Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By kitsune_conundrum

I'll try not to give off any spoilers but why did I feel that someone kept dividing zero with zero over and over again and that I think/hope that there'll be a new series coming to TV soon which so happens to coincide with what happened to Sylar in Heroes? I thought the movie was great but Spock(Sylar) didn't chop anyone's head off so -1 :(.

Sampson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Sampson

i watched star strek yesterday and i had to say it was pretty dam good. the special effects were bloody amazing.

The_Patriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By The_Patriarch

Sylar's not going anywhere on Heroes. They've already said he'll still be around in some manner next year. Unfortunately, so will the show... -_-

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By c1337us
The_Patriarch said:
"Unfortunately, so will the show... -_-"
Quoted for truth.
adam_grif

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By adam_grif

I liked how Red Matter was either a time machine or planet destroyer based solely on what the plot needed it to be at the time. It's like Kryptonite for Star Trek.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By c1337us
adam_grif said:
"I liked how Red Matter was either a time machine or planet destroyer based solely on what the plot needed it to be at the time. It's like Kryptonite for Star Trek. "

Little known fact: Red Matter is actually Kool-Aid.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Hamz

Not much of a trekkie myself, but I totally enjoyed this film for two reasons. One as far as Star Trek films go it seemed like a brilliant refreshing twist to an established cast of characters while maintaining those home roots in a unique style. Secondly as far as Sci-Fi films go it was pretty good as well, that intro scene with Kirk's birth managed to get the girlfriend tearing up and got me all excited with the "pew pew pew"...."chargin mah lazer!" action.

Good film. Worth watching.

sgjackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sgjackson

Sometimes I feel my friends and I were the only people in the world who thought this movie was terrible.

kajankua

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By kajankua
@kitsune_conundrum said:
" I'll try not to give off any spoilers but why did I feel that someone kept dividing zero with zero over and over again and that I think/hope that there'll be a new series coming to TV soon which so happens to coincide with what happened to Sylar in Heroes? I thought the movie was great but Spock(Sylar) didn't chop anyone's head off so -1 :(. "
sense: you make none
Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow, who decided to ressurect this month old thread? the dummies are flooding back in. egad!