Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#101  Edited By CL60
@Ace829 said:
" @CL60:  Cool rebuttal, bro. "
Read the topic. My rebuttal is throughout the topic. I'm not going to type it out again just because of a dumb response like yours.
Ace829

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Ace829
@CL60:  What's wrong with simply trying, no matter what, to put the girl inside the car? She was being a fuckin' idiot. That I can agree with, but throwing punches is going too far. Take into consideration that we're talking about a weak-looking girl, not some hardened criminal.
Foxtrot0245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#103  Edited By Foxtrot0245
@Mono_Listo:
As a person who was born in the mountains of NC, went to college in SC, and now lives in VA, I would like to say that VA is not part of the South, as much as anyone thinks it is.
Blueman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By Blueman

She deserved it. And instead of saying, 'Are you serious?' over and over again, the man videoing the incident could've helped the police officer and tried to calm the women down.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

ARE YOU SERIOUS? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Somebody rip that guys vocal cords out.
People like him and the girls in question are a bloody plague on the world.
You're doing shit wrong, you're getting busted for it.

Lets see how they like it when someone robs them and the police lets them walk because he gets attacked.
Then it's Justice ain't done crap all over.

BAH!

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#106  Edited By crusader8463

They where both in the wrong. I sympathize with the cop because in these situations no one ever sees his side of the story and just sees him as "The man" and that immediately makes him wrong no matter what. Doesnt excuse what he did, but still. I'm sure there was a lot of shit that lead up to that that we wont ever see. Ether way he is fucked because: 

A) He is a man and she is a woman, which automatically makes him the scum of the earth for hitting the stupid bitch even though she probably deserved it.
B) She is black and he is white so of course that means he must obviously be a racist.

Whether any of that is true or not doesn't matter because that's what it will be twisted into.

Akeldama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By Akeldama

She deserved it. Everyone loves to pull the race and gender card. In this case, the officer did the right thing. She shoved him first and there was a hostile mob growing around the officer. He was fully in his rights and did the right thing.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#110  Edited By TheMustacheHero
@Foxtrot0245 said:
" @Mono_Listo: As a person who was born in the mountains of NC, went to college in SC, and now lives in VA, I would like to say that VA is not part of the South, as much as anyone thinks it is. "
I live in VA, this cannot be any truer. There's BARELY any people with southern accents in middle, northern VA.
actionTACO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By actionTACO

lol people honestly believe that breaking the law should entitle cops to do whatever they want to you? 

looool and these are the same people that endlessly crow about how much freedom and liberty americans enjoy? 

looooool somebody breakout the zyklon-b cause we gots ourselves lolocaust here boys

Binman88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#112  Edited By Binman88
@VWGTI said:
" Cop was wrong to punch her, but both of those girls should be locked up. Resisting arrest and assaulting an officer is a big no no. "
This exactly. Seems every time someone posts a "police brutality" video, it depicts a police officer being provoked by an unwilling arrestee. He shouldn't have punched her, but I can see why he did. Like someone mentioned above, if he was strong enough to control her in the first place, he could have avoided this.
Kazzurak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Kazzurak

I'd say he was fully justified, but im mroe amazed how shitty he was at controlling the first woman even before the woman in the pink shirt joined in

Foxtrot0245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Foxtrot0245
@TheMustacheHero:  Very true. I live in Northern Virginia and I can't believe the amount of people that are like "Shit, I'm from the country, Fredericksburg born and bred." Ridiculous, these people wouldn't know what to do If they ended up in the real countryside, where cellphones don't have service for 50 miles and everyone knows everyone else on a first name basis.
baconbits33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By baconbits33
@Foxtrot0245 said:
" @TheMustacheHero:  Very true. I live in Northern Virginia and I can't believe the amount of people that are like "Shit, I'm from the country, Fredericksburg born and bred." Ridiculous, these people wouldn't know what to do If they ended up in the real countryside, where cellphones don't have service for 50 miles and everyone knows everyone else on a first name basis. "
Yeah..... come to Fairfax, it's worse, hell go to Manasses...