Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

Edited By gingertastic_10

so i have played through fallout 3 like three times now and i loved all of it. ive beaten every side quest and crap like that. so im thinking about replaying it for a fourth time, but as a do this i would like to do daily or weekly updates on my blog to say what i am up to in the game. of course this will contain major spoilers, but i will make sure that the title and the beginning of the blog will stat that. but most importantly i want to know if this would be interesting to any of you guys, so give me some feedback if you can. if the responses are good i may start tomorrow or sunday.

thanks for reading
-trevor

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By gingertastic_10

so i have played through fallout 3 like three times now and i loved all of it. ive beaten every side quest and crap like that. so im thinking about replaying it for a fourth time, but as a do this i would like to do daily or weekly updates on my blog to say what i am up to in the game. of course this will contain major spoilers, but i will make sure that the title and the beginning of the blog will stat that. but most importantly i want to know if this would be interesting to any of you guys, so give me some feedback if you can. if the responses are good i may start tomorrow or sunday.

thanks for reading
-trevor