• 111 results
#51 Posted by Pessh (2454 posts) -

Dunno, I do the same but not sure how I'd feel if I had another dudes junk in my face every morning.

#52 Posted by Necrotoxin (141 posts) -

Just sleep with boxers on. No one wants to see your junk. 

#53 Posted by Phantom_Crash (298 posts) -

In a situation like dorm living, wareing cloths to bed is a must unless your roomie and you like to get freaky. Even just boxers of some kind would be a great start. Wareing nothing can also leave you open to anal attack!. So unless you are inviting such actions from other, I would suggest you ware somthing lol.

#54 Posted by TheUnsavedHero (1255 posts) -
@PS3RG: Fuckin' A. I vote that. Hilarity. XD
#55 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -
@mrcool11 said:

"and we all know how prudish they are."

Oh boy do we ever! 

@mrcool11 said:

"The fella wears more clothes to bed than I do to class, so it's clear that he has some qualms with the exposure of male genitalia. "

He totally has some qualms with the exposure of male genitalia. Crazy prude wearing clothes to bed. 

Option D for sure. Queen's orders! :p
#56 Edited by Newjack (231 posts) -

Shared room at college? Well that sucks... 

Oh and cheers for the generalisations about British people. I sleep naked all the time, but I wouldn't do it with another man in the room. Why would you even want to? 

EDIT Unless you're gay of course, which is fine.

#57 Posted by Hamst3r (4451 posts) -
@scarace360
dude sleep naked who gives a fuck.
This. Kill whoever cares.
#58 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3103 posts) -

Underpants at the least.

#59 Posted by valrog (3671 posts) -

Not rude, just a little... Awkward. Unless he's okay with it.

#60 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1438 posts) -

COCK SLAP THAT FUCKER!!!!1 

In all seriousness, at least wear boxers.

#61 Posted by TheVideoHustler (406 posts) -
@PS3RG said:
" Sometime during the night just stand naked hovering over his bed until he wakes up. This should determine if he has a problem with it. "
This
#62 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

I like A.

#63 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

At least get a pair of Calvins on.

#64 Posted by TheVideoHustler (406 posts) -

If he has a problem then just find a roommate who doesn't. That's what I did

#65 Posted by Olivaw (1215 posts) -

Put some fuckin' clothes on, christ.

#66 Posted by Gabriel (4055 posts) -

I had a room-mate that liked to walk around naked, so to teach him a lesson I bought Canned air and turned it upside down so the liquid nitrogen like stuff comes out and spayed his dick and balls with it, moral of the story he now wears clothes more often. 

PUT ON CLOTHES.

#67 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -

That's pretty weird, dude.

#68 Posted by Lepton (41 posts) -

Beef enchilada

#69 Posted by Liam_mk (290 posts) -

Giantbomb. The best place to ask these kind of questions...

#70 Posted by Drakhir (410 posts) -

Option D for anything.

#71 Posted by OtakuGamer (1224 posts) -
@mrcool11:
well its not like his in your bed, why should he care?  If he has a problem with it THEN COCKSLAP THAT FUCKER.
#72 Posted by blazerx9x (648 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" It's not rude if neither he nor you has a problem with it. And it's not like you're sleeping in the same bed, or is it? :O "
#73 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

It's not like he's sleeping with you. It shouldn't matter.

#74 Posted by Minus (75 posts) -

nakedness all the way!

#75 Posted by Fattony12000 (7037 posts) -

Perform a violent sexual assault on him, and then see how he feels about it afterwards. 

These things have a habit of sorting themselves out.

#76 Posted by FlyingRat (1445 posts) -

Use your social skills. Just tell him what you're telling us. I don't see why you couldn't ask him. Just ask if he feels akward about it and if he does, put on some boxers. If he slept further away i would say fuck it, but you do sleep pretty close together.

#77 Posted by Benjamimmy (565 posts) -

If you don't want to wear clothes, at least wear boxers....or whitey tighty's if that's how you role :/

#78 Posted by Bigheart711 (1252 posts) -
@FlyingRat said:
" Use your social skills. Just tell him what you're telling us. I don't see why you couldn't ask him. Just ask if he feels akward about it and if he does, put on some boxers. If he slept further away i would say fuck it, but you do sleep pretty close together. "
This.
#79 Posted by Jumanji (447 posts) -

Hiya. 

