#101 Edited by artofwar420 (6248 posts) -

Nice, got my shirt!  

Now to find a proper camera.

Extremely tiny picture from lonelygirl webcam.

#102 Posted by Baillie (4026 posts) -
@tatum: When are they supposed to arrive in the UK?
#103 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -
@tatum:  When are they supposed to arrive in Singapore?
#104 Edited by jakob187 (21640 posts) -
@tatum: Not NEARLY enough tools behind you, sir...unless there's more to your left in that picture. 

Should be getting a membership in the next two weeks.  So fucking psyched for some Happy Hour!
#105 Posted by DoctorTran (1544 posts) -

Oooo I can't wait for mine though I'm gonna have to.

#106 Posted by pansen (6 posts) -

they are all beautiful

#107 Edited by Vitor (2809 posts) -
@Baillie said:

" @tatum: When are they supposed to arrive in the UK? "

This - hoping they're on their way already especially as I got the yearly sub day one...
#108 Posted by Tatum (41 posts) -
@Baillie: My guess is they will start arriving early this week. West coast to UK by USPS should be about 10 days.
#109 Posted by Tatum (41 posts) -
@jakob187: I'm particuri@jakob187 said:
" @tatum: Not NEARLY enough tools behind you, sir...unless there's more to your left in that picture.  Should be getting a membership in the next two weeks.  So fucking psyched for some Happy Hour! "
Ha! I'm prepping for the new Whiskey site "Toolfuckingtime.com". Glad you're getting your membership. The Happy Hour Show is well worth your hard earned cash.
#110 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

I still have to wait a few weeks but I would love to show you guys this "No Ma'am" T-shirt =D

#111 Posted by Tatum (41 posts) -
@Wunder_: To be honest, I have no idea. If you joined before 9/13, I can guarantee it is in route. 
#112 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -
@tatum:  Thanks :) I joined during the BLLSL so hopefully I'll get it this week ^^
#113 Posted by invadernick (260 posts) -
@Wunder_:  Cool! I'm from Singapore too!
#114 Posted by Wunder_ (1167 posts) -
@invadernick:  Hi!
#115 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -

Glad to see you folks in the states are starting to get your shirts! Everyone that has ordered as of last week, your shirts are in the mail and coming your way. Internationals, sorry for the delay - have no fear, though, they'll be there soon. 

#116 Posted by Razorlution (186 posts) -

Any other Canadians awaiting their shirts?? I'm hoping this week :)

#117 Posted by link_dc (97 posts) -
@Razorlution:  I'm a Canadian and I'm awaiting my shirt! Does the mail still come even if it's a long weekend? If so, I should go check; but I suspect that it will take some more time for it to arrive.
#118 Edited by beej (1674 posts) -

oh man mail comes in about 10 minutes I have faith that the shirt will show today since I totally subbed before the 13th!
Edit:No dice!

#119 Posted by chikin_n_rofls (138 posts) -

Came in yesterday!
#120 Posted by Undeadpool (4902 posts) -

Since I'm the one person in the industrialized world who doesn't own a digital camera, I can't do this yet. But I assure you, I'm wearing it. And it's sexy!

#121 Posted by FancyMonkey (21 posts) -
@daniel said:
" Glad to see you folks in the states are starting to get your shirts! Everyone that has ordered as of last week, your shirts are in the mail and coming your way. Internationals, sorry for the delay - have no fear, though, they'll be there soon.  "  
I sure hope so, i want my awesome shirt!!
#122 Posted by Burnanate (31 posts) -

Im on the east coast of the USA, no t-shirt yet :(

#123 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -

wish i had the dough to get a yearly membership
#124 Posted by VirtuaXav (449 posts) -

I wonder when they'll get to Aus...

#125 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -
@Burnanate said:
" Im on the east coast of the USA, no t-shirt yet :( "
I'm in the same boat as you...
#126 Posted by rjayb89 (7716 posts) -

Oh man, I hope I didn't have this ship to my parent's house.  I live in California and stuffs and have yet to receive it.

