Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Snipzor
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" @Snipzor said:
" Oh shit, that isn't good. . .  Although if they'll use those tazers on the idiots with guns at the townhall protests, then I'll be fine with that sort of use. Until then, why aren't these banned yet? "
They aren't banned because they are non-lethal.....just like most forms of torture.  "
Come on, you of all people should have brought up this man.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

Just makes me wanna be a cop :P

rateoforange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By rateoforange

BTW. I watched every one of those videos, and those people were, for the most part, disobeying direct orders from the police. The guy sitting on his front porch had been in a protracted standoff with the police up to that point. I'm not saying it's awesome that they got tazed, but it wasn't straight up police brutality.

If the police ask you to do something, you do it. Or if you have nothing to lose, you can take off running like a motherfucker. If you sit there and mince around while they give you direct orders, you should expect bad shit to happen to you.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By ninjakiller

These "non-lethal" devices kill poor bastards all the time.  They need to be outlawed from law enforcement use immediately. 

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ninjakiller
@Snipzor said:

" @lilburtonboy7489 said:

" @Snipzor said:
" Oh shit, that isn't good. . .  Although if they'll use those tazers on the idiots with guns at the townhall protests, then I'll be fine with that sort of use. Until then, why aren't these banned yet? "
They aren't banned because they are non-lethal.....just like most forms of torture.  "
Come on, you of all people should have brought up this man. "
Or this "thug."  

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By mikemcn

It must suck to work for the tazer people......
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By crusader8463

Here in Canada there has been a big rage about taser guns since a few people with weak hearts got killed by them. I don't understand this point of view. Taser guns have saved the lives of so many cops who would have other wise gotten hurt/killed, let the bad guy get away, or would of had to use their fucking guns to kill people. Yes its not perfect and sadly accidents happen some times, but it sure as hell beats the alternative of NOT having any. Sure there will be people in a place of power who abuse their position - see the people running the world- but just because a few people abuse the weapon doesn't mean its ok to punish the rest of us. I swear once they take these tasers away from our RCMP there is going to be a rise in cops getting hurt/killed and having to use their guns. When the first cop kills some kid who had a toy gun pulled instead being able to taser them, you will see the same outraged hypocrite people bitching about how they need something safer then guns.

Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@Snipzor said:

" @Snipzor said:
Come on, you of all people should have brought up this man. "
OOOHHH, I forgot about that one. The poor guy just didn't speak the right language.  This one made me sick. He was so confused and scared. 

ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By ZombieHunterOG

grow a set^

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@ZombieHunter said:
" grow a set^ "
Right, because feeling pity for someone that was murdered makes me such a bitch.  

But it does take a lot of balls to murder an unarmed civilian.  
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" @ZombieHunter said:
" grow a set^ "
Right, because feeling pity for someone that was murdered makes me such a bitch.   But it does take a lot of balls to murder an unarmed civilian.   "
No But your making all cops seem like bad people and pissing and moaning about law enforcement not everything is there fault just like any job theres mishaps
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@ZombieHunter said:
" @ZombieHunter said:
" grow a set^ "
Right, because feeling pity for someone that was murdered makes me such a bitch.   But it does take a lot of balls to murder an unarmed civilian.   "
No But your making all cops seem like bad people and pissing and moaning about law enforcement not everything is there fault just like any job theres mishaps "
No, I'm not. Not once did I say that all cops are bad people.  

I wasn't pissing and moaning, I said I feel sorry for an unarmed person who was needlessly murdered by cops. But apparently you think it's perfectly fine. You are a sick person. 
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" @ZombieHunter said:
" @ZombieHunter said:
" grow a set^ "
No But your making all cops seem like bad people and pissing and moaning about law enforcement not everything is there fault just like any job theres mishaps "
No, I'm not. Not once did I say that all cops are bad people.   I wasn't pissing and moaning, I said I feel sorry for an unarmed person who was needlessly murdered by cops. But apparently you think it's perfectly fine. You are a sick person.  "
i wasnt the one searching for youtube videos of tazer accidents and such....
Xeiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#64  Edited By Xeiphyer

redneck power hungry cops ruin everything for everyone. being able to stun an assailant is a great idea, abusing it is retarded.

Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#65  Edited By Suicrat
@ZombieHunter: Is a scientist a sick person for using a scalpel to cut open a person's body and removing a tumour?

No, of course not, right?

Then how is Burt sick by compiling evidence of the danger of tasers to help us better understand their drawbacks?
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@Suicrat said:
" @ZombieHunter: Is a scientist a sick person for using a scalpel to cut open a person's body and removing a tumour?  No, of course not, right?  Then how is Burt sick by compiling evidence of the danger of tasers to help us better understand their drawbacks? "
because hes rather one sided about it ..... 

where are  the videos of tazers saving peoples lives oh he didn't really post any....
Suicrat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#67  Edited By Suicrat

@ZombieHunter: Because tasers don't save lives, they harm them.

