Shhh! I'm Hunting for Jobs!

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Edited By Xandurson

So this is just a middle-of-the-week update blog. I've been on the track of getting a new job (as you can tell by the title) and I think I may have one soon! So wish me luck. In gaming news, I've been working on Oblivion and am having a blast but I got to a part in the Thieves Guild where it seems like I have to be part of the Mages Guild as well so I'm working on that now, too. If anyone wants to help me with this or clarify, the mission is when you have to go the Arcane University to steal something for the Thieves Guild (can't remember what). Anyways, I also have been playing some COD4 matches here and there and Left 4 Dead every once in a while. Today I started my vocals career in GH World Tour so I can finish the careers for every instrument. Also, my tax return will be coming in soon and I'll be buying me some points (for the GTA DLC) and then save the money for until I get a job (probably) cause I need to beat some of my games before I buy new ones. So that's it, just a quick update.

Until next time, always eat your vegetables!
-GamerGeek360

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Xandurson

So this is just a middle-of-the-week update blog. I've been on the track of getting a new job (as you can tell by the title) and I think I may have one soon! So wish me luck. In gaming news, I've been working on Oblivion and am having a blast but I got to a part in the Thieves Guild where it seems like I have to be part of the Mages Guild as well so I'm working on that now, too. If anyone wants to help me with this or clarify, the mission is when you have to go the Arcane University to steal something for the Thieves Guild (can't remember what). Anyways, I also have been playing some COD4 matches here and there and Left 4 Dead every once in a while. Today I started my vocals career in GH World Tour so I can finish the careers for every instrument. Also, my tax return will be coming in soon and I'll be buying me some points (for the GTA DLC) and then save the money for until I get a job (probably) cause I need to beat some of my games before I buy new ones. So that's it, just a quick update.

Until next time, always eat your vegetables!
-GamerGeek360

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Good luck with the job hunt dude

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By RetroIce4

God Damn! These "job' creatures are so hard to catch now. You never see them anymore. They might become EXTINCT~!

TheGamerGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By TheGamerGeek

I very slightly remember that part in Oblvion, all I know is I think you've got to steal some staff and to get to it you have to go through some portal looking things... I think I'm wrong but that's all I can remember, oh, and when I stole it, I waited 'till the person was asleep in the bed...I probably just helped you none...bye :P

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Xandurson

@Br3adfan: Thanks man.
@Retrolce4: I here you man!
@TheGamerGeek: Yeah, it won't let me use the portal though that's the thing. Oh well...time to look online. *to the internets!*

Ryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Ryu

Good luck!

Jotun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Jotun

I've got a lead on one of those myself. Luck to us both!