Shawn Elliot responded to me. (Twitter)

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By artofwar420

Here it is, and to put in more in context, at that time he was twittering (twitting?) (tweeting?) about smoking marijuana seeds from Robert Ashley's feces. I think I asked him, what was he talking about when he said his Twitter account got hacked and this is what he said:

Poop
 Poop
Some poop samples... hell yes.

I know what you're thinking, but dude it's Shawn Elliot. Also I can't recommend enough to follow ShawnElliot on twitter you will definitely regret it. If you're looking to get mentally traumatized, and be pretty much desensitized to all kinds of internet filth, then follow and tub girl and goatse will be the least horrible things ingrained in your mind. Is there anything better to aspire? Than to be completely numb to centaur boi?
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By artofwar420

Here it is, and to put in more in context, at that time he was twittering (twitting?) (tweeting?) about smoking marijuana seeds from Robert Ashley's feces. I think I asked him, what was he talking about when he said his Twitter account got hacked and this is what he said:

Poop
 Poop
Some poop samples... hell yes.

I know what you're thinking, but dude it's Shawn Elliot. Also I can't recommend enough to follow ShawnElliot on twitter you will definitely regret it. If you're looking to get mentally traumatized, and be pretty much desensitized to all kinds of internet filth, then follow and tub girl and goatse will be the least horrible things ingrained in your mind. Is there anything better to aspire? Than to be completely numb to centaur boi?
ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ahriman22

Now I know horse manure is good fertilizer but... Yeah.

Brotip: The seeds don't do anything, it's the bud. They'll just explode in your face, srsly.

mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By mikemcn

Shawn Elliot was in GFW magazine, right?
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By artofwar420
@Mikemcn: Yeah, and he along with Jeff Green and the rest of the GFW crew made some of the best moments in podcasting ever. 

I think there's a big torrent somewhere with all those podcasts floating around. I still have a couple of them saved, one from when MGS4 came out. That one was epic.
Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

The GREATEST podcast EVER!!!
 The GREATEST podcast EVER!!!
P.S. - Bombcast is the new greatest.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By artofwar420
@Smarter_Martyr: Bombcast is great too, I wouldn't be here otherwise. It just seems to be a great time to be a fan of video games and its various off-shoots.
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

I used to watch the 1up show and really liked Shawn Elliot. I remember him talking about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. They were in an alley during this discussion, and I always liked how they filmed their segments, but the personalities made the show. I'm not much of a podcast guy. I used to listen to the Bombcast, but lost interest.

ryanwho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ryanwho

He's doing the out of the Game podcast now, which despite having positively awful audio quality, is occasionally pretty great. Ngai talks too damn much, though.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By artofwar420
@Claude said:

" I used to watch the 1up show and really liked Shawn Elliot. I remember him talking about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. They were in an alley during this discussion, and I always liked how they filmed their segments, but the personalities made the show. I'm not much of a podcast guy. I used to listen to the Bombcast, but lost interest. "

The awesome thing about Shawn Elliot is that he had the most fucked up ideas or references/stories ever, but at the same time he could come up with crazy intelligent explanations or different ways to go about a certain topic. I say "had", it's just that he's now in the dev side, so we don't get to hear much of this side of him. Mostly the fucked up side at Twitter.

EDIT @ryanwho: got it first. ALTHOUGH! I forgot! He is actually in another podcast OUT OF THE GAME, CHECK IT OUT! How could I forget!?
Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By Black_Rose

Who?

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers