Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#51  Edited By Gabriel
@actionTACO said:

" yelling and SHOVING you say!?!?  well, thank god our brave man in blue was able to stand strong against such a relentless assault from those uppity negresses.  Seriously though, we're supposed to be trusting these people, who can't handle some unruly teenagers without losing their shit, with our lives? This is pathetic.     "

One cop against what 5 people, I would have pulled out the baton and gone apeshit, stupid bitch for pushing a cop.
masternater27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By masternater27

While he shouldn't have punched her, her and her friend were both attacking him/resisting arrest.  Though jaywalking is pretty much the last thing they need to be ticketing in the Rainier area, that place is notorious as the worst neighborhood in Seattle.

yakov456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By yakov456

She deserved it, with that being said I'm pretty sure that is excessive force. He punched the broad right in the kisser, come on now. I'm pretty sure in the handbook it doesn't say if a chick grabs your arm and is resisting then you can close fist her in the head. Surely they are trained to take down people in a more sensible manner. Fire this clown.

wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By wefwefasdf

She was asking for it. What is the cop supposed to do? Wait, until she is willing to play nice?

Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#55  Edited By Radar

Bitch shouldn't have resisted 
Other bitch shouldn't have gotten involved 

To be fair, unprofessional of him to throw a punch. They're trained to know more effective ways of subduing someone.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By lilburtonboy7489

"are you serious? are you serious? are you serious? are you serious? are you serious?" 

-camera dude

Mariek430

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Mariek430
@natetodamax said:
"
  1. If you push a cop while he's trying to arrest someone, you deserve to get hit. It shouldn't matter whether or not you have a vagina
  2. People no longer seem to know what racism is. Whenever a video of something negative happening to a black person gets media attention, an enormous amount of people say it's racism. I tell them to stfu
"
Pretty much this.
Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#58  Edited By Gabriel
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" "are you serious? are you serious? are you serious? are you serious? are you serious?"  -camera dude "
Sounded like a 20 year old fratboy hipster, I was hoping the cop would punch him too.
DVombatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By DVombatus

I'm going to say that it was a bit unprofessional but in no way was police brutality.  

Don't resist arrest, even if you feel its wrongful.  That shit is going to happen.  Plus, it shoots tons of holes in your lawsuit.  :P

joeybagad0nutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By joeybagad0nutz

@natetodamax said:

"
  1. If you push a cop while he's trying to arrest someone, you deserve to get hit. It shouldn't matter whether or not you have a vagina
  2. People no longer seem to know what racism is. Whenever a video of something negative happening to a black person gets media attention, an enormous amount of people say it's racism. I tell them to stfu
"

This. 

This bitch deserved what she got. She deserved getting tased for making a simple ticket situation into a big scene where anything could have happened.
AlwaysAngry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#61  Edited By AlwaysAngry
@Mariek430 said:
" @natetodamax said:
"
"
Pretty much this. "
I AGREE WITH-...

Natetodamax!? 

But seriously, I agree.
CoolDrMoney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#62  Edited By CoolDrMoney

I'm kind of glad precious got clocked in the face

Ryax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Ryax
@zombie2011 said:
" Bitch deserved it.   She shoved the police officer. "
yup. agree
Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Berserker976

I'm pretty sure a lot of people here would be singing a different tune if they had just been confronted by a policeman for jaywalking. :/

FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By FrankCanada97
@Berserker976 said:
" I'm pretty sure a lot of people here would be singing a different tune if they had just been confronted by a policeman for jaywalking. :/ "
I wouldn't be stupid enough to start a pushing match over a ticket. Besides jaywalking is illegal for a reason.
Berserker976

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Berserker976
@FrankCanada97: Come on man, everyone jaywalks sometimes. It's only enforced when it's in a particularly dangerous area, or more commonly, when it's in an area that needs some money. Getting upset over a $56 ticket for crossing the road is not entirely unreasonable.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By FrankCanada97
@Berserker976: Sure I'd get upset, but I wouldn't get physical with the cop over it. Even voicing my displeasure is probably going to far, its useless. I break the law, I pay the consequences. If I dispute the ticket, I go to the court system.
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By actionTACO
@Berserker976:  I'm pretty sure that would never happen because a lot of people here are pasty white shut-ins. 

@FrankCanada97: Plenty of countries get along fine without jaywalking laws.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By FrankCanada97
@actionTACO: It's in the interests of public safety, if people are too lazy to use a crosswalk or intersection then I wouldn't shed a tear if they get run over. People need to use common sense, it's amazing how people manage to not get run over when they suddenly pop out from between two parked cars.
archer88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#70  Edited By archer88

LOL the crowd is full of shit. If you resist an officer and get aggressive he has every right to use force to make you comply. But of course everyone is going to take some dumb bitch's side of the argument because "hur hur hur fuck tha police". Its just fucking stupid. Good job officer. 

Also.

No Caption Provided
Rockdalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Rockdalf
@actionTACO said:
" @Berserker976:  I'm pretty sure that would never happen because a lot of people here are pasty white shut-ins. 

