Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

I was on a podcast with Jack & Meg White

2 months later the Shadowy Cabal Podcast returns like a newly risen zombie, decaying and broken, a sad shadow of its former self. Host and smoker Jazz manhandles the podcast along with boomer Deadglove, smoker TurboMan, hunter Fwylo and Bullet Bill HS21. Games, news and questions from the GB community abound.  

Download here.     

P.s. - If you follow HS yes this is the exact same thing.  Apparently he doesn't believe in putting two threads up at a time.
#1 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

I was on a podcast with Jack & Meg White

2 months later the Shadowy Cabal Podcast returns like a newly risen zombie, decaying and broken, a sad shadow of its former self. Host and smoker Jazz manhandles the podcast along with boomer Deadglove, smoker TurboMan, hunter Fwylo and Bullet Bill HS21. Games, news and questions from the GB community abound.  

Download here.     

P.s. - If you follow HS yes this is the exact same thing.  Apparently he doesn't believe in putting two threads up at a time.
#2 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -

Already listened the original(?), and still some exceptional QnA sessions I must admit :P

#3 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Why are you reminding me that the White Stripes are breaking up? :(

#4 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
" Why are you reminding me that the White Stripes are breaking up? :( "
They're mentally trying to brake you so you'll eventually be loopy enough to guest star.
#5 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @VinceNotVance said:
They're mentally trying to brake you so you'll eventually be loopy enough to guest star. "
Yes sir.  
#6 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@fwylo said:

" @Abyssfull said:

" @VinceNotVance said:
They're mentally trying to brake you so you'll eventually be loopy enough to guest star. "
Yes sir.   "
They broke me down once, now I'm a bitch so whenever they need one of those go-to-guests then they just call my name.  
Once you've been caught there's no escape!
#7 Posted by FCKSNAP (2299 posts) -

I'm golf-clapping for the return. I'm also gassy. 

#8 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -
@Snapstacle: Awkward.
#9 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

wat

#10 Posted by melcene (3056 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
Agreed.  :(
#11 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

I gotta admit, this funniest parts of these are Deadglove's horrible connection.

#12 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@FunExplosions said:
" I gotta admit, this funniest parts of these are Deadglove's horrible connection. "
Podcast rule, at LEAST one person has to have a shit connection. With Bateman gone, Deadglove has risen to the occasion. 
#13 Posted by Yummylee (21242 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
" I gotta admit, this funniest parts of these are Deadglove's horrible connection. "
Podcast rule, at LEAST one person has to have a shit connection. With Bateman gone, Deadglove has risen to the occasion.  "
There was no robotic mic stuttering though which was a disappointment... Axxol should guest star again some time reeeal soon.
#14 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
Podcast rule, at LEAST one person has to have a shit connection. With Bateman gone, Deadglove has risen to the occasion.  "
There was no robotic mic stuttering though which was a disappointment... Axxol should guest star again some time reeeal soon. "
Though I had no idea my mic was so fucking sensitive.  I sound like god damn darth vader through the whole thing.
#15 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
suck it.
#16 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" @HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
There was no robotic mic stuttering though which was a disappointment... Axxol should guest star again some time reeeal soon. "
Yes please, so sad that his musical talents never saw the light of day. Let's all take turns blaming Jazz again, that's a fun game. 
#17 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@dudeglove said:
" @HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
suck it. "
wut
#18 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
Podcast rule, at LEAST one person has to have a shit connection. With Bateman too busy to do anything lately (but will make a comeback appearance soon), Deadglove has risen to the occasion.  "
Fixed.
#19 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -
@HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
It was most amusing at the TF2 bit. HS is always raggin' on my online skills.
#20 Posted by HS21 (2682 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" @HS21 said:
" @FunExplosions said:
Podcast rule, at LEAST one person has to have a shit connection. With Bateman too busy killing hookers and playing around in their blood (but will make a comeback appearance soon), Deadglove has risen to the occasion.  "
Fixed. "
Super fixed. 

@dudeglove: No I don't. You shit talked yourself, I just had to sit back and silently agree smiley face.
#21 Posted by TurboMan (7393 posts) -

I'm bumping this for no reason whatsoever 

@VinceNotVance said:

I NO RITE!?
#22 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -
@TurboMan said:
" I'm bumping this for no reason whatsoever 

@VinceNotVance said:
I NO RITE!? "
I put a white stripes remix in my newest mix as a tribute.