Sheep! All of ya!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BiG_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By BiG_Weasel

I'd wager that if I were to sit down and scan through Giant Bomb's forums, I'll find more Red Ring of Death (RROD) posts than I can shake a stick at.  And what appalls me more than anything is how the Xbox faithful cling to their dying machine as though there were nothing else on the planet.

I wanted to go on record and say that I'm ashamed of each of you! Would you continue to eat a top-tier restaurant with the best food, if they continued to throw you out the door before your meal was finished!?I don't believe that you would. Would you continue purchasing a vehicle from the same manufacturer that continually sold you lemon after lemon? No, you would not!

So, why do you continue to invest precious time and money into a console that you pray won't RROD on you the minute you switch it on? Great games may be all well and good, but at what cost? Where do you draw the line in the sand and say "I'm getting screwed over here! I have no faith in my system. I'm terrified it'll die on me, and this is the third one!"

My friends, I bought an Xbox 360 when they had supposedly fixed the RROD the first time. My original system died on me, and was sent back 'repaired', only to die an hour later. Microsoft, to their credit, replaced my console. But, by that time, I had no reservations about selling my system. I was scared to turn it on other that the initial time to verify that it worked.

So, shame on each and everyone of you who lies down and lets Microsoft walk all over you! Do not settle for less than complete confidence in your purchases. Do not settle for inferior prodcuts!

Meowayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Meowayne

The amount of awesomeness to be had with a X360 >>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The amount of suffering the bad hardware causes.

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PureRok

I don't see the comparison of a 360 that has a chance of failing, and a restaurant that kicks you out before you're done eating every time.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

Man, you're quite the bitch, aren't you?

skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By skrutop

YOU'RE RIGHT!   I completely change my opinion on all things videogame related.  Thank you!

Can you go away now?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By mike

Take it to system wars or some such place.