• 57 results
#1 Edited by falserelic (5412 posts) -

So I guess theirs people that takes gaming way to serious. Seems like this guy can't handle being called a Nintendo fanboy. A person would have to be mentally ill to go this far. I hope people don't end up killing each other over video games.

#2 Posted by TruthTellah (8779 posts) -

Man, I just knew this would happen when they brought Black Ops II to Wii U.

The Nintendo fanbase was a powder keg just waiting for a violent videogames spark...

/jk

#3 Posted by Kinapuff (244 posts) -

Pretty sure this has to be a joke of some kind. Surely we haven't plummeted this low just yet.

#4 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Man, I just knew this would happen when they brought Black Ops II to Wii U.

The Nintendo fanbase was a powder keg just waiting for a violent videogames spark...

/jk

Yeah, I think I might be careful to what I say to Nintendo fans LOL! You know when shit gets real when grown men decides to show-off that shotty and 6 shooter. Hell I have a 38 revolver, but never felt the need to make a butt hurt video. It's funny how little things can set some people off.

#5 Posted by Pie (7078 posts) -

Hey man remember them nintendo defence force on the forums? Bet they were packing aswell

#6 Edited by Humanity (9054 posts) -

@kinapuff said:

Pretty sure this has to be a joke of some kind. Surely we haven't plummeted this low just yet.

We have been way lower for quite some time now actually. The internet is a great thing but it has done horrible things to us as a society.

#7 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@pie said:

Hey man remember them nintendo defence force on the forums? Bet they were packing aswell

Yep and they probably got some extra burners on the side too. Because Nintendo fans don't bullshit when it comes to console wars.

#8 Posted by Abendlaender (2785 posts) -

Person makes stupid video. Internet explodes.

#9 Edited by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@abendlaender said:

Person makes stupid video. Internet explodes.

And he's probably going to get arrested soon after.

Edit: I found out he was apart of the military now that's just sad.

#10 Posted by TruthTellah (8779 posts) -

@humanity said:

@kinapuff said:

We have been way lower for quite some time now actually. The internet is a great thing but it has done horrible things to us as a society.

It's going to take quite a while for humanity to acclimate to the Internet and all it means for communication and self, but we'll get there. It's at least good that this guy is just making threats, as someone offended like that a hundred years ago was liable to just shoot someone. I'm guessing this is just a prideful individual making themselves feel better through tough talk.

#11 Posted by Seppli (10251 posts) -

Would be more impressed if he slapped a watermelon, and it exploded into pink mist. I'd be intimidated by a dude with a good slappin' arm. A guy with a gun though? Jeez. That's just out of line.

#12 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4967 posts) -

Oh America, you so crazy.

#13 Edited by TruthTellah (8779 posts) -

@seppli said:

Would be more impressed if he slapped a watermelon, and it exploded into pink mist. I'd be intimidated by a dude with a good slappin' arm. A guy with a gun though? Jeez. That's just out of line.

Yeah, if he could karate chop fruit or household items and cause them significant damage, I'd know this guy is not to be messed with.

#15 Posted by BionicRadd (617 posts) -

What I think is ironic is a guy making an internet tough guy video about internet tough guys.

#16 Posted by YoThatLimp (1901 posts) -

@seppli said:

WHYS IT GOTTA BE A WATERMELON

#17 Posted by 5Figh (172 posts) -

damn man hailinel finally cracked

#18 Posted by Humanity (9054 posts) -

@humanity said:

@kinapuff said:

It's going to take quite a while for humanity to acclimate to the Internet and all it means for communication

What are you trying to say here!

#19 Posted by MrCaptain (364 posts) -

Is that really considered a threat? Its just some guy on youtube showing of his gun, Its pretty obvious that hes not really gonna kill someone because they call him a nintendo fanboy, right? Right?

#20 Edited by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Is that really considered a threat? Its just some guy on youtube showing of his gun, Its pretty obvious that hes not really gonna kill someone because they call him a nintendo fanboy, right? Right?

After I read a story where a man killed his friend over cereal. You never know what some people might be capable of doing.

#21 Posted by believer258 (11794 posts) -

@5figh said:

This made me chuckle.

Do I really need to watch the video? I get the idea from the thumbnail.

I hope people don't end up killing each other over video games.