@FrankCanada97: Plenty of countries get along fine without jaywalking laws. "
Regardless, it's not the police officers job to decide which laws to enforce and which not to.  Sure, not everybody gets a ticket when the jaywalk, but it is the law.  If you get caught doing it, it's on you.  If he's only giving tickets to black people, that's a whole other story, outside the context of this video.  Regardless, only retarded people are going to become aggressive over a ticket of any kind.  Unless something happened before the video I don't know about, the cop was in the right.
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By actionTACO
@FrankCanada97: or maybe the onus should be on drivers to not barrel their SUVs down areas with pedestrians in a desperate bid to get to the dog cappuccino stand as fast as possible.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By FrankCanada97
@actionTACO said:
" @FrankCanada97: or maybe the onus should be on drivers to not barrel their SUVs down areas with pedestrians in a desperate bid to get to the dog cappuccino stand as fast as possible. "
I would hardly call the speed limit "barrelling down areas". Besides, at least the SUV's are where they are supposed to be, on the road. But I digress, we obviously have differing opinions on jaywalking that should warrant another thread. This is going off-topic from the discussion at hand.
YoThatLimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#74  Edited By YoThatLimp
@Atlantus_Air said:
" As much as police brutalize and unfairly treat people, she deserved it. "
Yeah, who the fuck shoves a police officer? Where was his backup? Its weird its one officer vs people
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#75  Edited By CL60

I wonder how many people defending the girls are teenagers.

Mono_Listo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Mono_Listo

Part of being a police officer is self restraint. He crossed the line, big time there. He assaulted a woman. Not only that, but a woman that was clearly far weaker than him. I liken it to punching a child in the face if they struggle with you. She posed no immediate threat, and he clearly could have resolved the situation by not trying to physically restrain her in such an environment. That guy is simply not smart enough to be an officer of the law. Aside from the fact that he's a grown man that thinks punching a confused and emotional woman in the face is acceptable.

There's so many things wrong with what he did. That bitch (the police officer) should serve time in jail. Man, that video actually made me angry. My good friend that is a cop in Virginia Beach, as well as his superior (in ranking), agrees.

Mono_Listo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Mono_Listo
@JoeRiccadonna said:
"

@natetodamax said:

"
"

This.  This bitch deserved what she got. She deserved getting tased for making a simple ticket situation into a big scene where anything could have happened. "
Emphatically no. As a sworn officer of the law, it was his duty to control the situation. And if he was unable for whatever reason, call in backup to end this thing amicably. Big strong police officers should not be punching young women in the face because they're boisterous.
Arestice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Arestice

Cops gotta do what a cops gotta do. Everyone hates on them until the time comes that they need them.

DCFGS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By DCFGS3

Considering she was able to struggle for so long, no, that police officer was being real light considering he should have been able to throw her to the ground or pin her to the car. But yes, she deserved it.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ninjakiller

You resist arrest you get fucked up.  Apparently nobody told those 2 morons that.  I hate cops, but yeah that was justified. 

Rhaknar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#81  Edited By Rhaknar

as much as that was uncalled for (as in punching her, he had every right to arrest her for showing him, but punching the chick seems a bit extreme), this reminds me of cops (the show), as in why do people always resist? just fucking do what they want and then settle it later, youre not going to change anything by resisting, you're only making it worse on yourself

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Milkman

Well, any cop giving someone a ticket for jaywalking is probably a douche. But that dumb bitch definitely deserved it. The cop was doing his job and that idiot was pushing and shoving him. My question is why didn't he tase her?

Avatar image for auspiciousqueue
auspiciousqueue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#83  Edited By auspiciousqueue

To remedy that: Jaywalking = Taser.

Avatar image for deactivated-59a5cc20e5213
deactivated-59a5cc20e5213

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel sorry for the cop... 

And why the hell is this a big deal? If it was a man instead of a woman resisting arrest, it wouldn't even be an issue.

Sambambo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#85  Edited By Sambambo

They were harrasing him, what was he meant to do?

Avatar image for deactivated-58c3985c661d1
deactivated-58c3985c661d1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

He shouldn't have punched her. Whats the reasoning behind that? He is trying to arrest the girl in black, the girl in pink gets in the way. whats his move? He wants to remove the girl in pink so he can arrest the girl in black. Punching her in the face was just a form of aggression. It is not a solution to his problem. Maybe threatening a taser would have been more appropriate. The problem is just the reasoning behind his actions. Either way they both had it coming. You don't resists police officers, even if they seem unjust.

GIVEMEREPLAY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#87  Edited By GIVEMEREPLAY

The future is traffic cams that automatically taser jaywalkers. 

