#1 Edited by Starforger (11 posts) -

Hey everyone, I've lurked these forums for a couple years and thought I'd finally make an account to see if anyone in the community can help me with a small problem. I had a favorite Legend of Zelda hoodie for about 5 years that I wear in the spring, summer, and fall. I just came home from college (graduated, woot woot!) and found that my mom had donated it to the hurricane Sandy relief effort. While I can't be mad (it went to a good cause), I am disheartened knowing that I no longer have one. I'm searched online everywhere that I know, but I can't find one. So I was wondering if anyone in the GB community knows where I still may be able to find one.

The hoodie in question: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/the-legend-of-zelda-shield-hoodie

Thanks in advance to anyone that reads this.

#2 Posted by Athadam (692 posts) -

If it doesn't work out for you, you could always find the original high-res file of the image and go print out a customized sweater for yourself - and maybe make a t-shirt while you're at it?

#3 Posted by Demoskinos (14823 posts) -

You could check out Insert Coin Clothing. I'm not sure what they have but they do sell video game related T-Shirts and Hoodies. Most of them aren't directly licensed products though so they are usually clever references to things in games.

#4 Posted by TruthTellah (9002 posts) -

@starforger: That hoodie was originally sold by Hot Topic. It is out of print, but you may be able to find it around. I would contact Hot Topic and perhaps check out nerdy clothing stores in your area.

#5 Posted by zFUBARz (627 posts) -

Depending on the colour complexity you can usually get things printed for like 15-30 bucks minus the cost of the clothing itself. I'd go that route if you can't find it. The place I go, the guy usually does all the final touch ups ands tuff for me to make it look better as a shirt than the original image.