• 106 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Yeah so ah... I was out with my Norwegian friends here getting drunk and stuff, it is raining as fuck, still raining and thundering and shit. And I met I a girl I kinda wanted to fuck outside my friends hot dog stand, and after he said something like "yeah you remember this girl right?" I was filled with jadeness(?) and hate too say something like "well if it was up too me you would be sucking my dick right now". Now I said this too be funny and be 100% straight forward.. Cause I was sick and tired off the falseness off the girls in this small ass town, playing hard to get and whatever. My friends laughed their ass off, as well as I, but still she went home alone cause she got "scared" off my honesty.
 
But yeah I just felt to write this shit here to get my "anger" out, cause I just hate how girls behave sometimes, they act like they want it but still they get put off of honest(yeah I came too strong off, but still.....).

#2 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

Half drunk? Seems more like drunk to me. Anyways, a friend of mine tried that out a couple of weeks ago, complete honesty, straight to business, and it worked. Idon't know, probably depends on the girl, right?

Oh yeah and ye Norway.

#3 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Yeah I guess i'm drunk, but not "but out off control drunk" :P.

#4 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

You disgust me. It's a shame you didn't get your ass beat.

#5 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

Women playing hard to get is literally the course of human history. A woman who does this well is more desirable. From Heian Era Japanese culture to Victorian England to the present, this remains true.

#6 Posted by punpun (232 posts) -

yup, you're a creep.

#7 Posted by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

She was asking for it.

#8 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

Tactful.

#9 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11025 posts) -

This is why you shouldn't get drunk kids. 

Moderator
#10 Posted by GilbertMordinAndSullivan (442 posts) -
@D0tti: Dude, everyone is different. Some girls might be turned on by being forward, but the story as you told it made it very easy to sympathize with the girl leaving. Learn to judge a woman by her own personality, not assume that "all girls are false", and you might be better off. Every once in a while, "suck my dick" will certainly work, but you need to know when and where.
#11 Posted by countinhallways (632 posts) -

I more interested in the fact that your friend has a hot dog stand personally. Sounds awesome.

#12 Posted by Vonocourt (2130 posts) -

Slightly buzzed here, bummed that I have the time to post on these boards to be honest.

#13 Edited by D0tti (786 posts) -
@TheGreatGuero: Really? Maybe I should had written how I know this girl. Cause like 2-3 weeks ago I met this girl and went to a after party with her, and she was all over me, but that's where the annoyances(?) come in, cause she was like a cocktease... Even though she really wanted some dick that night, so yeah. My jadeness and anger/hate got the better off me this night.  
#14 Posted by S0ndor (2716 posts) -

That was some creepy rapist shit you did right there, brah. 

#15 Posted by Little_Socrates (5677 posts) -

@D0tti said:

@TheGreatGuero: Really? Maybe I should had written how I know this girl. Cause like 2-3 weeks ago I met this girl and went to a after party with her, and she was all over me, but that's where the annoyances(?) come in, cause she like a cocktease... Even though she really wanted some dick that night, so yeah. My jadeness and anger/hate got the better off me this night.

This part changes the context of the story entirely. Woman should DEFINITELY have beat your ass.

#16 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -

Hate those hard to get girls.... who do they think they are????

#17 Posted by Wolverine (4281 posts) -

@countinhallways said:

I more interested in the fact that your friend has a hot dog stand personally. Sounds awesome.

Agreed. Hot Dogs are pretty sweet.

Also, I hope you learned that being blunt about sex with women NEVER works and comes off as rude.

#18 Posted by punpun (232 posts) -
@Little_Socrates said:

Women playing hard to get is literally the course of human history. A woman who does this well is more desirable. From Heian Era Japanese culture to Victorian England to the present, this remains true.

There's a difference between playing hard to get and going home because you're afraid that you're going to get raped.
#19 Posted by cheebaking (123 posts) -

Dude, you didn't even say "I liked this girl". You just wanted sex.

She's not a whore. If you just want sex, find a shady part of town and get some.

