Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

Edited By KaosAngel

Today I saw Kojima talking about his dreams, video game history, and a few other random stuff at Ginza.  I couldn't ask questions because these otaku idiots kept asking about his "next" games.  I was so pissed.  This was a time to ask serious questions and what were asked were shit.

My question was how he feels about Japanese gaming companies losing money in the current market.  Is there anyway the Japanese companies can get back to a competitive advantage as the NA and EU companies keep growing in talent and power.

Tomorrow I go to Grasshopper and meet Suda 51.  I'm really nervous.  Anyone got any advice for me?  I'm really scared...so scared I sent my MBA professor an email talking about it.  Tomorrow is an important day for me...and I would like support from Giant Bomb.  I don't care if it's the most random shit in the world...make me smile.  :)

Kojima talking about his dreams, past, and some future.  Very Japanese.

Free posters from Konami.  For people who still don't  believe I'm in Japan...look at the SoftBank icon...yes, SoftBank is only in Japan...and yes, I have an iPhone 3G.

No Caption Provided
Finally, this is the letter I wrote to my Professor...I hope you guys understand the passion I have for this industry.  To this day, I'm in love with old Lucas Arts adventure games and Rebel Assault.  I feel that story is the most important thing for games...and it should be the core.  I just hope you guys can help me out with some jokes over the next 14 hours.  Thank you.  :)

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

Today I saw Kojima talking about his dreams, video game history, and a few other random stuff at Ginza.  I couldn't ask questions because these otaku idiots kept asking about his "next" games.  I was so pissed.  This was a time to ask serious questions and what were asked were shit.

My question was how he feels about Japanese gaming companies losing money in the current market.  Is there anyway the Japanese companies can get back to a competitive advantage as the NA and EU companies keep growing in talent and power.

Tomorrow I go to Grasshopper and meet Suda 51.  I'm really nervous.  Anyone got any advice for me?  I'm really scared...so scared I sent my MBA professor an email talking about it.  Tomorrow is an important day for me...and I would like support from Giant Bomb.  I don't care if it's the most random shit in the world...make me smile.  :)

Kojima talking about his dreams, past, and some future.  Very Japanese.

Free posters from Konami.  For people who still don't  believe I'm in Japan...look at the SoftBank icon...yes, SoftBank is only in Japan...and yes, I have an iPhone 3G.

No Caption Provided
Finally, this is the letter I wrote to my Professor...I hope you guys understand the passion I have for this industry.  To this day, I'm in love with old Lucas Arts adventure games and Rebel Assault.  I feel that story is the most important thing for games...and it should be the core.  I just hope you guys can help me out with some jokes over the next 14 hours.  Thank you.  :)

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

Awesome stuff. I would love to meet Goichi,

If you can, could you ask him what his favourite scene in El Topo is. And takes some pics of the HQ itself.

That image cannot be read, you should host off site and link to it.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Did you ever play Fate of Atlantis? I loved that game so much, but having played it almost 17 years ago the only thing I remember about it is that it was set in the Azores. Whenever someone mentions Lucas adventure games, I think of Indiana Jones.

KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By KaosAngel
MB said:
"Did you ever play Fate of Atlantis? I loved that game so much, but having played it almost 17 years ago the only thing I remember about it is that it was set in the Azores. Whenever someone mentions Lucas adventure games, I think of Indiana Jones."
OMG YES!  I remember I was so scared when you were in the sub and if you make the wrong choice, the game ends!  My dad used to buy me all the old Lucas Art games because he was a manager at Comp USA for his first few years in America.  I loved Lucas Art back then...I still own all their games until 2003.  Then they started to suck....