#1 Edited by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Two aliens come down from space and they have a choice of either living in America or the United Kingdom, what country should they live in and why, what are the pro's and cons of each country.

#2 Posted by N7 (3656 posts) -

Well. I was expecting some sort of mind-bendingly hilarious joke.

I leave this thread disappointed.

#3 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6309 posts) -

0/10

#4 Posted by MisterChief (832 posts) -

The Aliens are either stabbed to death in the UK or die of heart disease in the US.

#5 Posted by Yanngc33 (4496 posts) -
@MisterChief said:
" The Aliens are either stabbed to death in the UK or die of heart disease in the US. "
This question has been answered. I'd say they'd get shot before landing in the USA anyways they should stay home
#6 Posted by IzzyGraze (852 posts) -

I don't know. America seems to have a thing against illegal aliens.

#7 Posted by Scooper (7881 posts) -

Haha this is one of the best premices for a thread I've ever seen. Soo dumb.

#8 Posted by FreakAche (2955 posts) -

Canadia?

#9 Edited by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -

It's a trick question because 'Amercia' isn't a real place.

#10 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -

We got corn, come to Amercuh.

#11 Posted by Skald (4369 posts) -

They should stay on Mars.

#12 Posted by EuanDewar (5090 posts) -

If two aliens have the ability to easily get to earth and find their way into normal every day society we are fucked.

#13 Posted by fox01313 (5088 posts) -

Well nobody is really looking for the aliens in the US, where the UK has Torchwood :P.  

Actually the US would be good because it's so desolate in so many places, nobody would find them.

#14 Posted by Cubic (171 posts) -

This is a redundant question, as Doctor Who and Mass Effect 3 have shown that aliens will always land in the UK first.

#15 Posted by ryanwho (12082 posts) -
@fox01313 said:
"

Well nobody is really looking for the aliens in the US, where the UK has Torchwood :P.  

Actually the US would be good because it's so desolate in so many places, nobody would find them.

"
You guys really have warmed up to those big brother cams, huh.
#16 Posted by mrv321 (258 posts) -

You'd land in the UK, c'mon... if your cool enough to travel accross the spacey wacey stuff then you won't just land to sit back in the outback... you'd go to Scotland, buy a deepfriend mars bar several hooker, heroin and have change from a £10.

Also, if you want to start a fight you'd start one with a seemingly powerful country ( Starting a fight on sealand or Morocco would make you look stupid ) but you don't want to start a fight with someone with an actual army at home and not fighting a war in a foreign country ( Russia is too powerful as is China and America ) Britain would make you look tought but would be easy.