#20 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Meh I should maybe be honest here and say that I'm usely (like 99% off the time) not like this, but I was just really sick off these girls this night, cause I have been going out here in this small town 4 years now... So yeah, i'm just sick off these girls trying to act like they are better, yes I know I was waaaaaay to forward, honest and creepy but it was really intentional.

#21 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

Her going home because you said "Well if it was up to me you'd be sucking my cock right now" is not playing hard to get.

Waiting for Sweep to come in and say "If it was up to me you'd be sucking a Lock right now" or something.

Do it, Sweep.

#22 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@cheebaking: @D0tti said:
@TheGreatGuero: Really? Maybe I should had written how I know this girl. Cause like 2-3 weeks ago I met this girl and went to a after party with her, and she was all over me, but that's where the annoyances(?) come in, cause she was like a cocktease... Even though she really wanted some dick that night, so yeah. My jadeness and anger/hate got the better off me this night.  
#23 Edited by Aegon (5639 posts) -

So you saw a good looking girl and wanted to have sex with her immediately right then and there in front of your friends? And you expected her to say yes and not be creeped out by this disgusting request? WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. Even if you were drunk, there's no excuse for something like that.  
 
Oh, wait...Adachi is that you?  
 
*D0tti mumbling* bitches and whores man...

#24 Edited by D0tti (786 posts) -
@RiotBananas: @H2Oyea: No no.. I'm not saying she was playing hard to get this night. Man I should have written how I knew this girl. I met her 2-3 weeks ago, were she was all over me, but at the end played hard to get just for the fun off it...
#25 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@D0tti said:

@RiotBananas: No no.. I'm not saying she was playing hard to get this night. Man I should have written how I knew this girl. I met her 2-3 weeks ago, were she was all over me, but at the end played hard to get just for the fun off it...

How you acted is the reason I'm teetotal and will stay that way.

Women are people too.

#26 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -
@Yanngc33 said:

Hate those hard to get girls.... who do they think they are????

Yeah, they should be sucking the dicks of every guy they see!  Slutty girls are the best!
#27 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@RiotBananas: Hey I'm not trying to act like I wasn't an asshole and creep this night, this post was more for getting my anger(that has build up these past years after trying to be a nice guy and everything, getting girls and failing). But still I felt I wanted too just share this for the humor value and whatever.
#28 Posted by RiotBananas (3600 posts) -

@D0tti said:

@RiotBananas: Hey I'm not trying to act like I wasn't an asshole and creep this night, this post was more for getting my anger(that has build up these past years after trying to be a nice guy and everything, getting girls and failing). But still I felt I wanted too just share this for the humor value and whatever.

This is the type of shit you keep to yourself and definitely not share on a forum.

#29 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

Incoming douchebag and piece of shit. Next time I'll hit you with my car when you decide to talk some shit like that when you're drunk.

#30 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@RiotBananas: Yeah I know, but hey, at least my friends got a hard laugh out of this, did I :P....  And I thought it would be funny to share it here, I really don't care.

@Napalm: I'm far from this normally(99% off the time), this was my jadeness and hate that was build up towards these cock-teases in this town I lived in 19 years.
#31 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

I'm high, I should go start a thread, oh wait...

#32 Posted by cheebaking (123 posts) -

@D0tti: Was that the reply for me? That doesn't make her a whore. Have you never just flirted with a girl without trying to fornicate? Girls do it alot. But lets say she was interested.

She was interested in you, one night. It doesn't mean she wanted to be with you tonight. Or that you should be annoyed that she didn't go with you. You didn't even flirt with her. You just asked to fuck. Actually you didn't even ask that. You just wanted her to suck your dick. Christ, at least throw in some pleasure for her.

#33 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -

Good thing to know you're not reproducing anytime soon.
 
Playing hard to get is a game, its a road, a challenge, and in no way during that entire challenge do I want bluntness of 'yo suck it' or I'm gone.
That's how a lot of girls handle things, since half you sods are so lazy (or drunk/egotripping) when it comes to sex that we have to get our kicks somewhere else.
 
Don't drink, just don't.