Always assume your roommate wants privacy. This means never seeing your junk. This means never having a conversation about the possibility of seeing your junk. 

I find it unbelievable that you find sleeping in clothes to be onerous. Let me preface my next comments by saying that I'm gay. Is this your way of coming out/experimenting with your sexuality? Because it puts your roommate in a pretty shitty situation! Please sleep clothed like a normal, well-adjusted person. Thanks!

#80 Posted by foggel (2763 posts) -
@mrcool11 said:
" @MysteriousBob said:
" @mrcool11 said:
" I still hardly know him, and he's British, and we all know how prudish they are."
I don't approve of your fucking unfounded generalisations. "
I don't approve of your inability to see a joke when it's right in front of your face "
I'm guessing he's british, and by saying "fucking, not prudish. I think it was a joke...
#81 Posted by yakov456 (1899 posts) -

It's creepy, wear something.

#82 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Put some clothes on you sick fuck.

#83 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

dude I wouldnt tell him that'll just make things really akward. trying zearing briefs from now on they feel really comfortable when sleeping
#84 Posted by mrcool11 (469 posts) -

I've come to a conclusion, friends. I don't know why some of you say that sleeping without clothes falls into the category of something a "sick fuck" would do, or a way of "experimenting with my sexuality" (hint: I have an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, sorta), or that it is an action that deviates from societal norms. I live in a country of freedom, a place where a man can be naked wherever he damn well pleases, so long as he's in the confines of his own home. And seeing as I sleep in my home, and being naked whilst sleeping is unphathomably enjoyable, clothes and slumber shall not cross paths on the rest of my life's journey!  

Anyway, yeah, kinda just took the "fuck that guy" perspective on the whole thing. Sorry for those of you who were offended by my naked bedtime antics, but sometimes you just have to accept people for who they are, and for their culture (I'm Canadian). Also, a wise man once told me these even wiser words: Unity Through Nudity. So with that, I suppose I will just continue on the way I have been, and hope that everyone else remains blissfully unaware. 

P.S. I'm totally cock slapping that fucker, anyway

#85 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

its pretty unconventional

#86 Posted by CharleyTony (923 posts) -

I dont wear anything at home but in this situation, just keep some loose boxers on and everybody will be happy...
#87 Posted by DarkWaterSong (93 posts) -

I sleep in the nude, and my roommate does not.  She is offenced by the nude female form, so if we share a room I sleep with some cloths on.

So my advice is to talk to your roommate, and the worst thing that would happen is you find you need some boxes on when you sleep.

#88 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

By yourself? It's fine. I do it all the time.
With a roommate? It's a necessity.

#89 Posted by jim_dandy (891 posts) -

Option E: Thong

#90 Posted by Osaladin (2514 posts) -

I'd be too afraid I'd hurt my junk if it isn't held down.

#91 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

kind of but wear something under neath when you go to bed. yeah, it sounds like a good idea to do that.

#92 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

1. Tell him to be honest before you ask 
2. Ask 
3. ??? 
4. Profit

#93 Posted by captain_clayman (3318 posts) -

bro.  wear some shorts at least, that's what i do.  i go commando because it's uncomfortable when i sleep, but i wear at least some loose shorts (like basketball shorts), and if it's cold a T shirt too.

#94 Posted by Zidane_24 (738 posts) -

Dude, just put some pajama pants on. 

#95 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

...if I was sleeping with a roommate, and I saw him getting breakfast with morning wood, I would fucking leave.

#96 Edited by altbotdos (124 posts) -

Just throw some pants on, and if it really rally's your temperament then buy one of those stretchy-waist numbers with the open hole at the front for the occasional happy "accident".  

#97 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -
@guiseppe said:
" It's not rude if neither he nor you has a problem with it. And it's not like you're sleeping in the same bed, or is it? :O "
This! although it would be a dream come true if you sleep naked with a nice young lady who decides to do the same if ever. >:D
#98 Posted by jkz (4002 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" ...if I was sleeping with a roommate, and I saw him getting breakfast with morning wood, I would fucking leave. "
This might be over-extending the situation (har), but that's exactly what I thought of too.
#99 Posted by deusdigit (572 posts) -

If you fart, he's obviously going to notice the smell is a little more moist  and suspect something unusual.

#100 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

Only sleep nude if no one's in the room.