Saints Row 3, Skyrim, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Hiver

So in addition to my full time job, my college education, my wife, d&d group, various social commitments, and new house, I have three huge games that demand my time.

My wife and I have been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic with a few friends. Getting two people to join us on any given night isn't difficult, and since we're all friends or friends of friends, we get along well. My only complaint here is that my wife has become addicted. She was playing until well after I fell asleep last night, and it's a bit bothersome to keep my characters paced with her. Especially since I have to have one character a few levels ahead, so I know what to expect when she starts asking questions about the next planet we visit.

I had a bug in Skyrim that prevented me from learning shouts. It was super frustrating, so I set the game down for several weeks. I loaded it back up and magically things worked again. I guess a patch came out that corrected the problem/messaged my save data into a workable state. I'm not really sure, but 'Meh, Bethesda.'

I've also put about two hours into Saints Row: The Third. I just finished the tutorial quest chain and I've unlocked three hideouts. One of my starting weapons? A guided missile system. That game is the most enjoyable set of nonsense I've ever seen. Listening to the Giant Bombcast spoiled some cool moments for me - those spoilers influenced my decision to buy the game, but I feel like I would have enjoyed those elements a lot more if I didn't know they were coming.

If someone could give me some more free time, I'd appreciate it. I'd say 150-200 hours should have me about caught up.

Hiver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hiver

So in addition to my full time job, my college education, my wife, d&d group, various social commitments, and new house, I have three huge games that demand my time.

My wife and I have been playing Star Wars: The Old Republic with a few friends. Getting two people to join us on any given night isn't difficult, and since we're all friends or friends of friends, we get along well. My only complaint here is that my wife has become addicted. She was playing until well after I fell asleep last night, and it's a bit bothersome to keep my characters paced with her. Especially since I have to have one character a few levels ahead, so I know what to expect when she starts asking questions about the next planet we visit.

I had a bug in Skyrim that prevented me from learning shouts. It was super frustrating, so I set the game down for several weeks. I loaded it back up and magically things worked again. I guess a patch came out that corrected the problem/messaged my save data into a workable state. I'm not really sure, but 'Meh, Bethesda.'

I've also put about two hours into Saints Row: The Third. I just finished the tutorial quest chain and I've unlocked three hideouts. One of my starting weapons? A guided missile system. That game is the most enjoyable set of nonsense I've ever seen. Listening to the Giant Bombcast spoiled some cool moments for me - those spoilers influenced my decision to buy the game, but I feel like I would have enjoyed those elements a lot more if I didn't know they were coming.

If someone could give me some more free time, I'd appreciate it. I'd say 150-200 hours should have me about caught up.