• 117 results
laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By laserbolts

So after watching the big live live show one thing I got from it was a hankering for some dirty ol mcnuggets. So me and my roomate go out and order 20 each with fries. I devour my 20 and I look over and he is not looking like a man that should venture past 10. I of course have to show him up even further and I push it to 30 by eating his as well. I immediately felt ashamed and sick after this display and am still recovering from the aftermath. So does anyone have any stories of overindulgence? Please share.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Somebody once bet me $5 that I could not eat an entire pizza. They now owe me over $300 because of it.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By nightriff

The Grande Meal with 5 bean burritos and 5 soft tacos. Always feel like shit after about 7 of them. Even doing hard tacos instead I only made it to 8 or 9.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By laserbolts

@Video_Game_King: So you ate 60 pizzas?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

@laserbolts:

The debt is actually $318.49, so more than 60...and I have no intentions of stopping.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By laserbolts

@Video_Game_King: You truly are a king among men.

Slay3r1583

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Slay3r1583

I've eaten a whole Little Caesars pizza and Crazy Bread by myself on more than one occasion. I always feel like shit afterwards both physically and mentally/emotionally.

Avatar image for indiana_jenkins
indiana_jenkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By indiana_jenkins

@laserbolts said:

So after watching the big live live show one thing I got from it was a hankering for some dirty ol mcnuggets. So me and my roomate go out and order 20 each with fries. I devour my 20 and I look over and he is not looking like a man that should venture past 10. I of course have to show him up even further and I push it to 30 by eating his as well. I immediately felt ashamed and sick after this display and am still recovering from the aftermath. So does anyone have any stories of overindulgence? Please share.

I did exactly what you did.

The most shameful part:

I could eat more. Easily.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By ShadowConqueror

I got one of those 50 mcnugget boxes once and had 30 of them before stopping. My friend got to 40-something, so I didn't feel too bad about it.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheHumanDove

So unhealthyyyy

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MideonNViscera

One time my girlfriend made the mistake of leaving me home alone with dope, a tin of Quality Street, and a box of Pot of Gold during Christmas Break. I ate them both of course. Not sure if that's the worst case of gluttony for me, but it's the only time I ever actually puked afterwards.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By laserbolts

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Really? I thought 30 mcnuggets was one of the healthier choices out there.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ShaggE

I'm known around my town's pizzerias for my old habit of ordering large (and they make 'em large indeed here) pizzas, sitting down, and just devouring the whole thing. I still have a huge appetite, but I try to cut it down these days. It's a miracle that I'm not fat, but that train won't run forever, and fat isn't the only downside to reckless eating.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheHumanDove

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Nope

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By laserbolts

@ShaggE: so you go to make an order and they ask if you want the usual? I feel the minute a food service employee asks you that question you're in rough spot.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheHumanDove

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Nope

It's healthier than 30 Big Macs.

But you get some lettuce and pickles in the mix.

pyromagnestir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 23

#18  Edited By pyromagnestir

@Video_Game_King said:

@laserbolts:

The debt is actually $318.49, so more than 60...and I have no intentions of stopping.

First off, why would this person keep the bet open like that? Seems foolish. And second, where did the extra 3.49 come from? Are they paying you in installments? Is there interest?

Anyways... I, too, have been known to eat a whole pizza. And often I'll also scarf down a side/appetizer order of chicken strips/wings along with it, which I will dip into the sauce. I find pizzas from the places I frequent often have too much sauce. Yet normally I'm a fairly light eater, but pizza, for some reason, seems to be an exception.

scalpel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By scalpel

@TheHumanDove said:

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Nope

See? It all cancels out.

kgb0515

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By kgb0515

Someone once gave me $10 to drink half a pint of alfredo sauce from the Olive Garden. I was sick for about two days after that one.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheHumanDove

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Nope

That's an interesting approach to nutrition. If I sprinkle some wheatgerm on a pizza that makes it a health food, right? Awesome, I'm going on a "diet."

Don't skimp out on the protein. You deserve it

Spuirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Spuirrel

I've had too many entire pizzas, I'm even slightly lactose intolerant, it can't stop me!

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#23  Edited By BabyChooChoo

Went late night grocery shopping with some college friends. I already went shopping before so i didn't really need anything and just wanted to tag alone. I came back with a sole box of 16 corndogs. Within a few hours, I had eaten the entire box and was still starving. Ate a frozen dinner and some dessert shortly after.

The next day was not pleasant.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

I just ate a lot for dinner, not sick or anything just full. I don't understand how people can eat until they feel bad, drinking? Drinking is fine.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

30 mcnuggets are fine. If you eat less than that you might die. At around 30, mcnuggets have the effect of a double negative of unhealthy so they become healthy. SCIENCE!