#127 Edited by FalseDeity (229 posts) -

Word, dudes. 

#128 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

Haven't received it yet, payed member since day 1

#129 Posted by DerekDanahy (863 posts) -
@Th3_James: Should be coming shortly to you. I got my shirt Friday and I subscribed 2 weeks after day 1.
#130 Edited by Civraz (392 posts) -
@Razorlution: Yeah, i'm still waiting for my shirt here in Canada. Maybe it takes the postal truck a while to get through all the ice and snow and to dodge all those polar bears? But seriously though. No shirt yet.
#131 Posted by Zinc (200 posts) -

I live in Michigan. Still no shirt yet...

#132 Edited by m1k3 (1325 posts) -

hell yea, just got mine earlier today...  

Whiskey Media... FTW
#133 Posted by mrfizzy (1512 posts) -

no sign of mine yet, im hoping its just coz i live in Australia so its taking a while to get here. dont know when they sent them out so its sort of hard to tell when itll be arriving, standard postage from the US usually gets to me in 3 weeksish. 

#134 Posted by suikoden352 (419 posts) -

still haven't gotten mine yet. maybe oklahoma mail just hates me or somethin. idk =/ hopefully will get my shirt soon.

#135 Edited by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -
@Marino: A Giant Bomb logo shirt?! How?! When?! I MUST HAVE ONE. 

EDIT: Anyone from the UK or Australia got theirs? 
#136 Posted by Animasta (14633 posts) -

I'm in vegas and I still haven't got mine :( hopefully comes today.

#137 Posted by Marino (4579 posts) -
@NekuSakuraba
@Marino: A Giant Bomb logo shirt?! How?! When?! I MUST HAVE ONE. 

EDIT: Anyone from the UK or Australia got theirs? 
I got it from Jeff after asking a question during the PAX 09 panel.

http://www.giantbomb.com/giant-bomb-pax-09-panel-part-03/17-1345/
Staff
#138 Posted by Teaspoon83 (622 posts) -

Here in Minnesota, still no shirt. Waiting for the mailman to show up. Going to run at him with a desperate look on my face if it doesn't come this week.

#139 Posted by Murtaug (308 posts) -

Just came home to find my shirt waiting for me. No pictures, mainly because I am lazy and ill.

#140 Posted by Sparklykiss (1935 posts) -
@beej said:
" oh man mail comes in about 10 minutes I have faith that the shirt will show today since I totally subbed before the 13th! Edit:No dice! "
Floating in the same boat.
#141 Posted by RobReindl (23 posts) -

Just got my shirt! I created a thread on the tested.com site with the same topic.

#142 Posted by plop1920 (448 posts) -

I just got mine too. I live in nyc

#143 Posted by beej (1674 posts) -
@Sparklykiss opening the mailbox everyday and noting the distinct lack of any large white envelopes creates a sadness so strong I feel like I could bottle it and sell it to sadists!
#144 Posted by B0nd07 (1697 posts) -

Just got mine here in Minnesota!  Picture later, maybe, if I remember/am not lazy.

#145 Posted by AlwaysBeClothing (1443 posts) -

I'm kind of afraid to wear it since I don't want the awesome decals to be ruined.

I'm in So Cal, so heads up anyone still waiting! 
#146 Posted by Daniel (1523 posts) -
@AlwaysBeClothing: I've washed mine a few times already and the decals have stayed in perfect shape. Really high quality shirt and print.
#147 Posted by HallwayGiant (108 posts) -

Just got the shirt this afternoon here in GA.

#148 Posted by neoepoch (1293 posts) -
@beej: Same here dude. Every time I check the mail for about a week and find nothing, I feel super sad, and afraid that it got lost in the mail or something.
#149 Posted by Death_Unicorn (2838 posts) -

So what's the time frame before I should start worrying...

#150 Posted by NickyDubz (272 posts) -

Just came today extremely satisfied