So I'm making a video game...

Wolfenhex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Wolfenhex

I haven't been active on the Giant Bomb site in a while because I've been putting all my free time towards developing a video game with another Giant Bomb member: Charlaxy

It's still not finished, but we think it's good enough to start showing people. I don't mean to spam, but I really wanted to share my work with the Giant Bomb community and get some feedback from one of the best groups of passionate gamers out there.

The game combines elements of a platformer, a shooter, and a puzzle game. Color theory and gravity manipulation both play a major part in the game. Unfortunately this means the game is currently not colorblind friendly, but I am working on adding a colorblind mode.

Here is a trailer for it.

If this game looks interesting to you, you can give it a try at: AreYouSquared.com

Thank you for your time!

Wolfenhex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Wolfenhex

I haven't been active on the Giant Bomb site in a while because I've been putting all my free time towards developing a video game with another Giant Bomb member: Charlaxy

It's still not finished, but we think it's good enough to start showing people. I don't mean to spam, but I really wanted to share my work with the Giant Bomb community and get some feedback from one of the best groups of passionate gamers out there.

The game combines elements of a platformer, a shooter, and a puzzle game. Color theory and gravity manipulation both play a major part in the game. Unfortunately this means the game is currently not colorblind friendly, but I am working on adding a colorblind mode.

Here is a trailer for it.

If this game looks interesting to you, you can give it a try at: AreYouSquared.com

Thank you for your time!

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By foggel

Looks like you put a lot of work into it. Did you make it all by yourself?

Wolfenhex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wolfenhex

Both of us made it when not working or going to college. It's taken a while to get it to where it's at now and most of that work was on stuff like the game engine and the in-game level editor. Still a lot to do, but I'm hoping it will be finished by summer of 2013.