#1 Posted by MordeaniisChaos (5904 posts) -

I'm not counting PAX and that sorta thing obviously, but while I was working a customer was wearing a sweet Chat Dragon T-shirt. So, if the dude who was at Fred Meyers in Seattle and got a compliment from a guy with a high and tight sees this: Hey!

I just thought it was pretty awesome to see someone in normal day to day life that is a fan of Whiskey.

#2 Posted by SamStrife (1328 posts) -

I've seen a couple of Duders in England :)

#3 Posted by Sweep (9679 posts) -

My first day at work I bumped into a guy wearing one of the original Gold Sub members shirts. It's a small world.

#4 Posted by Shikon (188 posts) -

i don't leave my computer and thus my house enough to meet real duders.

it would be pretty sweet if i ever saw a duder walking around in a GB shirt!

#5 Posted by Bell_End (1234 posts) -

i live in a small town in the UK called Lincoln and i saw a duder in a GiantBomb hoody the other day. nearly went up to him and shook his hand but i didn't.

#6 Posted by andriv (270 posts) -

never met a duder in the wild, got a weird look and was pointed at at a mcdonalds like restaurant in iceland once while wearing the hoodie

#7 Posted by Mackinder (77 posts) -

@Bell_End said:

i live in a small town in the UK called Lincoln and i saw a duder in a GiantBomb hoody the other day. nearly went up to him and shook his hand but i didn't.

Woo! (Showing love for Lincoln).

#8 Posted by SomeDeliCook (2353 posts) -

Twice now I've seen people. The first time two guys came up to me wearing the original shirt, and the second I saw a guy wearing it and I made a comment.