Great things
bombHills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By bombHills

I like the suggestion of "Hi". Just keep it simple and don't be pushy.

OmegaPirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By OmegaPirate

Dont make me turn this rape into a murder 

Works every time

wrighteous86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54  Edited By wrighteous86

Guys, fearthephins hasn't responded since I made my post 8 hours ago.  Should I send her a ton of PMs until she responds, asking if I did something wrong?

catpowerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By catpowerd
@arab_prince said:
" @kittencake said:
" @floodiastus said:
" Insult/Compliment as always, for example: "Hey, your neck is wierd.... but in a good way, very sexy"  Make them doubt themselves, and then reassure them. If you can make them feel reassured at a premature level (complimenting and making them feel like they did when they were younger) you got it all ACED! "
i really can't tell if you're joking or not... "
Because you know, deep down, that that works.  Go up to her. Till she notices you, as if you are about to say hi. But DONT! Just stand there looking at her. She will be looking at you expecting something. Then after a while she will say "hello?" or something like "can i help you?" Then you go "psht, not interested" and walk away. For the next couple of days she will be thinking about you non stop. Then one day just go up to her and say FINE we can go out once.  And voila, love story. "
This is why you don't ask the internet for advice about girls.
EvilTwin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By EvilTwin
@Wrighteous86 said:
" Guys, fearthephins hasn't responded since I made my post 8 hours ago.  Should I send her a ton of PMs until she responds, asking if I did something wrong? "
No, I believe the legal term for that is sextual harassment and you definitely don't want to be slammed with that.
gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#57  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

Be nice, be yourself.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#58  Edited By StarvingGamer
@imsh_pl said:
" Go over to her desk, drop a rubber raptor under her legs and ask her: "Excuse me, is this rubber raptor yours?" "
I think this might be the greatest pick up line I've ever heard.  Even I'm feeling a little frisky.
csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#59  Edited By csl316
@McSmunions said:

" this is probably too late to help the OP but it's still useful for all you others out there picking up the ladies. guaranteed to  "increase your pussy intake by 10 ma-fuckin fold"

ASS AND TITTIES!! "
Thank you, good sir.  Very informative.
MistaSparkle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#60  Edited By MistaSparkle

Is that a vagina in your pants or are you not happy to see me? 

Never tried it before but it works every time. Also don't forget to say please and thank you.

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

@catpowerd said:
" @arab_prince said:
" @kittencake said:
" @floodiastus said:
" Insult/Compliment as always, for example: "Hey, your neck is wierd.... but in a good way, very sexy"  Make them doubt themselves, and then reassure them. If you can make them feel reassured at a premature level (complimenting and making them feel like they did when they were younger) you got it all ACED! "
i really can't tell if you're joking or not... "
Because you know, deep down, that that works.  Go up to her. Till she notices you, as if you are about to say hi. But DONT! Just stand there looking at her. She will be looking at you expecting something. Then after a while she will say "hello?" or something like "can i help you?" Then you go "psht, not interested" and walk away. For the next couple of days she will be thinking about you non stop. Then one day just go up to her and say FINE we can go out once.  And voila, love story. "
This is exactly why you ask the internet for advice about girls. "
Soo true.
StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#62  Edited By StaticFalconar

No Caption Provided
WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By WickedFather

My favourite chat up line is to say in a peppy manner: "You're pretty, I bet you've had loads of abortions."

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By gamefreak9
@StaticFalconar said:
"
No Caption Provided
"
lmao
jacksukeru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#65  Edited By jacksukeru

"Don't think you're getting away just because you're so damn ugly."

This one has never failed me.

gamefreak9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By gamefreak9
@zFUBARz said:
" poor bugger  next time try something simple like, "hey my laptop isn't connecting to the network, is yours? ""oh it is? ok so it's my machine then "wait a minute, pretend like you're trying things "hey sorry i wanna see if it's my user ID(say it cooler though) mind if  log in through yours/you log in through mine?" assuming your uni has a netwrk like most where you're logged in with your own unique ID hers of course works "well darn, then I'm not sure what the problem is, thanks a lot by the way I'm (insert name)."  don't ask hers, it makes it more obvious you're trying to start a conversation, she'll probably just tell you.wait a few seconds, close your laptop a little frustrated, she should still be watching you. "well looks like i can't do anywork for a little bit. I'm gonna go grab a coffee/other drink/snack/etc.mind watching my computer/stuff for a minute? awesome thanks" walk away a step or two " Oh hey (insert her name) want me to grab you anything?" she declines most likely. "hey it's no problem, I owe you for the trouble"  come back and have a little chat, and maybe ask for an email/phone number, if you used her computer, pay close attention to what she had up, facebook, notes, essay, other websites, if it's something you can build off of in a minute or two, then use it, don't bring it up immeadietly though, otherwise she'll also know that you did it on purpose. come on kids get creative here! better luck next time guy!  PS insult/compliment only works well after you've been talking for a bit, otherwise you come off as a jerk. "
@kittencake said:
" i'm a girl, you should listen to me. i suggest you say "hi, how's it going".  pretty simple eh?  edit: i also suggest you don't refer to her as a "chick"... "
@mubblegum said:
" Show her the giantbomb thread you're on.  
These would have probably worked for me :P. Hi how's it going just seems Genius... and i'm working with the black scholes model... anw i meant no disrespect from the "chick" part it sounds cooler when talking to other guys. I think if i do manage to pump up a few lines, i will make reference to this thread, might be a good ice breaker. 
matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By matpaget
@gamefreak9:  
You can't learn how to be good with ladies from reading a book or website or whatever. 
All I can say is be yourself, be confident, and be assertive (don't tiptoe through the tulips with what you want). 