Bocam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#26  Edited By Bocam

One night when I was drunk, I somehow ended up in a White Castle with 250 empty boxes stacked around me.

landon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By landon

@Slay3r1583 said:

I've eaten a whole Little Caesars pizza and Crazy Bread by myself on more than one occasion. I always feel like shit afterwards both physically and mentally/emotionally.

I've done the same. What makes it worse is that a Little Caesars has opened up very close to my house.

CaLe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By CaLe

I once ate 2 whole bags of chocolate covered peanuts within 1 hour. That's probably the most calories I've ever consumed at once. Just terrible.

Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

The literal worst I ever felt in my entire life was at the end of a weekend when I didn't have anything to eat until that Sunday (holyfuckingshitexamsinthreedays). I ended up eating three McDonald's double quarter pounders, a large fry, and drinking almost a liter of Dr. Pepper in one sitting.

I haven't eaten anything McDonald's in over a year now. Or a sip of soda. Holy god that was the worst.

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Video_Game_King

@pyromagnestir said:

And second, where did the extra 3.49 come from? Are they paying you in installments? Is there interest?

Both.

clumsyninja1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By clumsyninja1

i remember once eating a Buffallo Wild Wings for the Habanero Wings competition...BIG MISTAKE

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ben_H

I ate the extreme majority of a Pizza Hut Panormous pizza, which is actually two small pizzas in one box. So I ate a pizza and 3/4s of another in one sitting. My body rebelled the next day. 

I also ate 5 hardshell tacos, a large mexifries and a medium drink from Taco Time because I was super hungry. My body hated me for a couple days after that as well. I made lots of food-related decisions at my old job that I regretted.

WickedFather

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WickedFather

In Coventry market they sell pork scratchings by weight. I was going there and asked my uni mates if they wanted some and I ended up buying six one pound bags. On Friday we'd do the 10 can challenge where you've got to drink 10 cans of beer in an hour before you go out and during this we were all eating the pork scratchings. I ate my entire bag - a pound of them and I was still fucked up 2 days later. So much salt.

Me and my friend and our girlfriends went to La Tasca (baddish tapas place) on an eat all you want for £10 night. We had loads of stuff, oily fried prawns, fatty sausages, patatas bravas - the usual stuff all cut with cheap red wine. Anyway I was already feeling sick as a pike and went for a piss. When I got back my friend had ordered another round because "That means we'll have eaten everything on the menu". The girls refused to eat any more and we did it between us and I was almost crying on the walk back to the train. I was involuntarily moaning with every other step with my girlfriend punctuating "Well it's your own stupid fault!" on the off-beats. I was awake until about half three, sweating and unable to sit down properly in a chair because bending my body meant squeezing my turgid gut.

Horrible experience and I know I'll do the same thing again at some point.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By laserbolts

@WickedFather: What are pork scratchings? Is that piece of fried up pork fat?

Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Video_Game_King

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@rebgav said:

@TheHumanDove said:

@laserbolts said:

@TheHumanDove said:

So unhealthyyyy

Nope

That's an interesting approach to nutrition. If I sprinkle some wheatgerm on a pizza that makes it a health food, right? Awesome, I'm going on a "diet."

Don't skimp out on the protein. You deserve it

Double pepperoni, got it.

You're gonna need your exercise, though. Better sprinkle some protein shakes on that pizza.

Hector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#36  Edited By Hector

I don't think mine is bad, but I used to eat fast food at least twice a day and everyday of the week. This lasted for about 2 months.

inkerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By inkerman

4 death by chocolates and an ice chocolate in one sitting. Not a lot in terms of weight, but holy fuck were they rich. I also once the 16 ounce steak from Texas Roadhouse, and 95% of one of their brownies, plus some of their bread in one sitting. And I've done a whole cheese pizza before, no biggie.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WMWA

I drank a bottle of Frank's hot sauce once. It literally made me sick

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Zella

Friend once bet me I couldn't eat a kilogram of Safeway chicken strips, I got to like 700 grams then decided I didn't want to puke so I stopped.

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By dethfish

Pretty much every dinner. I once ate over half a pumpkin pie right out of the pie tin. I was thinking of trying the 100 nug challenge by myself. Seems like a really great idea.

FancySoapsMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#41  Edited By FancySoapsMan

I'm not ashamed of my appetite

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By MariachiMacabre
@Video_Game_King

@laserbolts:

Are you still eating? You need me to call an ambulance?
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Video_Game_King

@MariachiMacabre said:

@Video_Game_King

@laserbolts:

Are you still eating? You need me to call an ambulance?

Call a Domino's. And tell them their pizza sucks.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ulain

@Zella said:

Friend once bet me I couldn't eat a kilogram of Safeway chicken strips, I got to like 700 grams then decided I didn't want to puke so I stopped.

As someone who has worked in the deli at Vons (subsidiary of Safeway) I am scared for you. Twinkies have nothing on most of the "dinner" food in there if there were a nuclear apocalypse.

