#1 Posted by hwy_61 (922 posts) -

I've been listening to all of his Spotify playlists, and duuude, this motherfucker knew how to get down! He must have been great in parties. Feel free to share any other spotify playlists recommendations!

#2 Posted by CorruptedEvil (3258 posts) -

no spotify in canada :(

#3 Posted by Yesiamaduck (1069 posts) -
#4 Posted by Nightriff (5079 posts) -

Forever live the Summer Jam Playlist. I've thought about adding new songs to it thinking that Ryan would add it himself and I just can't quite decide if he would add the song or not.

#5 Posted by hwy_61 (922 posts) -
#6 Edited by Demoskinos (14826 posts) -

@hwy_61: Well he wasn't goddamn king of the summer jam for nothing. Also could someone give me some spotify linkage so I can add that to my followed playlists?

#7 Posted by MSX2 (38 posts) -

@demoskinos: This should work: http://open.spotify.com/user/taswell/playlist/26eEZkxxU2KzKLmtVDF8he

#8 Posted by Wilshere (308 posts) -

Can someone post the tracklist or at least take a screenshot?

#9 Posted by The_Nubster (2133 posts) -

From the stories people have told since Ryan's passing, he sounds like the most fun-ass motherfucker to party with, and also a total asshole that you couldn't possibly get angry at.

#10 Posted by Brendan (7807 posts) -

Yup, Canada doesn't get Spotify :( something about the way we negotiate with artists.

#11 Edited by Ben_H (3355 posts) -

I still listen to the Summer Jam playlist (the Rdio variant of it because music streaming companies hate Canada) on a near-daily basis, semi-weekly at the least. It is a great soundtrack for working out to. Lots of high energy music.

#12 Posted by PimblyCharles (1425 posts) -

In one of those lists, he's got an Umphrey's McGee song. That made my day and brought a huge smile. I love that band.

#13 Edited by Aegon (5611 posts) -

@corruptedevil said:

no spotify in canada :(

Yeah, my entry for his summerjam list was accepted, but ain't no spotify here, so...

@ben_h said:

I still listen to the Summer Jam playlist (the Rdio variant of it because music streaming companies hate Canada) on a near-daily basis, semi-weekly at the least. It is a great soundtrack for working out to. Lots of high energy music.

Explain how to do this. What is an Rdio and how do I listen to summer jams on it?

#14 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3149 posts) -