Don't make it seem like you really want to date this girl. Act like it would be a good thing, but if she doesn't say yes then... whatever. 
Also, don't come off as a dick like most people do when they do the above tip! 

I'm really confident. Some might say over confident, but I'm a really happy guy and I do pretty well with the ladies (that may be because I let the good times roll and if I end up with a girl, I end up with a girl, and if I don't... then I just say whatever).  
Anyways, it's all in your hands now. There's nothing we can do. Just be confident and make it clear as to what you want to do with this girl.
dieguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By dieguy

It's impossible to be "seemless", if this was true then the secret would be out and no one would be single. Just do what I do, say "Hi" and try talking to her until she tells you to go away or else. Then go away and never try again, Story of my life.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Subjugation

This has been a most entertaining read. 

Seriously though, be natural. Don't be a try hard and definitely don't try to be someone/something you aren't, they can smell it! If they are cool with you being you then that's a good sign. If they aren't then you know not to waste your time with that individual. 

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By kishan6
@thunderzach said:
" @MisterChief said:
" @thunderzach said:
" That Alec kid is such a pimp. "
That Alex Kidd is such a pimp. "
It's true. I've seen the rule 34. "
im sorry but it seems ur new to the forums 
NEVER mention 4chan related things here... 
people tend to attack you if its a more recognizable reference
KarlPilkington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#71  Edited By KarlPilkington

Seamless Chick Pick-Up is the name of my new ska funk orchestra.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#72  Edited By TomA

Here's an actual thing you could try. 

First, make some body language back, let her catch you looking at her(but not staring) then subtely turn away, that will probably grab her attentiona nd let her know ur interested. 
Try just waving at her and smiling next time she looks at you. 
Pretend yo be stuck on a question or something and ask for help
Ask to borrow a pen, then bring up another topic such as what she is studying. 

Again these are suggestions, its hard to approach people and start conversations in that kind of setting but it's still possible.

TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#73  Edited By TomA
@zFUBARz said:
" poor bugger  next time try something simple like, "hey my laptop isn't connecting to the network, is yours? ""oh it is? ok so it's my machine then "wait a minute, pretend like you're trying things "hey sorry i wanna see if it's my user ID(say it cooler though) mind if  log in through yours/you log in through mine?" assuming your uni has a netwrk like most where you're logged in with your own unique ID hers of course works "well darn, then I'm not sure what the problem is, thanks a lot by the way I'm (insert name)."  don't ask hers, it makes it more obvious you're trying to start a conversation, she'll probably just tell you.wait a few seconds, close your laptop a little frustrated, she should still be watching you. "well looks like i can't do anywork for a little bit. I'm gonna go grab a coffee/other drink/snack/etc.mind watching my computer/stuff for a minute? awesome thanks" walk away a step or two " Oh hey (insert her name) want me to grab you anything?" she declines most likely. "hey it's no problem, I owe you for the trouble"  come back and have a little chat, and maybe ask for an email/phone number, if you used her computer, pay close attention to what she had up, facebook, notes, essay, other websites, if it's something you can build off of in a minute or two, then use it, don't bring it up immeadietly though, otherwise she'll also know that you did it on purpose. come on kids get creative here! better luck next time guy!  PS insult/compliment only works well after you've been talking for a bit, otherwise you come off as a jerk. "
K wow that actually is not a half bad idea.
zFUBARz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By zFUBARz
@gamefreak9 said:
" @zFUBARz said:
good advice
@kittencake said:
good advice
@mubblegum said:
good advice
These would have probably worked for me :P. Hi how's it going just seems Genius... and i'm working with the black scholes model... anw i meant no disrespect from the "chick" part it sounds cooler when talking to other guys. I think if i do manage to pump up a few lines, i will make reference to this thread, might be a good ice breaker.  "

Who says you can't be a nerd/geek/dork and still be smooth? Dweebs, sorry you're still screwed and lonely forever.