Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Edited By ResonanceXu

Hey all,

Just a little update...

I am so close to finishing my final year in University (studying Marketing) and I can't wait for it to be over! While it's been a great ride, I'll be glad to leave and get out there into the working world. I am planning to apply for marketing jobs within the games industry; targeting game studios and the likes (etc) so wish me luck :D... I know it'll be a blast.

I just want to say a quick thank you to everybody on GB who helped me by answering my questionnaire for my final year project (dissertation)!! I really appreciate it and you were all brilliant!

Moving on, being at Uni has minimised my activities on the GB site as compared to when I first joined last year over the holiday period, which gave me ample time to build up rank and generate content to help build the site. Now with Uni on the verge of completion I'll be glad to get back to being a more useful member; I look forward to writing more articles and reviews as well as adding content to the wiki pages.

Anyways, as a I said, this was just a little update/rant :P

Thanks guys, Take care and I'll see you all about the site...

Adios Muchachos! :D

ResonanceXu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ResonanceXu

Hey all,

Just a little update...

I am so close to finishing my final year in University (studying Marketing) and I can't wait for it to be over! While it's been a great ride, I'll be glad to leave and get out there into the working world. I am planning to apply for marketing jobs within the games industry; targeting game studios and the likes (etc) so wish me luck :D... I know it'll be a blast.

I just want to say a quick thank you to everybody on GB who helped me by answering my questionnaire for my final year project (dissertation)!! I really appreciate it and you were all brilliant!

Moving on, being at Uni has minimised my activities on the GB site as compared to when I first joined last year over the holiday period, which gave me ample time to build up rank and generate content to help build the site. Now with Uni on the verge of completion I'll be glad to get back to being a more useful member; I look forward to writing more articles and reviews as well as adding content to the wiki pages.

Anyways, as a I said, this was just a little update/rant :P

Thanks guys, Take care and I'll see you all about the site...

Adios Muchachos! :D