Anyway, I'm a little guy (145 lbs), and while I've eaten tons of food in one sitting on several occasions, I've never truly felt disgusted or ashamed of it. I suppose I have overindulged myself most recently at Stewart Anderson's/Black Angus for a late Mother's Day dinner.

Not only did I eat my meal of a 12oz steak, double garlic mashed potatoes, and a side of prawns, but also a majority of our chicken strip appetizer and cheesy bread, 6oz of my mom's prime rib and half a baked potato, my roommate's remaining steak (maybe 4 oz?) and her broccoli, topped off with about 5 cups of coffee. I don't think my grandmother let me "help" her eat her leftovers.

It was fucking delicious, so I definitely didn't feel ashamed about it!

WJist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#45  Edited By WJist

There's a 9 Pound Burger at this burger chain around here that, if one person can finish it, it is free - otherwise, $80.

I tried to finish a meal at Hash House A Go Go in Vegas that Man v Food challenged. It was 4 biscuits smothered with gravy, mashed potatoes and bacon on the bottom, tomatoes, and a piece of fried chicken in the middle. Halfway through it, I had to stop because it was not helping my hangover.

MY SHAME
MY SHAME
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ShaggE

@laserbolts said:

@ShaggE: so you go to make an order and they ask if you want the usual? I feel the minute a food service employee asks you that question you're in rough spot.

Ha, yeah, basically. I don't feel so bad, since the owner of the local Italian place (Sal's Little Italy... one of the few saving graces of this town) is a friend of the family and as such knows me well, but there's also a burrito joint (Roburrito's... the other saving grace) that knows me for more embarrassing reasons.

Long story short, they had an eating contest involving eating a bowl full of an almost comically spicy salsa. No winners except for the guy that devised the salsa, and he had his stomach pumped afterwards. The prize? A t-shirt and a picture on the wall. Not worth it, but I was raised on spicy foods, and figured it was just a habanero-jalapeno mix. Easy win. Well, it WAS an easy win, but they didn't mention the dried ghost chilis (Bhut Jolokia, over a million Scoville units, and one of the hottest peppers on Earth) in it. Then I had to wait for half an hour, just letting the ghost chilis stew in my stomach and release their capsaicin.

Time ran up, I won, and rushed to the bathroom to vomit, because holy shit did that salsa taste awful. Nothing came up, but I saw that I was dead white, and my mouth was horribly swollen. After the photo and the shirt, I went home to lay down. Ten minutes later, the pain hit. Ever eaten a bowling ball made of lava? Because I think I did that day. I literally crawled three doors over to my friend's apartment, and told his wife to call an ambulance. After a VERY awkward ride to the hospital ("When did the pain start?" "... After I finished an eating contest..."), I find myself in a hallway stretcher because of an unusually high accident rate that day. Embarrassed and in agony, I *finally* vomit up the salsa, to instant relief and horrible throat burn. As I leave to go back home, a locally well-known biker's family is in the hallway crying because they just received the news that said biker was dead. Needless to say, I felt worse than ever having taken up hospital resources on a dumb stunt while real tragedy was taking place ten feet away.

AAANYway, my stomach lining was decimated, and it was months before I could eat anything hotter than a bell pepper again. The next time I went to Roburrito's, the picture and the contest were nowhere to be seen, and I still think my rather talkative friend told them everything. So now I'm also known as the guy who put himself in the hospital eating salsa. On top of being the semi-hermit who's lived here for over a decade and is barely seen, the guy who lost his damn mind on three separate occasions as a teenager (another story for another time), and the serial mascot hugger. :P

viking_funeral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47  Edited By viking_funeral

Vegas buffet. 9 full plates, then a bunch of brownies and 2 full glasses of milk. Made it 20 steps outside to the bathroom looking like a skinny Ethiopian child with a distended stomach. Cleared the bathroom.

And I'm the type of guy that visits the local farmer's market several times a week. In Las Vegas, you have to indulge.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Ducksworth

My story isn't completely horribly but I just ate two fairly large plates of stew over long grain rice. The shameful part is that I have just reached a point where I have to unbutton my pants to sit down because it feels too tight...I should probably fix my eating habits and start working out soon.

I feel lame for not having any other story so: While I lived near my University I would fairly regularly order a medium pizza and devour it myself and then have something else for dinner that same day.

Arbie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By Arbie

I can eat a lot of sweets/crisps/chocolate I guess. I kinda do that pretty often though so maybe I'm always a tubster! But I have a bit of a phobia when it comes to eating lots of greasy fatty food. I can't stand even seeing people do it and oh just *gags*.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

#50  Edited By Justin258

I have to force myself to stop eating pizza, cookies, or biscuits.

Soft drinks, however? If I wanted to I could never stop drinking those.