#1 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

WARNING! VIDEOS CONTAIN MOTHERFUCKING POTTY MOUTH

So basically there's this dude who appears (or appeared) regularly in a bunch of Busta Rhyme's music videos. Don't know who I'm talking about? Of course you don't. Here he is riding shotgun at the start while Busta spits some lyrics in "Break Ya Neck" (also can be seen in the thumbnail)

Now that's the most "normal" instance (at least of the ones I've seen) of him. In "Gimme Some Mo'" he's cross-dressing at about 1:29

But his crowning performance is in the Neptunes-produced "Light Your Ass On Fire"...

...wherein he's vying for the affections of some large ass attached to a woman alongside Busta (that one, by the way, never fails to make me burst out laughing whenever I see Pharell Williams sticking his head through the fence).

Now I'm sure he's probably appeared in a bunch of others, but that's beside the point - am I missing out on something vital here? Is he some mega-producer from Def Jam who has defined an entire generation of rap, but has nothing better to do than fuck around with Busta Rhymes? Who is this guy?

Yes some of you are going to say oh use google dickhead but fuck you - Giant Bomb is the source of all internet knowledge and if you can't give me the answer then no one can.

By the way, the greatest rap video of all time is Ludacris' "Get Back". Embedded vid is censored, unfortunately. THANK YOU VERY MUCH VEVO

And yes his arms really are that big. I've seen them. He was also pretty good in that Oscar-nominated movie about people being racist. Something about cars.

#2 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3101 posts) -

No idea but I'm so glad you posted Get Back. That song is...something.

#3 Edited by uniform (1832 posts) -

I would imagine a member of the Flipmode Squad. Maybe it's Rampage or Lord Have Mercy.

#4 Posted by EuanDewar (4693 posts) -
#5 Edited by hakunin (384 posts) -

Yeah pretty sure that's Spliff Star

#6 Posted by august (3825 posts) -

I forgot how great that Gimme Some More video is.

#7 Posted by MikkaQ (10264 posts) -

@august said:

I forgot how great that Gimme Some More video is.

Yeah and that sample is so perfectly used... and really creatively chosen.

If Kim Novak thinks using some of the score from Vertigo in The Artist is akin to rape than Busta violated Bernard Herrmann a lot earlier.

#8 Edited by SgtSphynx (1241 posts) -

The guy in Light Your Ass on Fire is Bokeem Woodbine.

#9 Posted by ProfessorEss (7254 posts) -

When I see the phrase: "Who's that goofy guy in all of Busta Rhymes' videos?" my first assumption is Busta Rhymes.

#10 Posted by Stephen_Von_Cloud (1530 posts) -

FLIPMODE SQUAD

#11 Edited by NegativeCero (2974 posts) -

I feel like we could ask this question about a lot of rap videos. Man, Busta Rhymes used to make some great music videos. That fish eye lens.

#12 Posted by Napalm (9020 posts) -

This topic is amazing.

#13 Edited by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@NegativeCero said:

I feel like we could ask this question about a lot of rap videos. Man, Busta Rhymes used to make some great music videos. That fish eye lens.

Yeah, he and Missy Elliot have some awesome videos.

#14 Posted by MayorFeedback (674 posts) -
#15 Posted by eugenesaxe (199 posts) -

The goofy looking dude would be Busta.

#16 Posted by Danteveli (1158 posts) -

spliff he is also present during shows so he got himself nice job