Slim Jim, CHECK. Slurpee, CHECK. Gears of War 2, CHE..erm what?

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Pro_wrestler

So 7 Eleven, the 4th meal hotspot, will be selling video games FULLTIME. Yes, video games and not just just those crappy games on the level of PC freeware titles that can be found hidden in the endless queues of download.com, but games that we actually play [And love], for the most part.

I personally like the idea of them becoming a viable gaming retailer, there were many times were I needed to hit up my local gaming boutique to buy the latest hit but I always ended up getting there after operating hours. Now, thanks to 7 Eleven, I can buy a slurpee, a footlong and Left4Dead all in the same store without having to wait until the next morning to buy it! w00t!

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Pro_wrestler

So 7 Eleven, the 4th meal hotspot, will be selling video games FULLTIME. Yes, video games and not just just those crappy games on the level of PC freeware titles that can be found hidden in the endless queues of download.com, but games that we actually play [And love], for the most part.

I personally like the idea of them becoming a viable gaming retailer, there were many times were I needed to hit up my local gaming boutique to buy the latest hit but I always ended up getting there after operating hours. Now, thanks to 7 Eleven, I can buy a slurpee, a footlong and Left4Dead all in the same store without having to wait until the next morning to buy it! w00t!

super_machine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By super_machine

Its a different concept, but it reminds me of something a bunch of suits would think up. "Hey guys, you know what the kids like? Video games! Wouldnt it be the bomb if we started selling video games!". And why is it they always seem to mess up the launch dates?

Pro_wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Pro_wrestler

I don't mind being stereotyped as long as I benefit from it :D J/k...