Service that lets you pay a monthly fee for unlimited music DL's?

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hausdog

What is the name of this service and how much does it cost? Ideally, it should let me transfer music to an MP3 player.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Zune has a monthly subscription but, I'm not sure if you can transfer the music to another MP3 player.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RetroIce4
JJOR64 said:
"Zune has a monthly subscription but, I'm not sure if you can transfer the music to another MP3 player."
It's DRM'd but you can re-record each one and convert it into any other mp3 application you use. Zune Marketplace is good if thats all you use. Good service.
Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hausdog

Bumping this because I can't be assed to record music to put it into an MP3 player (a piece of hardware, like an iPod, not software)
I checked out Zune and it's too restrictive. Is Napster To Go closer to what I'm looking for? It sounds like I pay the 15 dollars a month and then get unlimited music to put on my MP3 player, but I'm not sure.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By mike

You haven't told anyone what you're looking for, other than you want to put music on an MP3 player - you did not even mention which MP3 player you have.  If you're interested in Napster, you should probably start by reading the FAQ on their website and seeing if your MP3 player is on their list of compatible devices.

Hausdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hausdog

Nevermind, started the free trial and Napster sounds like exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks guys!