see a black nominee.
That's not true. Jesse Jackson ran for president int 1984.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By kmdrkul
Snipzor said:
"chililili said:

*End discussion*

I don't think its even possible to be a fan of them :P
vidiot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By vidiot
systech said:
"I'm sure a lot of other people voted for Obama because he's black. After all, it is the first time we've gotten to see a black nominee. Don't get me wrong, I don't agree with Rush Limbaugh completely, but I'm sure his race helped him quite a deal in his campaign."
But that doesn't effectively make all of his other accomplishments as a politician, as well as his ability to become president of the united states invalid because of his race. I'm sure there were people who voted for the man because of his race, but just about every poll I have read (debatable I know, but nonetheless.) and just about every person I have talked too, race was most defiantly not a factor, and the only people I have seen bringing this up has been Rush and the Neo-Cons.

A more legitimate complaint would be people who voted for him after being swept only by Obama's typical political no-context rhetoric, which sadly comes with the job of running and being president. It's something that just about every politician has had to deal with for running for office, something that speaks more about our political system (media not focusing on the issues, but more on the candidates, ex: Hope/Maverick.) Obama was defiantly no exception.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#39  Edited By Gunner
BODDAH said:
"As is Olbermann."
At least olberman can say a complete sentence without spewing right wing hate.
BODDAH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By BODDAH
Gunner said:
"BODDAH said:
"As is Olbermann."
At least olberman can say a complete sentence without spewing right wing hate."
Oh please. You would be naive to believe there aren't radical extremists on both the left and right. Think rationally.
Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#41  Edited By Diamond

Oblermann makes more rational points.  Limbaugh lately hasn't said anything rational at all.  Criticizing CNN for namecalling (which they didn't do), and proceeding to launch into a childish namecalling fit.  I think Limbaugh used to be somewhat more credible or rational, but now he's just a bafoon.  I think people listen to him for entertainment value these days, not anything else.

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#42  Edited By PercyChuggs

Wow, you guys are really going out on a limb here.

So, who wants to make the "Hitler was a big meanie" thread?

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#43  Edited By Gunner
BODDAH said:
"Gunner said:
"BODDAH said:
"As is Olbermann."
Oh please. You would be naive to believe there aren't radical extremists on both the left and right. Think rationally."
On the contrary, i know some extreme left and right wingers personally. But Olberman is one of the few left wing journalists that doesnt talk shit about republicans in every segment and interview he does just for the sake of hating right wingers unlike O'Reilly who spouts nothing but left wing hate.
mikemosha90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By mikemosha90

CNN = News

Fox News = Entertainment
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
mikemosha90 said:
"rerty said:

"
Haha...Yea, Obama really is a bright one isn't he?

"

The Problem

Wages are Stagnant as Prices Rise: While wages remain flat, the costs of basic necessities are increasing."  http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/index.php

That's funny. He seems to think inflation is the problem, yet just introduced almost 900 billion dollars into the economy. How does that make sense? You want a real hard laugh, scroll down in that article and look at the jobs he is going to create. He is clueless on how to fix the economy. He's doing exactly what FDR did, and it will have the same result; A 10-15 year depression when it should be 1-3 years.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Snipzor
mikemosha90 said:
"CNN = News
Fox News = Entertainment"
Cnn = Not News
Fox News = Less than Not News. Kinda like fark, except not on purpose.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Snipzor
lilburtonboy7489 said:
"mikemosha90 said:
"rerty said:

"

"

The Problem

Wages are Stagnant as Prices Rise: While wages remain flat, the costs of basic necessities are increasing."  http://www.barackobama.com/issues/economy/index.php

That's funny. He seems to think inflation is the problem, yet just introduced almost 900 billion dollars into the economy. How does that make sense? You want a real hard laugh, scroll down in that article and look at the jobs he is going to create. He is clueless on how to fix the economy. He's doing exactly what FDR did, and it will have the same result; A 10-15 year depression when it should be 1-3 years.
"
If I want to laugh, I would read anything you say. I got a good laugh out of it, thanks.
No Caption Provided

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
BODDAH said:
"Gunner said:
"BODDAH said:
"As is Olbermann."
Oh please. You would be naive to believe there aren't radical extremists on both the left and right. Think rationally."
Radical extremists? Do you realize how similar the left and the right really are?
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Snipzor said:
"lilburtonboy7489 said:
"mikemosha90 said:
"rerty said:

"

"

The Problem

"
If I want to laugh, I would read anything you say. I got a good laugh out of it, thanks.
No Caption Provided

"
You say that kind of thing every time I post. You don't make an argument. You just post random pictures.
Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Snipzor
lilburtonboy7489 said:
"You say that kind of thing every time I post. You don't make an argument. You just post random pictures."
Well you said, " He's doing exactly what FDR did, and it will have the same result; A 10-15 year depression when it should be 1-3 years." which is the dumbest thing I have heard all day, and it's 23:31 right now. The Great Depression wasn't only economic, to think so would be foolish. If you really believe that it could have been ended in 1-3 years, you have a serious problem, especially when you implicitly blame the thing on FDR.