Talk to any police officer, they'll tell you it's not the weapons they carry that save lives. It's their prudence and judgement.

If you're dealing with a perpitrator who is directly threatening a civillian, you're going to pull your firearm anyways, and not your taser.

If you want to counterbalance his argument, you could always supply evidence supporting your claim. I invite you to search the internet for videos of tasers saving lives. It's not Burt's responsibility to provide both sides of an issue. It's his responsibility to express himself how he chooses, and if you disagree, well you're free to do the same.

Snipzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Snipzor
@ZombieHunter said:
"because hes rather one sided about it .....   where are  the videos of tazers saving peoples lives oh he didn't really post any.... "
But does the occurence of proper tazer use (ahem, taser) justify the improper use of the tasers? It's like saying the death penalty is okay because the majority of people actually deserve it over those who were proven innocent. In fact, tasers are a last resort tool, and good police officers don't need to use them.
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
@Suicrat said:
"   @ZombieHunter: Because tasers don't save lives, they harm them.  Talk to any police officer, they'll tell you it's not the weapons they carry that save lives. It's their prudence and judgement.  If you're dealing with a perpitrator who is directly threatening a civillian, you're going to pull your firearm anyways, and not your taser.  If you want to counterbalance his argument, you could always supply evidence supporting your claim. I invite you to search the internet for videos of tasers saving lives. It's not Burt's responsibility to provide both sides of an issue. It's his responsibility to express himself how he chooses, and if you disagree, well you're free to do the same. "
This
Avatar image for deactivated-58efb53e06a03
deactivated-58efb53e06a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DON'T TASE ME BRO

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Colonel_Cool
@lilburtonboy7489 said:
" @Colonel_Cool said:
" Policemen deserve less respect. And tasers are evil law enforcement tools. Horrible to see that more reliable tasers are being developed. "
I fixed that for you :) "
Sorry, didn't realize it was opposite day today.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By RetroIce4

I dislike cops. Sure there are good cops out there I would show respect to them if I encountered him,BUT... most cops just seem like dicks that I would wanna avoid.

damnboyadvance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 4

#73  Edited By damnboyadvance

Tasers are an efficient way to get a criminal without actually killing them.

The_Ish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By The_Ish
@Tylea002 said:

i know, it's taser, not tazer. but tazer is much more basass looking....it's all about the z "

You really undermined your credibility with this sentence. That isn't how language works. Also, the point of tasers is so they are safe to use, and *if* used on an innocent person due to wrong intelligence, it wouldn't be like shooting them dead. However. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THE POLICE WILL TASER EVERYONE IN SITE. Of course, there are officers who misuse them, and that should be stopped, but semi automatic tasers should make you feel safer. For gods sake, why are you worried about this when in america its possible to own your own gun. Ironic that random people having guns (which was always a stupid idea) is less scary to this guy than the POLICE having less than fatal weapons.  /end rant. "
Fuck you. Get tazed in the fucking neck by some asshole cop. Come back and say they are safe. 
BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin
@LiquidPrince said:
"Ass hole power hungry cop "
In high school that was the name of Jeff's famous wrestling finishing move.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#76  Edited By artofwar420

Sometimes these "safer" alternatives to guns are not really that safe.

Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Absolutely disgusting abuses of power, as seen in those vids, happens more often than anyone realizes. Cops like that, especially that cop in the last video, should be tased in the balls repeatedly if not shot outright.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#78  Edited By clubsandwich
@lilburtonboy7489 said:

"  I'm so excited. Now the cops may start carrying semi-auto tasers so that they can torture civilians not proven guilty more efficiently. 
And this:

p.s. oh, and before the grammar nazis chime in...i know, it's taser, not tazer. but tazer is much more basass looking....it's all about the z "
this is what I call massive justice.
Avatar image for primevilkneivel
PrimevilKneivel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By PrimevilKneivel
looks like Taser international has developed the perfect tool for assaulting three ladies at once without them fighting back.
Avatar image for deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d
deactivated-6406b1cb85b6d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Brucie used to say "Put some bitches to the sword bro "  these guys be putting some bitches to the TASER, Bro!

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#81  Edited By Karmum
@BiffMcBlumpkin said:
" @LiquidPrince said:
"Ass hole power hungry cop "
In high school that was the name of Jeff's famous wrestling finishing move. "
Are you sure that wasn't his gimmick-attempt as a professional wrestler?