#1 Posted by metalsnakezero (2309 posts) -

Basically your go to sandwich that you usually eat or are currently eating.

This is a turkey salad with mac and cheese and Jalapeno chips.

#2 Posted by Kidavenger (3582 posts) -

I think I'm going to be sick...

#3 Edited by OfficeGamer (1087 posts) -

I think that stuff belongs on a plate not inside a bun, because you've got yourself a dish there

#4 Edited by D_Bones (365 posts) -

Vomitrocious

#5 Posted by psylah (2181 posts) -

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT

#6 Posted by metalsnakezero (2309 posts) -

I guess some of you aren't from the east coast where we have our sandwiches made like this.

#7 Posted by dungbootle (2458 posts) -

Hey man I'd eat it

#8 Edited by MikkaQ (10316 posts) -

Some food will never photograph well, and turkey salad is definitely one of those foods. So no offence, I'm sure it tastes good but it looks like you wedged barf between a bun and threw some mac n cheese on top.

Although now you've made me realize there are no good sandwich places on my university campus. So now I'm just upset that I won't get a hot sandwich today. Sunday I'll go downtown on some kind of hot sandwich odyssey. I know a place that serves deep fried sticks of mac-n-cheese with your sandwich. Gotta love the Scots.

#9 Edited by JasonR86 (9742 posts) -

Gross.

#10 Edited by TooWalrus (13232 posts) -

I guess some of you aren't from the east coast where we have our sandwiches made like this.

No, this sandwich is like slavery or female genital mutilation. I don't care what your culture is, this is wrong on a moral level.

#11 Posted by Pr1mus (3950 posts) -

Well it looks better than one of those frozen breakfast sandwich i just ate.

#12 Edited by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

gross.

#13 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4627 posts) -

I'm going to be honest with you: that looks fucking delicious.

#14 Edited by 71Ranchero (2781 posts) -

I am from the east coast and I wouldn't eat that shit. It looks like you spent 5 bucks on random food in a gas station and combined it all into one meal.

#15 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Sandwiches? Here we only use one slice of bread:

Rye with Brown Cheese(Goat Cheese)

#16 Edited by Ducksworth (662 posts) -

I don't know why everyone is freaking out, It's not a pretty sandwich but nothing about it screams revolting to me. The combo itself doesn't sound super appealing to me, just turkey salad sounds great but Mac & cheese in a sandwich comes off as weird. I usually don't do chips in my sandwich and definitely don't do chips in a X-Salad sandwich. I ate mine a couple hours ago (nothing special, sliced meat and processed cheese) so I can't really take a picture.

#17 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

Please, don't speak for my sandwich tastes.

#18 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

@metalsnakezero:

If you like chips in your sandwich, you've got to try and add fresh fries. Should elevate any sandwich to new heights. I got the taste for it in France, where *Grec aux Frites* is a popular street dish. Disgusting food, but oh-so delicious.

Now stuff some of those Fries into the Bun, and top it with some herby Yoghurt sauce - Yum!

#19 Posted by Tireyo (6445 posts) -

I might have to take a picture of the fried peanut butter and banana sandwich when I make it again. It's actually a Paula Deen recipe that is very much delicious. Makes 4 sandwiches.

Ingredients:

2-3 Ripe bananas

8 Slices white bread

3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter

3 tablespoon honey

1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon

1/2 cup butter

Topping:

1/4 cup of sugar

1 tablespoon cinnamon

Directions

In frying pan melt 3 tablespoons of butter - make sure butter does not burn. In a small bowl mix together peanut butter, honey and cinnamon. Slice bananas into 1/4 thick slices. Spread the peanut butter mixture on four slices of bread and cover with banana slices. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread butter on both sides of sandwiches. Grill sandwiches in frying pan until each side is golden brown.

For topping, combine sugar cinnamon in shallow plate. Coat grilled sandwiches with mixture. Cut diagonally and serve hot.

Recipe Courtesy Paula Deen

This is about how it looks. I like the bananas to be cut thicker than shown, and I like creamy instead of crunchy peanut butter.

#20 Posted by j0lter (241 posts) -

What happened to pb&j? Is that not a thing anymore?

#21 Edited by Excast (1025 posts) -

This thread needs more macaroni and cheese loaf.

#22 Posted by skittles (156 posts) -

My god, these look terrible.

#23 Posted by Ravelle (1320 posts) -

@j0lter said:

What happened to pb&j? Is that not a thing anymore?

Because Peanut butterand banana is clearly superior.

#24 Edited by ShaggE (6544 posts) -

This is a family site, sir. I will show you no such thing.

#25 Posted by eskimo (477 posts) -

Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen/...

#26 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5796 posts) -

I love my Peanut Butter, Honey, and Banana Sandwhich. I will not share it's beauty with anyone.

#27 Posted by eskimo (477 posts) -

This thread needs more pictures of gross sandwiches. C'mon people!

#28 Edited by Yummylee (22039 posts) -

How could I not...
#29 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

#30 Edited by metalsnakezero (2309 posts) -
#31 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

I've eaten worse looking foods...if you could call them that.

#32 Edited by ShadowConqueror (3064 posts) -

I'd eat that first sandwich. I like all of those things individually, so why not together?