Security guard shot down in attack on Holocaust Museum in D.C.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 31

#1  Edited By AgentJ

A Security Guard was killed and another was injured after an 88 year old man opened fire in the National Holocaust Museum in Washington D.C. earlier today. James Von Brunn of Maryland was arrested at the scene and is being investigated as the attacker. He is in critical condition with a gunshot wound to the head after being shot by another security guard. 

Von Brunn was an active holocaust denier and extreme right-wing activist who had been arrested over two decades ago for charging into the IRS with the intent of kidnapping workers in order to change policy. 
The Museum will be closed tomorrow to honor Stephen T. Johns, who had worked as a security guard at the Museum for six years before being killed in the line of duty by Brunn. 

Opinion section:
I broke my rule about not watching Bill O'Reilly today, and he gave less than a minute of coverage to the holocaust museum murder. He seemed to think that talking about Nancy Pelosi and a web video were more important, not to mention belittling the death of TIller. 
Jeffsekai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Jeffsekai

Thats just sad. Prolly gonna blame GTA

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By KaosAngel

The liberal media spinning things like always.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AgentJ
@Jeffsekai said:
"  Thats just sad. Prolly gonna blame GTA "
Actually, it sounds like they are blaming the internet.
FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By FrankCanada97
@Jeffsekai said:
" Thats just sad. Prolly gonna blame GTA"

I doubt that an 88-year old plays GTA. Anyways, my thoughts are with the guard's family.
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6  Edited By JJOR64

That's crazy.  This happened today?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AgentJ
@JJOR64 said:
" That's crazy.  This happened today? "
Yes. 
Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By gingertastic_10

terrible, i wish he didnt get shot..so that he could rot in jail.....

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's really sad, I hope the day people who think like this disappear comes soon

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

I guess you could say the old coot was insane, because there's no rational way he could think this would help his 'causes'.

I too wish for an old school government crackdown on these cancers of our society.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AgentJ
@gingertastic_10 said:
" terrible, i wish he didnt get shot..so that he could rot in jail..... "
The shooter isnt dead yet, just in Critical Condition. So he may still get his chance for butthurt. 
@addictedtopinescent said:
" That's really sad, I hope the day people who think like this disappear comes soon "
Unlikely. In fact, it seems these kind of things are on the rise. George Tiller was murdered 11 days ago by another right-wing radical, a military recruter was killed less than a week ago by an ideologist, and all of this was after the FBI warned that extremist activity was on the rise. 
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By AgentJ
@Diamond said:
" I guess you could say the old coot was insane, because there's no rational way he could think this would help his 'causes'.I too wish for an old school government crackdown on these cancers of our society. "
Like I said in the article, this sort of thing is nothing new for him. It's possible he's always been crazy, but i think it's more that he's always been fed tripe by ideolgical extremists. 
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By JJOR64
@AgentJ said:
"
@JJOR64 said:
" That's crazy.  This happened today? "
Yes. 
"
That's nuts.  I need to watch the news more often and stop playing Street Fighter IV.
RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By RHCPfan24

I saw this on the news when it first came on. Very sad. Especially at such a sensitive memorial and with such a terrible cause. My thoughts go out to the family of the poor security guard who was shot and killed.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#15  Edited By Keyser_Soze

Nothing remotely unusual, except he was 88 years old, damn!

TheHBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16  Edited By TheHBK
What the hell?  This dude is a nazi, you really wanted more people to die in that attack didnt you?
@KaosAngel
said:
"The liberal media spinning things like always."

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By AgentJ
@TheHBK said:
"
What the hell?  This dude is a nazi, you really wanted more people to die in that attack didnt you?
@KaosAngel
said:
"The liberal media spinning things like always."
"
He was kidding. I guess you dont read many posts from KaosAngel
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

I don't get it, why would you be a white supremecist and a holocaust denier?  Wouldn't you have wanted the holocaust in that case?

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AgentJ
@SmugDarkLoser said:
" I don't get it, why would you be a white supremecist and a holocaust denier?  Wouldn't you have wanted the holocaust in that case? "
Part of the reason they are white supremacists is because they think that Jews are schemers, and that they fabricated the Holocaust (and 9/11) and control the media in order to keep that thought prevailant so that they could have a land of their own (Israel). It takes a lot of propaganda to believe such a thing.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By turbomonkey138

Holy shit i went there and the guy who got shot lead me around the museum ......shit dude . America sucks

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AgentJ
@turbomonkey138 said:
" Holy shit i went there and the guy who got shot lead me around the museum ......shit dude . America sucks "
Yeah, it can suck sometimes can't it. You'd think we'd figure out how to stop this kind of thing by now. 
Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Keyser_Soze
@AgentJ said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
" I don't get it, why would you be a white supremecist and a holocaust denier?  Wouldn't you have wanted the holocaust in that case? "
Part of the reason they are white supremacists is because they think that Jews are schemers, and that they fabricated the Holocaust (and 9/11) and control the media in order to keep that thought prevailant so that they could have a land of their own (Israel). It takes a lot of propaganda to believe such a thing.
"
Please don't bring false flag attacks into your wacky conspiracy theories. They're not limited to Jews, plenty of governments have carried them out. See The Lavon Affair for Israel's false flag history. And yes in 2005 Israel admitted to it.

This is sad what the old man did, but false flag attacks are real.
AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgentJ
@Keyser_Soze said:
"
@AgentJ said:
"
@SmugDarkLoser said:
"
Please don't bring false flag attacks into your wacky conspiracy theories. They're not limited to Jews, plenty of governments have carried them out. See The Lavon Affair for Israel's false flag history. And yes in 2005 Israel admitted to it. This is sad what the old man did, but false flag attacks are real. "
1. I dont know anything about false flag attacks
2. I'm just reporting what i read about the guy, and it's clear that he accused Jews of fabricating the Holocaust as well as the other things i wrote. 
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shit like this is a piss off, some poor guy just doing his job and then out of know where his life has been taken away....It's a sad world.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jayge_

There are actually an estimated ~9 million Jewish people, including the 90 members of my extended family once thought slaughtered, who are currently living in a massive underground continent under Europe. True story.

fresh2deafbill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fresh2deafbill
@gingertastic_10 said:
" terrible, i wish he didnt get shot..so that he could rot in jail..... "
the thing is...he's 88 so he wouldn't be rotting for long. totally agree though