• 66 results
#51 Posted by Video_Game_King (35978 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

Quite a bit, although I do believe it would only fit in a long essay or a billion forum posts I've already scattered to and fro.

#52 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

Quite a bit, although I do believe it would only fit in a long essay or a billion forum posts I've already scattered to and fro.

It would be something interesting to read, at least. I'm going to sleep now, my dear Lunarian. Good night, or something.
#53 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

It would be something interesting to read, at least. I'm going to sleep now, my dear Lunarian. Good night, or something.

The Moon is always there watching. Never sleeping. We must remain ever vigilant.

#54 Posted by FmeDry69 (58 posts) -

Constantly watching/reading reviews of games I already own

#55 Posted by Video_Game_King (35978 posts) -

@Ravenlight:

Actually, I do sleep; just not on a human sleep schedule. Instead of sleeping every eight hours like I'm constantly snorting a mountain of coke and not learning from it, I sleep five to seven days out of the month.

#56 Posted by BoG (5181 posts) -

I must park far away. I hate parking close to a business. I am absolutely opposed to parking right in front of the doors. Those few spots, just in front... never.

#57 Posted by Toxeia (728 posts) -

@BoG: It's doing wonders for those legs BoG. Mmmm, hell yeah. I actually just hate the whole song and dance about trying to find a spot close up to the door when you could have just walked from the back ass end of the parking lot to the door in the same amount of time.

: Sorry for being so forward about it. That's something pretty interesting actually - you might not feel the same way about it though.

#58 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

@Toxeia said:

: Sorry for being so forward about it. That's something pretty interesting actually - you might not feel the same way about it though.

No need for apology, that was made in jest. Although I am loathe to use graphic detail myself, just a broad overview. I thought it was pretty funny when it started happening and I am certainly not seeking therapy to stop it ..... why would you?

#59 Posted by Toxeia (728 posts) -

@Contrarian: If anything get help so you can be awake during? Me having been deprived of sex for years would leave me terribly sad to find out it was happening while I was asleep.

#60 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

@Toxeia said:

@Contrarian: If anything get help so you can be awake during? Me having been deprived of sex for years would leave me terribly sad to find out it was happening while I was asleep.

The sleep stuff is just bonus sex. I get plenty enough when I am awake as well ..........

#61 Posted by Flawed_System (388 posts) -

@Toxeia said:

@Flawed_System: I don't think any of that's weird, though I don't prescribe to the washing of utensils and aversion to door knobs. Silverware that's been in someone else's mouth grosses me out, but I just pretend that everything has been cleaned via autoclave. For lunch, or between class though I totally leave campus. My last college I would get ice cream and stand on a street corner opposite the school - usually during cold weather or in the rain. Water ruins your ice cream though :(

Yeah, completely turns me off anything I was going to eat (anything that was put in someone elses mouth).

Glad I'm not the only one who can't stand the people at college.

#62 Posted by Vegetable_Side_Dish (1724 posts) -

I come to Giantbomb for the content. 

#63 Posted by Dagbiker (6939 posts) -

@wumbo3000 said:

@Dagbiker said:

I do everything on the 10's and the 5's. For an example when doing my laundry I have to do it at 3:00, 6:00 or 9:00. when getting out of my car for work i have to get out at 9:35. And so forth.

Huh. Any real reason? Is there some story behind this or...?

No, Im just really OCD.

#64 Edited by theManUnknown (151 posts) -

I collect fantasy/sci-fi pictures I find online. Originally I started in order to find some pictures I could use to represent my character in the RPG Campaign I was involved with at the time, but I quit tabletop roleplaying a while ago and I haven't stopped. I'm pretty sure I'm well over 2,000 by this point.

#65 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (1215 posts) -

I chew on things that probably shouldn't be chewed. Mostly bottle caps, but anything that will give me a challenge to break (small toys, plastic, rubber). My teeth are like unbreakable.

#66 Posted by M_33 (527 posts) -

If I hear any music at all, I always pretend I'm playing it on piano on whatever surface I can, even if I've never heard the song. Hell, the song doesn't even have to have a piano and I'll be tapping away on the table.