#1 Posted by Alexandru (301 posts) -

It doesn't seem to be up yet.

#2 Posted by cap123 (2477 posts) -

@Alexandru: i'd say you're about 18-20 hours too early.

#3 Posted by wjb (1688 posts) -

It's 11:03 PM Monday night on the west coast. So no.

#4 Posted by Pr1mus (3959 posts) -

It's never too early to start populating the watitng room!

#5 Posted by LikeaSsur (1579 posts) -

You should listen to every Bombcast. What does Ryan say at the start?

#6 Posted by Aegon (5762 posts) -

TUUUUUUESDAY everybody!

#7 Posted by Shirogane (3581 posts) -

@LikeaSsur said:

You should listen to every Bombcast. What does Ryan say at the start?

He's also lieing a lot of the time since when he says that it's actually usually a Monday.

But yes, you're a day early.

#8 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (631 posts) -

"Hey everyone, it's Tuesday August the 21st Twenty Twelve"....wait, no it's not. Got a good 20 hours give or take till it's posted.

#9 Posted by Village_Guy (2657 posts) -

@MyNiceIceLife said:

"Hey everyone, it's Tuesday August the 21st Twenty Twelve"....wait, no it's not. Got a good 20 hours give or take till it's posted.

Actually it is, and it have been for 8 hours and 49 minutes.

This is why we need to evolve as a society and embrace Swatch Internet Time or POSIX Time, then these incidents wouldn't happen.

#10 Posted by Demoskinos (15097 posts) -

@Aegon said:

TUUUUUUESDAY everybody!

....and I'm here with Brad Shoemaker. Hey, Brad how are you doing?

#11 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -
@Demoskinos

@Aegon said:

TUUUUUUESDAY everybody!

....and I'm here with Brad Shoemaker. Hey, Brad how are you doing?

Mister Vinny Caravella!
#12 Posted by Revan_NL (346 posts) -

eeeeeemails!

#13 Posted by AckbarTheGreat (419 posts) -

@Demoskinos: Oi! Doin jolly good t'day Ryan! Emails mate!

#14 Posted by ShaggE (6628 posts) -

@AckbarTheGreat said:

@Demoskinos: Oi! Doin jolly good t'day Ryan! Emails mate!

*assorted laughter* And definitely NOT Brad Shoemaker *short chuckle*, Jeff Gerstmann!

#15 Posted by MyNiceIceLife (631 posts) -

@Village_Guy said:

@MyNiceIceLife said:

"Hey everyone, it's Tuesday August the 21st Twenty Twelve"....wait, no it's not. Got a good 20 hours give or take till it's posted.

Actually it is, and it have been for 8 hours and 49 minutes.

This is why we need to evolve as a society and embrace Swatch Internet Time or POSIX Time, then these incidents wouldn't happen.

agreed. a nice standard time would be great, but alas we're all stuck trying to figure out time zones. at least their schedule on the main page adjusts to your time.

#16 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

"and joining the permanent staff, Ms Leigh Alexander!"

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7099 posts) -
@Tim_the_Corsair
"and joining the permanent staff, Ms Leigh Alexander!"
And the next day, mass gamer seppuku was all over the news worldwide.
#18 Edited by Lazyaza (2204 posts) -

It's August 22nd in 6 hours here so fuck ya'll timezones. lol

#20 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

I love how we are all so accustomed to the typical Bombcast opening that people can actually ad lib a Bombcast opening on the forums.

#21 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

Join the misspelled waiting room.

#22 Posted by Chalian (216 posts) -

Did someone say bombcast/?

#23 Edited by Foxtrot0245 (319 posts) -

@MariachiMacabre said:@Tim_the_Corsair
"and joining the permanent staff, Ms Leigh Alexander!"
And the next day, mass gamer seppuku was all over the news worldwide.

Wait, she isn't already part of the permanent crew? Could have fooled me...

#24 Posted by jimmyfenix (3859 posts) -

lay off the pcp

#25 Posted by Green_Incarnate (1791 posts) -

Bombcast recorded on Mondays? That would never happen.