• 74 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1631 posts) -

Just do it! That's all I have to say.

#52 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@levio said:

Ask her if she would wait 100 years for you.

If she honestly answers yes, then she is probably the one for you and you should go for it.

If she can't say yes honestly, then why even bother, she obviously would be happy with another guy so there's no way she's the perfect one for you.

Thanks for the advice, but I don't like her.

#53 Posted by ThunderSlash (1572 posts) -

Just do what I do whenever a door-to-door person comes along.

"Woman! I ain't buyin' whatever you are sellin'!"

#54 Posted by wjb (1643 posts) -

Ask her about her gas.

#55 Posted by Dixego (383 posts) -
#56 Posted by davidwitten22 (1708 posts) -

@davidwitten22 said:

@falserelic said:

You better go ahead and hit that man, busts you all kinds of nuts, all kinds.

Btw thanks for posting that video in the other thread. I liked the idea so now I'm starting it myself. After I have all kinds of fat loss, I'm going to have all kinds of gains.

Also, you need to develop some confidence kiddo. I hate seeing people that don't have respect for themselves.

I really am sorry about that. I've never really had a lot of faith in myself, and it's really been a struggle. I really want to come out as a carefree and happy person, but I'm just so tore up inside.

Have you tried therapy? This isn't me being rude, I went through therapy and it was pretty huge for me. I learned a lot from it and I'm a much happier person overall now. It was really expensive and I had to quit a little earlier than I wanted since we had pretty much run through all my insurance, but it had a massive impact on me and was worth it 100%.

#57 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@davidwitten22 said:

@falserelic said:

Btw thanks for posting that video in the other thread. I liked the idea so now I'm starting it myself. After I have all kinds of fat loss, I'm going to have all kinds of gains.

Also, you need to develop some confidence kiddo. I hate seeing people that don't have respect for themselves.

I really am sorry about that. I've never really had a lot of faith in myself, and it's really been a struggle. I really want to come out as a carefree and happy person, but I'm just so tore up inside.

Have you tried therapy? This isn't me being rude, I went through therapy and it was pretty huge for me. I learned a lot from it and I'm a much happier person overall now. It was really expensive and I had to quit a little earlier than I wanted since we had pretty much run through all my insurance, but it had a massive impact on me and was worth it 100%.

I don't even want to consider therapy because of how expensive it is. I have enough debt as it is. I got to start paying on a college loan soon, and I haven't even found a job yet. I really want a job, and it's really tough to find one.

#58 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4331 posts) -

Even if you had the experience and confidence to help you out, that would still sound like a bad situation. Just be glad that someone finds you attractive instead of thinking that there is something wrong with any person who shares that sentiment. Sounds like you got low self-esteem dude.

#59 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

All this self loathing nearly killed me. I'm okay now though. Touch her shoulder, enter a witness protection program, join the foreign legion

#60 Posted by Hunkulese (2656 posts) -

Sounds like you need to lower your standards if you don't want to end up alone for the rest of your life.

Why are you living at home with no job at 24?

#61 Posted by YOU_DIED (702 posts) -

Put your nozzle into her gas tank and get some full service.

F-fill er up

#62 Posted by NakAttack (1289 posts) -

Even if you had the experience and confidence to help you out, that would still sound like a bad situation. Just be glad that someone finds you attractive instead of thinking that there is something wrong with any person who shares that sentiment. Sounds like you got low self-esteem dude.

Exactly. You could be right, she could be desperate. Maybe she is just being nice. She could also see something in you that you don't realize yourself. She probably sees you around helping your mom even though your 24. To some women that is a big plus, it shows that them that, even though you are a grown man, you care about your mother and that your are not bothered doing all the small shit with her. Also, the whole part about her being materialistic when talking, that is damn near all women. I'm not saying all women are materialistic, it is just how most women start a conversation, so don't judge to harshly on that.

Anyway, I guess all i'm trying to say is that you should just be happy that someone finds you attractive, regardless of the reasons. so take what you can get man, even if its just polite niceties between the two of you at the gas station, and let the good times roll.

#63 Posted by Fattony12000 (7093 posts) -

YUNG MEET.

#64 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4164 posts) -

If you want to earn the respect of her parents, go to their house and bang her behind the mailbox.

#65 Edited by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@colourful_hippie: It's an ever working process on improving the esteem issue.

@hunkulese: I just graduated college, and I've been looking for a job for several months to get on my own feet. I live with my mom because she is disabled and cannot take care of herself, so I take care of her and always will. My dad is dead. Family don't give a shit about us, and old friends forget about us... so yeah.

@nakattack: Thanks for the advice.

@blu3v3nom07 said:

If you want to earn the respect of her parents, go to their house and bang her behind the mailbox.

It's easier than that around here. All you have to do is shake a pill bottle, and they are your new best friend.

@thehumandove said:

All this self loathing nearly killed me. I'm okay now though. Touch her shoulder, enter a witness protection program, join the foreign legion

Sorry about that, but I'm glad you're fine now. -_-

#66 Posted by Hamst3r (4458 posts) -

Put your semen in a Dixie cup and hand it to her.

Say, "Here. I know this is what you're wanting from me..."

Then throw your hands up like this: \o\

Say "Oohhhh!" in a descending tone. Then back away slowly, maintaining eye contact.

When you reach the door, say, "End of transaction." and leave.

Never return.

#67 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6289 posts) -

@greggd said:

Wait a minute, weren't you the guy who came out to this forum? Like...half a year back or so?

I think he said he's asexual.

#68 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@greggd said:

Wait a minute, weren't you the guy who came out to this forum? Like...half a year back or so?

I guess he didn't listen to well. -_-

#69 Posted by GreggD (4481 posts) -

@tireyo said:

@everyones_a_critic said:

@greggd said:

I guess he didn't listen to well. -_-

I never read the blog in question, I just went by the title.

#70 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -
#71 Posted by DriveupLife (909 posts) -

You sound like a huge douche. I really hope I don't meet you in real life.

#72 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1539 posts) -

Man, you have a pretty high level of self hatred and self loathing. Congrats?

#73 Edited by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

@driveuplife: I believe that you'll never have to worry about that pal. I wouldn't want to meet myself in real life either, but I have... and you pretty much like him as much as I do. =-\

#74 Edited by Aegon (5419 posts) -

@davidwitten22 said:

@falserelic said:

Its all good your welcome, good luck on your fitness goal.

I've been trying to solve this mystery. I've heard variations of the "All kinds...all kinds" statement here and there lately. Have I solved the mystery?

#75 Edited by Gamer_152 (14058 posts) -

Locking this at the request of the OP.