• 0 results
#1 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
#2 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -

I can't show myself to the public without doing my hair. It's a curse.

#3 Posted by Amethyst (90 posts) -

I eat. Not much point in going to work/school if my body doesn't have the means to sustain itself. Brushing my hair comes as a close second, but that can easily be handled during the commute.

#4 Posted by JJWeatherman (14553 posts) -

Take a shower and then grab some extra minty gum until I can get my teeth brushed. Screw eating. Screw shaving. Screw coffee.

#5 Posted by EpicSteve (6470 posts) -

Take a shower and use mouth wash for a quick fresh clean. Nothing is more important than not smelling like shit.

#6 Posted by CaptainObvious (2992 posts) -

I brush my teeth.

#7 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Shower, lather the body and as its rinsing off do a quick face shave. After, take a swig of mouthwash as you're drying yourself. Spit, shoes, and scram only to realize you're gonna be late anyway because of traffic.
#8 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Not even a hard choice:  Shower. I don't like not brushing my teeth but I can always eating some mints or use some mouth wash in a pinch. I have a beard so shaving is never necessary I do keep it short but I can get a away for a few days with out trimming it up anyway. I never brush my hair anyway either I just let it dry out of the shower and that's how it goes for the rest of the day and it looks fine. I work in a business that has a cafe in it so I can get much better coffee and food from work then I can get at home anyway.

#9 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

I shower the night before.

So, I'll brush my teeth before going to work  :)

#10 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -

You can brush your teeth while in the shower and the rest you can grab on the go or at work. 

#11 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

Cologne bath and some gum will take care of the smells.  I only shave once a week, so shaving isn't a big deal.

#12 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2717 posts) -

Brush my teeth.

#13 Posted by buwchbach (311 posts) -

Quick shower then brush my teeth on the way out and keep my Touthbrush and toothpaste in my bag.

#14 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:
" You can brush your teeth while in the shower and the rest you can grab on the go or at work.  "
The rules are meant to be followed!
#15 Posted by Castro (950 posts) -

You could brush your teeth in the shower. I think I've heard of people doing this. Also, my hair looks better after it's been slept on so I guess I'm lucky.

#16 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

I shower before I go to bed, so I'd grab something quick to eat. 

#17 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Hair.

Shower ain't all that and people have invented coffee machines, deodorant and peppermints for a reason innit?

#18 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -
@zyn said:
" I shower the night before.  So, I'll brush my teeth before going to work  :) "
I know plenty of people that do the same thing. But I shower when I get up in the morning while getting ready, after I get home to rid myself of work smells and sometimes if I go out or do things around the house all afternoon before going to bed I'll have another one. Anything less then that and I feel like an animal.
#19 Edited by Red12b (9073 posts) -

Turn on the kettle whilst the shower is heating up, Brush my teeth whilst in the shower, slick hair back and then swipe it forward whilst hair is wet to get it looking right, grab a cup of coffee in a disposable cup and a nutrition bar, eat and drink whilst driving to work,  

I am a thinking man motherfucker!  

#20 Posted by Bones8677 (3208 posts) -

When I was working for Disney, your physical appearance was always important in order to be "Show Appropriate." Therefore shaving would be my top priority. My hair is always short so I don't have to worry about that. All those other things I can do without, but if I hadn't shaved, they wouldn't let me work. That would ruin the look.

#21 Posted by StaticFalconar (4849 posts) -
@foggel said:
" @StaticFalconar said:
" You can brush your teeth while in the shower and the rest you can grab on the go or at work.  "
The rules are meant to be followed! "
this is not the sims
#22 Edited by Red12b (9073 posts) -
@StaticFalconar said:

" @foggel said:

" @StaticFalconar said:
The rules are meant to be followed! "
this is not the sims "
awesome comeback 
And really the only time that it could be used 

this is not the sims 
#23 Posted by Motherfucker (101 posts) -

I shower at night,like a ninja,so i eat in the morning :)

#24 Posted by TenStoryMother (85 posts) -

Brush your tooths!  No one likes to be around someone that smells as if they swallowed a skunk wrapped in a turd.

