SIMS!!!

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By turambar35

As I was driving home from class I found myself taking a different route which ended with a stop by EB. I had no intention of going before I started driving, but the temptation of Sims 3 was just too much. I love the Sims. I really don't have the time for this right now, but I just couldn't resist. It was also a little surprising because it's pretty rare for me to get a game on its first day out, but hey, it's the Sims.

Maybe this will motivate me to study harder so I get all my work done faster, leaving more time for Sims!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

It comes out here on friday, and I'll be getting it then. I've always gotten really addicted to the Sims games, and I'm looking forward to playing it.

mikevanpwn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By mikevanpwn

I'm torn on the sims right now. I want to get it, but the new models for the Sims 3 are off-putting to me.  

urbaninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By urbaninja

Does anyone know if there is a way to download form the US EA Store outside the US?

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By penguindust

I've got my copy right now but won't take a good look at it until tomorrow when the E3 coverage is less frantic.  Don't forget to get the naked hack which came out last week. HA!

m1k3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By m1k3

Got my copy from amazon today. The giantbomb guys should create sims and have some kind of endurance run of the sims 3

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By RHCPfan24

I can play games this week instead of just watching, hearing, blogging, updating, and tweeting about them? I had no idea....

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By turambar35
@m1k3: Haha yeah it would be interesting to see what they would do with a Sims 3 endurance run