So, I'm really behind...

lindseybee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By lindseybee

on playing my DS games. I finally finished the first professor layton game, and got to cracking open the next one, unwound future. I have to say that I'm enjoying this one more than the first. The puzzles seem more interactive and make more logical sense. The story in this one is much better as well, having many components, rather than just a monotonous droning on about the same thing. For now, that's all I have to say since I'm only three hours into the game...

lindseybee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By lindseybee

on playing my DS games. I finally finished the first professor layton game, and got to cracking open the next one, unwound future. I have to say that I'm enjoying this one more than the first. The puzzles seem more interactive and make more logical sense. The story in this one is much better as well, having many components, rather than just a monotonous droning on about the same thing. For now, that's all I have to say since I'm only three hours into the game...

Example1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Example1013

I have 3 DS games total, and I've beaten none of them. Probably won't beat all of them either, since two of them are HG/SS.

C4Turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By C4Turtle

Unwound Future is the third Layton game. Unless I misread, I think you skipped one. But, it's not that kind of series so you should be fine.