#25 Posted by Zidane_24 (738 posts) -

Shower, grab a mint or gum as I hurry out the door. I look like a greaseball if I don't shower. Also, my facial hair doesn't grow particularly quickly, so missing a day of shaving isn't really an issue.
#26 Posted by Arrers (41 posts) -

I'd eat. I more or less sleepwalk through the day if I miss breakfast. 

#27 Posted by evanbrau (1162 posts) -

Shower and brush teeth. Do not smell like shit if you go outside your house.

#28 Edited by GunnBjorn (2911 posts) -

I don't work in the mines, so not showering for once is okay. 
I pretty much shave every day, a little beard stubble is kinda charming. 
Brushing your teeth is important, but, as some stated before, it can wait. camouflage unpleasant mouth odors with some some mints, take your toothbrush and toothpaste along and seek out a moment you can brush your teeth later.  
Food can wait, I take some candies to get some sugar into my system.
I don't need coffee to function. 
So yeah, do my hair it is.
#29 Posted by Osaladin (2514 posts) -

I brush my teeth in the shower, so that's included for me, I also do my hair while I dry myself off. Gotta be more time efficient. 

#30 Posted by punkxblaze (2948 posts) -

Masturbate.

#31 Posted by Herocide (440 posts) -

I'm surprised "Take a shit" isn't on the list, but I guess I'd go with the teeth-brushing out of these choices.

#32 Posted by Tarakun (225 posts) -

My job involves running a weedwacker all day, and we often work through lunch, so I would definitely eat. Also, I put my hair up anyway, and an hour in I would smell like grass and gasoline so a shower is not a high priority. 

#33 Posted by mosespippy (3977 posts) -

For me, taking a shower and doing my hair can be done at the same time. I'll also check twitter. If I'm a couple minutes late I can just speed up my walk to save time. If I'm more than a little late then taking my time to do my regular routine won't hurt.

#34 Edited by ProfessorEss (7253 posts) -

Teeth brushing, absolutely.

#35 Posted by DragonBloodthirsty (469 posts) -

None of the above; I get 15 more minutes of sleep.  I can't believe I woke up so early, lol.

#36 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

Who the fuck brings a toothbrush to work? Just get yourself together and come in late. No point in going in half-cocked.

Oh and:

@punkxblaze said:

" Masturbate. "

this too.
#37 Posted by piggles (9 posts) -

H. Take big morning dump.

#38 Posted by Andorski (5173 posts) -

I would take a shit.

#39 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1865 posts) -

Ill either take a bath or a quick bite when im late.

#40 Posted by Kurtdyoung (1297 posts) -

I take a shower and shave the night before so I don't have to freak when this does happen. I have long hair so I really do look like a hobo if I don't do something with it.

#41 Posted by AndrewB (7439 posts) -

Seems like most people I've known through work would take their own option of just calling off work altogether or coming in hours late.

#42 Posted by Karmum (11516 posts) -

Quick shower, I can deal with not eating or grabbing something to drink in the morning. I do that all the time, probably not healthy. Oh, and I guess I might be cheating if I can fix my hair right when I get out of the quick shower.

#43 Posted by SinGulaR (2249 posts) -

I would shower because there is gum for the breath, I shave almost everyday and a one day stubble isn't bad, my hair is so short it doesn't need any doing and I can eat and drink my coffee during break. :)
#44 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

I voted on B when I really meant A. As far as brushing your teeth, your breath still doesn't smell great if you have nothing on your stomach (due to the digestive fluids acting up), so at least you can smell better via shower.

#45 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Shower! I hate going out not feeling clean. Can just take my toothbrush and paste with me since I probably wouldn't have time to stop at a shop!

#46 Posted by Cincaid (2953 posts) -

Brush my teeth in the shower! Booya!

#47 Posted by JTHomeslice (238 posts) -

Poop.

#48 Posted by seanvail99 (130 posts) -

Shower and brush your teeth in the shower. Easy answer.

#49 Posted by DjTann3r (214 posts) -

this is pretty much everyday, and the thing i choose varies.

#50 Posted by Clinkz (1118 posts) -

Shower. I smell like crap and my hair is all over the place if I don't. That and I have trained myself to only need one meal a day in college.