#34 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@cheebaking: That first night I flirted with her, but she was all over me and flirted with me... But still just played with me. So yeah it just annoyed me this night, but also my one friends instigated me this night with certain conversation about how 90% off the girl in this max 15000 population town I lived in, usually are just cock teases just for the fun off it.
#35 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@cheebaking said:

Dude, you didn't even say "I liked this girl". You just wanted sex.

She's not a whore. If you just want sex, find a shady part of town and get some.

This man speaks the truth.
Also, you sir (the OP), are an idiot who clearly got what you deserved.
#36 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: Dude i'm not like this(99% off the time, first time I was this 100% honest), I already mention it 3-4 times already. I'm not usally these much off an asshole and douchebag, usually i'm too fucking friendly, nice and kind.
#37 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8699 posts) -
@D0tti said:
@TaliciaDragonsong: Dude i'm not like this(99% off the time, first time I was this 100% honest), I already mention it 3-4 times already. I'm not usally these much off an asshole and douchebag, usually i'm too fucking friendly, nice and kind.
You're drunk enough to call me dude, that's already bad.
You sound like you need sleep, and a delete topic function in the morning.
Improve yourself and get on with it, you're not convincing us after such a story.
#38 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@KillyDarko: @D0tti said:
@cheebaking: That first night I flirted with her, but she was all over me and flirted with me... But still just played with me. So yeah it just annoyed me this night, but also my one friends instigated me this night with certain conversation about how 90% off the girl in this max 15000 population town I lived in, usually are just cock teases just for the fun off it.
#39 Posted by Enigma777 (6073 posts) -

What a pig...

#40 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@TaliciaDragonsong: This is not something i'm making up, im too fucking nice towards girls, and it has not gotten me anywhere, so I just thought (fuck it) tonight :P.
#41 Edited by CookieMonster (2417 posts) -

hahahaha. Its pretty bad, but I'm sure I've heard worse, and its worked, so to speak. 

#42 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5144 posts) -

Always be drinking!

#43 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@Mr_Skeleton said:

Always be drinking!

@CookieMonster said:
hahahaha.
 
Exactly the responds I was looking for here, cause I wasn't really expecting any real answer than I got, I'm not stupid, just fucking tired and jaded.
#44 Posted by KillyDarko (1888 posts) -
@D0tti said:
@KillyDarko: @D0tti said:
@cheebaking: That first night I flirted with her, but she was all over me and flirted with me... But still just played with me. So yeah it just annoyed me this night, but also my one friends instigated me this night with certain conversation about how 90% off the girl in this max 15000 population town I lived in, usually are just cock teases just for the fun off it.
You do realise you're just making sorry ass excuses for your poor behaviour, right?
As someone just said above:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:
You sound like you need sleep, and a delete topic function in the morning. Improve yourself and get on with it, you're not convincing us after such a story.
You really should follow her advice... and I mean, really.
#45 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -
@KillyDarko: Trust me, i'm not making any excuses, I deserved what I got and I didn't expect anything else, even thought my first post was maybe different. I'm just meh, jaded and angry towards girls in my small town here who doesn't want any guys who's not "100% Norwegian and lame/hipsters".
#46 Posted by Tim_the_Corsair (3065 posts) -

Why am I picturing a newspaper with the headline 'Video Game Killer: "She Deserved It"'?

#47 Posted by D0tti (786 posts) -

Maybe I should also write that I didn't say this douchy/creepy thing just after my friend said what he said, I don't really remember in what context I said it, but I mostly said too be edgy and funny in front off my friends and just be honest and forward toward this girl that I already know and who has had already been all over me and flirting with me 2-3 weeks ago.

#48 Posted by Pessh (2459 posts) -
@Tim_the_Corsair said:
Why am I picturing a newspaper with the headline 'Video Game Killer: "She Deserved It"'?
lmao
Online
#49 Posted by Pinworm45 (4088 posts) -

What an amazing thread.

#50 Posted by pjacobson21 (198 posts) -

I would never in my life say something like that to a girl, but in the right environment I have definitely heard much worse said to a girl and seen it work.