If I remember correctly, some bad shit happened to people when the PS3 launched. Which is way worse than this, the damn thing didn't even have many good games until 2008 or so.

#22 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Don't worry, guys. The good people at NSA are already on it.

God dammit, America...God dammit...

#23 Posted by 34f3ecwdc3 (162 posts) -

I really need to visit America someday, walking down the street seeing people shooting at each other, I hope it's exactly like in my dreams.

#24 Edited by wjb (1655 posts) -

"Sitting under my desk...or whatever the fuck..."

He should think about putting those in his Kirby nap-sack so he doesn't lose them.

#25 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3199 posts) -

Fox will sooner or later get their hands on this and run a story.

#26 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Fox will sooner or later get their hands on this and run a story.

I won't be surprised if that happen. Since the media loves to stir up stories on how games contributes to violence in America.

#27 Posted by Fattony12000 (7298 posts) -

Brap brap brap.

#28 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4970 posts) -

Pop pop pop

watchin' sonydrones drop

#29 Edited by Andorski (5268 posts) -

Guns are the weapons of cowards (and loser Nintendo fanboys).

#30 Posted by Hunter5024 (5614 posts) -

@wjb said:

"Sitting under my desk...or whatever the fuck..."

He should think about putting those in his Kirby nap-sack so he doesn't lose them.

But then where will his animal crackers go?

#31 Posted by mikethekilla (328 posts) -

I lol'd

#32 Edited by Blu3V3nom07 (4193 posts) -

Nintendo go hard.

#33 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (5414 posts) -

YOLO

#34 Posted by supamon (1333 posts) -

Wow ok...If the kid who made a joke death threat on LoL got sent to jail then it's not hard to see this guy getting the same treatment as well.

#35 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@supamon said:

Wow ok...If the kid who made a joke death threat on LoL got sent to jail then it's not hard to see this guy getting the same treatment as well.

He should that video he made just gave the cops enough evidence to arrest him, or aleast get probation.

#36 Posted by Kevin_Cogneto (1038 posts) -

@supamon said:

He should that video he made just gave the cops enough evidence to arrest him, or aleast get probation.

He's not threatening anybody in particular though.

#37 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@supamon said:

He's not threatening anybody in particular though.

That is true.

#38 Edited by Petiew (1345 posts) -

@5figh said:

Now, what's the best console?

The WiiU, the WiiU!

You're gonna mark it on this piece of paper, and it better be the exact same console your buddy points to. Mark it!

That one, the WiiU! You can verify, go on ask him. I ain't lyi- *SNAP*

Fuck you man, he told you what you wanted. I ain't telling you shit!

That's alright, I believe him.

#39 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2361 posts) -

I thought this was gonna be a lot worse than it actually was. Still pretty sad though.

Guess this loser should just go back to Duck Hunt.

#40 Posted by ProfessorK (822 posts) -
#41 Posted by Intro (1206 posts) -

America- We have guns under our desk, or, whatever the fuck.

#42 Posted by awesomeusername (4174 posts) -

I love this thread.

#43 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Too Human fans have been showing off their guns for years.

#44 Posted by TruthTellah (8779 posts) -

@humanity said:

@truthtellah said:

@humanity said:

@kinapuff said:

It's going to take quite a while for humanity to acclimate to the Internet and all it means for communication

What are you trying to say here!

heh. I thought the rest of my comment made it pretty clear. The Internet is a big change to how people communicate, and people took a long time to even get used to something a simple as the phone and television. The Internet is going to take a long time to get used to, but over time, people will figure out how to balance the Internet with the rest of their lives.

Though, to be fair, something even more connected than the Internet may pop up and then we'll really be screwed. ;)

#45 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Nintendo go hard.

LOL! just noticed that HipHopGamer's SHOTS FIRED! you added. I can imagine him saying '' The console wars just got real son''

#46 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1568 posts) -

I know this cannot be real. But part of me wishes it was.

#47 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

I know this cannot be real. But part of me wishes it was.

Its real, the guy had his whole account terminated soon after this vid went up.

#48 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Though, to be fair, something even more connected than the Internet may pop up and then we'll really be screwed. ;)

Tell me about it.

#49 Posted by TruthTellah (8779 posts) -

@truthtellah said:

Tell me about it.

We're doomed.

#50 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@video_game_king said:

@truthtellah said:

Tell me about it.

We're doomed.

Tell me about it.