Posted by enewtabie (3 posts) -

Halfway through Mass Effect 2 . Yes, I don't have enough time to get everything done anymore. I want to finish it and Heavy Rain, Dragon Age and probably  
another 20 games that I have sitting around. Very little time is left for anything. How do people manage to get these high achievement scores?
#1 Posted by enewtabie (3 posts) -

Halfway through Mass Effect 2 . Yes, I don't have enough time to get everything done anymore. I want to finish it and Heavy Rain, Dragon Age and probably  
another 20 games that I have sitting around. Very little time is left for anything. How do people manage to get these high achievement scores?
#2 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -
@enewtabie said:
" Halfway through Mass Effect 2 . Yes, I don't have enough time to get everything done anymore. I want to finish it and Heavy Rain, Dragon Age and probably  another 20 games that I have sitting around. Very little time is left for anything. How do people manage to get these high achievement scores? "
They play more and have more time to do so.
#3 Posted by Jeust (10861 posts) -

Flagged. Hope you don't get your quest done!    

#4 Posted by enewtabie (3 posts) -

Yeah not sure what the other dude was whining about. The quest thing is cool for those that care. Not like it's gonna boost my gamerscore.