• 111 results
#101 Posted by Jumanji (447 posts) -

@KaosAngel said:
" ...if I was sleeping with a roommate, and I saw him getting breakfast with morning wood, I would fucking leave. "

If I had a roommate who stubbornly slept naked, I would leave and find the worst possible replacement. 

To the OP: Congrats, you are "that guy".
#102 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

i'e never done it myself but sleeping in the nude seems so appealing and comfortable, gotta try it one day

#103 Posted by pwnasaurus (1286 posts) -
@Jumanji said:
"

@KaosAngel said:
" ...if I was sleeping with a roommate, and I saw him getting breakfast with morning wood, I would fucking leave. "

If I had a roommate who stubbornly slept naked, I would leave and find the worst possible replacement. 

"
your actually a prude. i sleep with boxers on and i don't judge people on what they wear to bed you sick fucks. this includes you Jumanji.
#104 Posted by mrcool11 (469 posts) -
@Jumanji said:
"

@KaosAngel said:

"

now, lets be civil here. when I sleep, I at least have a sheet cocooned around me, and more often than not a large blanket as well. If you cant be comfortable sleeping somewhat near a man whose genitalia is seperated from you by 2 meters of space, 2 layers of fabric, and an unblemished record of staunch heterosexuality, what can you be comfortable with? THE HOLOCAUST!? its not like I'm the guy whose wandering around the room with a large boner, crackin' jokes and going about my daily business. so really, what is the problem of me being naked in my bed and you being otherwise in yours?
#105 Posted by YellowJello (55 posts) -

The way this thread was worded I thought you were asking if it was rude to literally sleep with your roommate naked. 

Needless to say I leave disappointed.

#106 Posted by LiquidPrince (15833 posts) -

It's not really rude, just weird unless he is specifically not okay with it. However, if he is okay with it, I would be more weird for me...

#107 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm so much more disturbed by this question just because of the fact that the guy who posted the poll has an avatar of Ryan and Vinny's faces.

#108 Posted by WilliamRLBaker (4777 posts) -

I all ways sleep naked...and if a person sees something its because they've pulled the covers off me or something, when I sleep I sleep on my stomach with the sheet wrapped around me liberally..I then sleep like the dead I never move...so there is no chance of my sheet coming off me....so short of someone ripping the sheet off me no one would see that I'm naked.

#109 Posted by Red12b (9073 posts) -

this thread is hilarious, sleeping free range is awesome, but if there is another in the room, and it isn't your significant other, put your boys in a cover.
#110 Posted by ajamafalous (11809 posts) -
@Olivaw said:
" Put some fuckin' clothes on, christ. "
#111 Posted by Example1013 (4833 posts) -

I've always heard that it's rude if you DON'T cockslap your roommate. Especially if he's sober, because that way he'll know he wasn't imagining it.