So, I was reading the DMC review and I laughed.

• 68 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By TheHT

why is this thread a thread at all?!

@JMan240 said:

snrk!

gesundheit

SomeJerk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By SomeJerk
@s10129107 said:

I don't understand how so many people rage before they even play the game. Why are they so sure its bad?

Because they decided so when ..
1) Dante was given a new look
2) Ninja Theory were confirmed to be making it
3) 30FPS "feeling like 60" became the target
4) etc

These might be the same people who lost their shit at Daniel Craig becoming the new Bond, and the new Bond being about more than wacky comedy gadgets and T&A.
Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By Eaxis

My first Dmc was 4 and I enjoyed it when it came out. Finished all the difficulties. I'm curious if I will like this too. Is the Hd collection worth getting?

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By BraveToaster

I'm not sure how this thread managed to stay open this long. Did the policies regarding actual substance in the OP change while I was gone?

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By Rafaelfc

People still cared this much about the original Devil May Cry series? Seriously? Baffling...

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#56  Edited By Yummylee

@Eaxis said:

My first Dmc was 4 and I enjoyed it when it came out. Finished all the difficulties. I'm curious if I will like this too. Is the Hd collection worth getting?

Yes, if only for DMC3.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By WMWA
@Oldirtybearon

@thabigred said:

Can someone give me the image of the dude who cancelled his account?

that image?

Goooooood fucking riddance
musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#58  Edited By musubi
@Milkman

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Demoskinos said:

@Yummylee said:

@thabigred said:

I don't have the image, but the user in question is this guy. All of his stuff on his ''activity'' is so hilariously pathetic, like the tin-foil conspiracy he posted on Brad's DmC & RE6 reviews, and his glorious ''GOODBYE FOREVER, SHEEPLE'' status update.

Oh, that fucking idiot. Yeah, he was the one who tried to rally everyone because "Ninja theory was taking down bad reviews!" Good riddance.

Yeah, pretty sure that guy is joking. He's pretty awesome in my book.

If he is then he is playing the long con and really dedicated to his role. He shows up in every DmC video comment thread with similar grains of wisdom.
Carryboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#59  Edited By Carryboy

@Oldirtybearon said:

@thabigred said:

that image?

HA, I had missed all of this thank you.

Eaxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Eaxis

@Yummylee said:

@Eaxis said:

Yes, if only for DMC3.

I've been wanting to play DMC3, any idea if the pc version is any good?

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#61  Edited By Yummylee

@Eaxis said:

@Yummylee said:

@Eaxis said:

Yes, if only for DMC3.

I've been wanting to play DMC3, any idea if the pc version is any good?

It's supposedly a rather crappy port, but don't quote me on that.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#62  Edited By pr1mus

Hey guys, the live quick look is about to start. Imagine if Brad is terrible at playing it!

I think that even if he's real good at it he should play poorly so the hilarity can continue.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By LikeaSsur

I expect Brad and whoever is with him to completely ignore chat. Good luck, mods!

Trainer_Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Trainer_Red

I wish I could tell all these people to stop whining, but the truth is I know exactly how they feel with my precious Resident Evil.

The only advice I can give is to just forgive and hopefully forget. Your series is gone and it is NEVER coming back. Leave flowers, sacrifice a goat, drink soma... whatever you have to do just do it and then turn around forget it ever existed.

jman240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jman240

I like where this thread went after I left it this morning, at least on the first page. Last two? Meh, got a little serious for my liking but whatever. Brightens my day either way.

jman240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By jman240

@mordukai said:

What the fuck is up with the quality of threads lately. When does posting a screen grab and a sentence counts as a discussion on the part of the OP. In the old days of GB this thread would have been locked as soon as it went up.

Slowly but surly these boards are turning into Gamespot.

@mordukai: When exactly did complaining and berating people become discussion? When did the length of a post become indicative of the original poster's intelligence? Never, at least not at any point so far in my time using the internet. You come to this thread, something I posted in five minutes because I wanted to share something I found funny, and bitch about it despite the fact that I posted it in the proper sub-forum. What you're doing is even worse than the idiocy you somehow perceive here, you're just spreading malcontent and nothing else. Another question, why exactly are you browsing the Off Topic sub-forum looking discussions? If you want discussion, go find a discussion and take part in it instead of wasting your time, and that of everyone else, by whining like child. I'm sure it's there to be found if you wanted to do anything other than vent frustration. Have a nice day and try to avoid jumping to conclusions, the people you talk down to might not be the inbred apes you're so ready to label them as. They might even have better grammar than you across the board as well.

Oh, and for the record... if you're going to insult someone learn how to spell. "Surly" means I'm bad tempered, which probably describes you better to be honest, and "surely" is the word you're looking for.

JamesJeux007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#67  Edited By JamesJeux007

I had totally forgotten about this game coming out, because quite frankly I never cared about the DMC franchise (played the first one, thought it was "meh" and moved on). Seeing how people are all up in arms about it now... I really want to check it out ! If people feel so strongly about it, it must mean the developers did something different. Whether it is good or bad remains to be seen, but I am at least interested now :'D

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#68  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

There is no need for the forums to be flooded with topics on the DMC review. There are already plenty as it is, so this is getting locked down.