SaltyBet with mouse only???

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I have Salty Bet on a 2nd monitor running, I want to bet more often but I have it annoying having to enter in a bet amount every time.

Wish there's a way I can just all in every time , or select a pre selected amount/%

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Just "copy" a number into your clipboard then right click and paste? Not as automatic as you seem to want but it'll work.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MakoTitan

I created a room for just us Duders if your interested. Come check it out so we can chat. It can be hard to chat in the normal room because that thing gets crazy!

http://tinychat.com/22hct

EDIT: I'll be manning it for about another hour or so.

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By doe3879

@vegetashonor: connection fail : (,

I'm assuming someone has to man it in order for it to work, will check it again later.

The copy and paste thing wouldn't work since I'm doing "work" on the other screen where I tent to just copy and paste >.>

madreisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By madreisz

cool idea, I've made a little piece of javascript that creates % and an all in wager button

buttons the script creates
buttons the script creates

http://pastebin.com/MdLgvfD6

You want to execute the code in the web console of your browser after you've loaded the page. e.g. in Chrome press ctrl-shift-j, paste the code in the prompt, and press enter. In firefox press ctrl-shift-k instead.

js provided again here:

javascript:n=function(b){return "$('#wager').val("+b+")"};p=function(b){return "d=$('#balance').text();$('#wager').val(Math.floor(d*"+b+"))"};c=function(x,t){return '<input type="button" style="border-radius:5px;border: 2px solid #336633;margin:0.25em;padding:0;background:green;color:white;" onclick="'+x+'" value="'+t+'"/>';};$('#wager').before(c(p(0.1),'10%')+c(p(0.25),'25%')+c(p(0.5),'50%')+c(p(0.75),'75%')+c(p(1),'All in!'));

You can modify the script pretty easy to make the buttons you want. e.g. if you want a 10k button, add c(n(10000),'10k') like this:

$('#wager').before(c(n(10000),'10k')+c(p(0.1),'10%')+c(p(0.25),'25%')+c(p(0.5),'50%')+c(p(0.75),'75%')+c(p(1),'All in!'))

doe3879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@madreisz: Goddamn you are awesome, Thank You so much for it.

I was able to use Tampermonkey (chrome ext) and add in the script to the URL so that I don't have to paste it into the console every time.

I also use this script to remove the bettor listing from the page, since I find it useless and taking up too much space.

Mr_Scumbag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That Javascript is almost exactly what I'm after. The only change I would make is adding another row of buttons that add 10, 100, 100, etc to your current bet or clear it, allowing users to fine tune the amount. Is anyone able to modify the script to do that? I'm useless at programming...

madreisz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_scumbag: That's easy enough. Use http://pastebin.com/Wicya87E instead, same instructions.

js provided again here:

javascript:a=function(n){return "w=parseInt($('#wager').val(),10);$('#wager').val((w?w:0)+"+n+")"};n=function(b){return "$('#wager').val("+b+")"};p=function(b){return "d=$('#balance').text();$('#wager').val(Math.floor(d*"+b+"))"};c=function(x,t){return '<input type="button" style="border-radius:5px;border: 2px solid #336633;margin:0.25em;padding:0;background:green;color:white;" onclick="'+x+'" value="'+t+'"/>';};$('#wager').before(c(p(0.1),'10%')+c(p(0.25),'25%')+c(p(0.5),'50%')+c(p(0.75),'75%')+c(p(1),'All in!')+'<br/>'+c(n(0),'Reset')+c(a(10),'+10')+c(a(100),'+100')+c(a(1000),'+1k')+c(a(10000),'+10k'));