So I am putting together an ALL-ROIDS TEAM FROM MY BASEBALL CARDS

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By GamespotNoMore

So I am going through my baseball cards especially cards before 2003-2005 for an ALL-STEROIDS BASEBALL TEAM, who should I include? I am trying to include only players that have clearly gained a few head sizes, shrunken their testicles and gained 30-40 pounds of weight over one summer through flaxseed oil, Vitamin B12, or strict training and weight watching....I will include of course Roger Clemens, Barry Bonds, Alex Rodriguez, Albert Pujols, Jeff Kent, Miguel Tejada, Mike Piazza, Adrian Beltre, Jose Canseco, David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, David Wells, Andy Pettite, Lance Berkman, Luis Gonzalez...am I forgetting anybody???

PercyChuggs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By PercyChuggs

Manny, Ortiz, and Pujols have all been pretty much the same size for their entire playing careers.

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Dalai

Jason Giambi, Rafael Palmeiro, Sammy Sosa, and Mark McGwire... that should help a bit.

rerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By rerty
PercyChuggs said:
"Manny, Ortiz, and Pujols have all been pretty much the same size for their entire playing careers."
meaning they did it before they were pros like most players.
Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Gunner

PIKACHU I CHOOSE YOU!

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By GamespotNoMore
PercyChuggs said:
"Manny, Ortiz, and Pujols have all been pretty much the same size for their entire playing careers."

meaning once they turned 18-21 until 2003 they could have been using all the roids they wanted...Pujols came into the league at 18, Ortiz in 1995, Ramirez in 95 or 96...waaaaay before drug testing in 2003
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By BoG

McGwire! Sock a few dingers!

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By GamespotNoMore

it's like driving in Montana or Utah before they put a 70 mile per hour speed limit...10 or 15 years ago those roads (for the most part) had no speed limit, and barely any cops on them...that was the situation in baseball from 1980-2005, so yeah, I am saying the majority of power pitchers and power hitters were asked to take them by coaches and owners (their fault too) and I blame Bud Selig for being an idiot and not dealing with the problem until 2003, when 105 players out of 700 MLB players tested positive for a banned substance, so yeah I am saying 1 out of every 7 was using, we have medical proof..many of my Mariners were using (A-Rod too probably since 1999), but it's difficult to tell with A-Rod because he would have gained all that muscle anyway (and there fore didn't need any steroids) while he was still growing ages 18-27, which would have been the prime of his career with/without steroids

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Dalai

So whose shrunken testicles have you seen?

GamespotNoMore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By GamespotNoMore

haha Dalai...about minor leagues and steroids and high schooler baseball players and steroids...they have always put forth a no tolerance policy on steroids and human growth hormone (high school and every level of minor leagues)...but from 1980-2005 any player during that era in Major Leagues could have freely used steroids without any drug tests until 2003 (and I think 2004) were anonymous drug testing years, you didn't get in trouble for testing positive AT ALL, they just wanted percentage, well out of 700 players or so, 105 tested positive including of course A-Rod, so 1 out of 7 players were using, if you tested positive you didn't get in any trouble at all, A-Rod's test results weren't supposed to come out but dude, you are the biggest name in Major League Baseball and you test positive? somebody will tell...anyway MLB says they had each player who took a drug test sign for the release of your info that in case of a positive test, and I hope the 104 other names who tested positive that year will be named, especially since the biggest name has already been named (and the public deserves to know)...it wasn't until 2005 was there a yearly drug test on anabolic steroids and human growth hormone...and even then in 2005, big stars like A-Rod and Clemens were tipped off exactly which day their test was going to be, and for anybody involved in BALCO (Palmeiro, Bonds, Sheffield, etc.) they were designer steroids designed to not be detected by blood tests or urine tests, Victor Conte knew what he was doing