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By super_machine

Maybe the punch was a bad idea, but that woman deserved it. Both of them had no respect for the law and authority. The fact that the woman in pink shoved the cop proved that. Some people just think they are entitled to do anything they want.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8c6f8176a85
deactivated-5f8c6f8176a85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my god controversy! let's film it and pretend we serve justice!

and I am serious, fool.

baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By baconbits33
@Mono_Listo said:
" Part of being a police officer is self restraint. He crossed the line, big time there. He assaulted a woman. Not only that, but a woman that was clearly far weaker than him. I liken it to punching a child in the face if they struggle with you. She posed no immediate threat, and he clearly could have resolved the situation by not trying to physically restrain her in such an environment. That guy is simply not smart enough to be an officer of the law. Aside from the fact that he's a grown man that thinks punching a confused and emotional woman in the face is acceptable.  There's so many things wrong with what he did. That bitch (the police officer) should serve time in jail. Man, that video actually made me angry. My good friend that is a cop in Virginia Beach, as well as his superior (in ranking), agrees. "
Yeah I've been to VA Beach a bunch of times and I'm going to openly say this: VA Beach police officers are a fucking joke, seriously, those cops have let that place turn into a shit hole. 
Mono_Listo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Mono_Listo
@baconbits33 said:
" @Mono_Listo said:
" Part of being a police officer is self restraint. He crossed the line, big time there. He assaulted a woman. Not only that, but a woman that was clearly far weaker than him. I liken it to punching a child in the face if they struggle with you. She posed no immediate threat, and he clearly could have resolved the situation by not trying to physically restrain her in such an environment. That guy is simply not smart enough to be an officer of the law. Aside from the fact that he's a grown man that thinks punching a confused and emotional woman in the face is acceptable.  There's so many things wrong with what he did. That bitch (the police officer) should serve time in jail. Man, that video actually made me angry. My good friend that is a cop in Virginia Beach, as well as his superior (in ranking), agrees. "
Yeah I've been to VA Beach a bunch of times and I'm going to openly say this: VA Beach police officers are a fucking joke, seriously, those cops have let that place turn into a shit hole.  "

I got a reckless driving record in VA Beach that was nonchalantly dropped by the judge. I was driving 65 in a 55 at 3 AM. A cop overheard me saying "holy shit", and that led to a citation for $300, and for some arcane reason, literally had me in court battling a misdemeanor - an offense that carries jail time in my state.

The South is so ignorant right now it baffles human interpretation. I have, honest to goodness, encountered  people that think Glenn Beck is a journalist.
baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By baconbits33
@Mono_Listo: What's with the shot at the South? I'm not from there, and no one here has discussed the South in any way shape or form.  
And for some reason I'm willing to bet your one of those guys that feels the need to start shouting and making a scene with the cop. Cause bub, I've done a lot of shit with my cousins in VA beach, and no cop has ever even given me a warning. And I also have like 3 friends there and they've done quite a few things there themselves, and none of them have been to court or payed any fine.
MisterMouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#93  Edited By MisterMouse

Yeah Jaywalking is a pretty big thing is seattle, they definitely give out fines for it.

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94  Edited By FireBurger

Punch to the face may have been excessive unless he felt he she was somehow putting him in danger.

MiamiRedHawks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MiamiRedHawks

Everything was fine except the punching.

Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Ace829

So...a teenage girl shoves the cop and he punches her in the face. That seems like a reasonable solution to the problem. I mean his manhood was questioned! What kind of cop lets a teenage girl push him around! Oh wait...he was in danger!? Oh noes! Everyone knows that when a cop gets shoved he has an 80% chance of dying! What's that? Resisting arrest? Instead of just putting you inside the car, I'll just throw in a few jabs and hooks! That'll show em. Fucking teenage girls. They're clearly a threat to society.

Mono_Listo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Mono_Listo
@baconbits33 said:
" @Mono_Listo: What's with the shot at the South? I'm not from there, and no one here has discussed the South in any way shape or form.  And for some reason I'm willing to bet your one of those guys that feels the need to start shouting and making a scene with the cop. Cause bub, I've done a lot of shit with my cousins in VA beach, and no cop has ever even given me a warning. And I also have like 3 friends there and they've done quite a few things there themselves, and none of them have been to court or payed any fine. "
No. One of my best friends is an officer of the law, and I appreciate what he does for "us".

I was pointing out the ugly and prevailing ideals amongst a small portion of our society has roots in racism. My governor actually suggested that the civil war had nothing to do with slavery. I'm serious. He said that.

And as an aside, "The South" is partly why the US has not participated in altruistic endeavors the world over. 
baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By baconbits33
@Mono_Listo: Once again.... What's with the shot at the South? Nobody here has mentioned the south at all, the incident did not occur in the South. Your trying to make this into a political thing when it has nothing to do with politics. 
Oh and.... "us"? Really? Really? Was that needed?
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By CL60
@Ace829 said:
" So...a teenage girl shoves the cop and he punches her in the face. That seems like a reasonable solution to the problem. I mean his manhood was questioned! What kind of cop lets a teenage girl push him around! Oh wait...he was in danger!? Oh noes! Everyone knows that when a cop gets shoved he has an 80% chance of dying! What's that? Resisting arrest? Instead of just putting you inside the car, I'll just throw in a few jabs and hooks! That'll show em. Fucking teenage girls. They're clearly a threat to society. "
You are not smart....that is all.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Ace829
@CL60:  Cool rebuttal, bro.